Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

"You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid (2143 Views)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by officialwdhtv: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
"You have a bad character" Man says as he asks his girlfriend to leave his Lagos apartment.

In my opinion, he did the right thing and he is perfect gentleman.

Take a listen to what the girl did to him that made him tell her to leave his home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArMAkP3E5wY

2 Shares

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Me waiting patiently for when he will ask her to leave his KADUNA apartment. 🤷

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Roboto11: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
I dig the guy's style.

Madame, you sef leave na.

grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by zed7: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Majority of our girls have bad character. Most men only tolerate them for the sole purpose of sex.

12 Likes

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Sixfeetbelle: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Somebody should please summarise what happened for those of us that don't have mb to watch videos.

Tankio

1 Like

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Sonnobax15(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin
Good.....
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Darammliveth(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
The guy is talking simpsingly. He's not ready yet.

4 Likes

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Divay22(f): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
The guy is not ready yet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by fman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Persephone1:
Me waiting patiently for when he will ask her to leave his KADUNA apartment. 🤷
so that you can move in?

2 Likes

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Nehyooh(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Divay22:
The guy is not ready yet cheesy
Imagine the way he kept on talking like a woman grin
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
The guy don see shege for her hand. You can see he is tired already.
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Divay22(f): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nehyooh:
Imagine the way he kept on talking like a woman grin
No mind am...
Even the girl don't have any intention of taking him serious grin

2 Likes

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Roboto11: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Divay22:

No mind am...
E be like say una like vawulence.
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Divay22(f): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Roboto11:

E be like say una like vawulence.
A little drama here and there is not bad cheesy
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Bluezy13(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
They are not serious.
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by FalseProphet1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
From the look of things it's very clear even to non Prophets that the girl in question is in charge of that relationship. The guy is the kind of person that would abuse his mom, sister, brothers, friends over a girl. He's clearly a simp.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by MackIV(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is Character Assassination in the real sense

The guy don finish the girl grin
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Nehyooh(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Divay22:

No mind am...
grin
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
zed7:
Majority of our girls have bad character. Most men only tolerate them for the sole purpose of sex.
Aswear dwn
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by marlow1962(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
zed7:
I don't take nonsense form anybody, especially the females. If a lady says she's doing me a favor cus we having sex, she's a big foool. Sex is cheap, I can get it anywhere with little or no stress at all.

I'm a gentle and respectful nigga, I give you your respect no matter the gender and age, but if any female feels she can step on my toes or disregard me, then we will have problems together.
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by Iammrkez: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
This guy obviously had the worst valentine experience so far

Follow link to watch💔💔
https://fb.watch/iJ5ZoMTIk0/?mibextid=qC1gEa
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by JoeRizzla(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2023
He never serious
Re: "You Have A Bad Character" Man Tells His Girlfriend To Leave His Lagos Home (vid by smartjackie(f): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
zed7:

Sex that you can get elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me / Her Boss Is Begging Her For This / My Girl Is Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.