Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture (68866 Views)

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by pepperdemzombie: 10:58am On May 24, 2022
Heavensent01:
but what could had made Tonto to be crying like this
In Dubai Police net for drugs. Papers and phone seized. It was this same Bobrisky that made efforts to free her, she was using his phone. He paid her rent, fed her, loan, lend her his clothes and jewelries after parting with Churchill and throughout her stay in Lagos.
Help her life, she will draw you to a bottomless pit, what a horrible human being.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Heavensent01(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

In Dubai Police net for drugs. Papers and phone seized. It was this same Bobrisky that made efforts to free her, she was using his phone. He paid her rent, fed her, loan, lend her his clothes and jewelries after parting with Churchill and throughout her stay in Lagos.
Help her life, she will draw you to a bottomless pit, what a horrible human being.

she's a typical igbo babe, ungrateful lot

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by pepperdemzombie: 11:07am On May 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Tonto is someone that when she is riding with you, she rides 100%. Just dey pray make una no fall out. I still wonder why she never dragged Malilivehood or what is his name. That her gold and diamond loving ex.
Dem no born Tonto Papa well to abuse that guy, he has her major secrets that will put her behind bars forever.
E fear that guy like God.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Mike008(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2022
Where can I get a bobrisky mask too?
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by olancho: 11:12am On May 24, 2022
Please don't tell me this is Bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by adspelite(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2022
I remembered the movie titled SAM THE GHOST.
We happen to have another one titled BOB THE GHOST

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by adspelite(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2022
Mike008:
Where can I get a bobrisky mask too?
For Halloween abi

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by pepperdemzombie: 11:16am On May 24, 2022
greggng:
I have watched the movie where tonto was crying...I mean the scene...l don't know what senior man Bob what us to gain from it . But his own picture can make one afraid. What a fake man parading himself as a woman
She has been expelled from Nollywood for up to 10 years cos nobody can cope with her.
What is the title of the movie and what year? That was when she was arrested for drugs in Dubai, SDK carried it. Her papers and phone seized, funny enough, only Bob stood by her, everyone abandoned her, she used his phone to be tweeting to counter SDK's claim. See her payback, what a terrible soul!
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by zolajpower: 11:29am On May 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
This senior MAN no dey quick forget grin grin grin

He must have been an elephant grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Zeus039(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2022
Bobrisky don threaten Tonto again grin grin
WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rSgVWIy7uQ
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Ara21(f): 11:36am On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
At least Tonto Dike picture make sense, anybody can cry

But see Bobrisky, he/she look like a Venezuelan ghost.

I use Nairaland to make myself happy. Which one is Venezuelan ghost again grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Croixcomedy(f): 11:42am On May 24, 2022
https://youtube.com/c/Normacrooz

ABEG BOOST NORMACROOZ views
ABEG SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

God bless you all

lathrowinger:
Best friends
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by begge: 11:43am On May 24, 2022
Okobi and amedu
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by mokt(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2022
This Bobrisky Pic hen
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ThePlugg(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2022
Sias Dem resemble grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by NaijaCars4sale: 12:05pm On May 24, 2022
This people and their wahala
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by akanbiaa(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2022
Seems even portable no go fit settle their fight.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Karemarealty288(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
I thought she posted this

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by lampvoice: 12:24pm On May 24, 2022
Damn men, this Bob is risky
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Das1mama: 12:33pm On May 24, 2022
Bob looks like Smigle in Lord of the rings.... Lol face like dirty wrapper.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Albertone(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2022
meobizy:
Bob is too young to look that old. He should lay off makeup.

That's what bleaching does.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by alexola20(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2022
Bobrisky,over bleached congolese.
Idiat.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by pepperdemzombie: 12:44pm On May 24, 2022
IamAsiri:

It wasn't really bad; anyone can cry. In fact, it could have been culled from a film. But you see that she-man's face ehn grin... it's epic grin cheesy grin.
There's no film anywhere, she has been expelled from Nollywood for up to 10 years. She was arrested for drugs in Dubai and insulted the Policemen. Her papers and phone seized while everyone abandoned her. Only Bob stood by her, his phone used by Tonto as cover up that she was with her phone. See her without makeup, that's what all of them look like without makeup and filter.

Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by Highlyrespected(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2022
We celebrate mediocre too much in Nigeria that is why we'd reads irrelevant and baseless news.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by ayeesha: 1:18pm On May 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
This is very hilarious grin

Mr and Mrs Smith grin

Abeg.. This na insult to the real Mr and Mrs Smith joor shocked embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
shocked
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by GABRIEL6036: 1:33pm On May 24, 2022
The day i met this Mr as well as Mrs Bob along Ibadan/ife exp. road meeehn... The guy as well as madam fine ooo grin. Two yeyebrities mocking their shit days concerns no body. Them dey craze for head. Crazy set of people. KOlo mental GE ng grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by adolfHitler1934: 1:34pm On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

Exactly. Nobody looks pretty when crying.
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by dalass(f): 1:55pm On May 24, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Lol... My two favorite people..

Bobrisky is still your favorite after that witchy horrible face even with powder and lipstick.? Yuck! undecided
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by dalass(f): 1:56pm On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

Haha... grin grin grin grin

Venezuelan ghost indeed! Very funny grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by dalass(f): 2:01pm On May 24, 2022
adspelite:

For Halloween abi

Yeeee grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture by IbileIfe: 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.