Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? (1094 Views)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by CSTRR: 12:43pm On May 24, 2022
Reality3080:
when u are ready to face reality come back

The same Obama who enjoyed d support of American big wigs,check his records n support base n u will understand that Peter obi case is different

Right now we are talking about delegates n not d masses,if d masses are with u 100% n d delegates don’t know u it’s absolute rubbish

U count 6 before 7

Its not the delegates that will vote in the general election.

So it would be an exercise in futility and a waste of funds for whoever will run for the pdp that is not peter obi.

All the bribes would be in vain in the long run.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by IgOga(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2022
ScamHunter:
I feel emotional seeing the passion that young people have for a Peter Obi presidency. What is closest to it is EndSARS.

Why do I feel that the political class do not want him?

Why do I feel that Obi is the Tsunami that'll either sweep many societal ills away from Nigeria or is quenched like EndSARS?

What did Obi do as governor of Anambra state? Talk is cheap
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by maestroferddi: 1:08pm On May 24, 2022
SARSCoV2:

With due respect! Never put Thomas Sankara and Peter obi in same sentence. Thats a big insult to Late Thomas Sankara.

How dare you compare a thief with a pure revolutionist.

Please compare Obi with Tinubu, Abacha, or Atiku. Never compare him to a Thomas Sankara!

Insult at its peak!
See what hatred and inferiority complex have reduced you to?

Thomas Sankara was an idealist and unpragmatic middle level army officer.

He cant hold a candle to Peter Obi in ten lifetimes.

Peter Obi will prove a transformative leader ...he has it takes.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by pricklewane: 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
Every one who doesn't believe in this Pandora diehard criminals is not sensible but mention one land mark project or achievement this fool as after 8 years of misrule in Anambra then you run away or tell he the infrastructure is he saved billion n pass WAEC for the writers.

ScamHunter:

Thought I was discussing with someone sensible. Just cross-checked you're another Nairaland Zombee
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 24, 2022
maestroferddi:
See what hatred and inferiority complex have reduced you to?

Thomas Sankara was an idealist and unpragmatic middle level army officer.

He cant hold a candle to Peter Obi in ten lifetimes.

Peter Obi will prove a transformative leader ...he has it takes.

Sigh....

Obi is a thief, Thomas Sankara was not. He was a man after the liberation of his country and continent. An ideal man with strong virtues that has been imprinted in the history of humanity.

And here you are comparing a thief to such a man. Comparing a man who does not even have a legacy in Anambra to a whole Thomas Sankara.

I repeat, you are free to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu, Hushpuppi, Atiku or Abacha, Those are the leagues of thieves worth comparing him too. Stop ridiculing great men.

I can as well compare Tinubu to Nelson Mandela if I also want to be stupid.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by Amarisco(f): 2:22pm On May 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
I always laugh when i see people saying African mentality is this and that. The wind of change is here. The youths can't continue to stand by and watch our nation go to the dogs. This last 7 years has been horrible. We can't continue making the same mistake by electing sick docile men that will spend more time in the hospital than in government.

Nigeria’s problem didn’t start 7 years ago. It also didn’t start with Nigeria as some stand-alone entity in Africa.

Mentality is the major key to creating any lasting change. Where in the world has wind blown for a lifetime? Dust will always settle, EndSars at least showed us that.

Permanence starts with the internal structure. It’s a fundamental principle that runs through every thread of life.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by maestroferddi: 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Sigh....

Obi is a thief, Thomas Sankara was not. He was a man after the liberation of his country and continent. An ideal man with strong virtues that has been imprinted in the history of humanity.

And here you are comparing a thief to such a man. Comparing a man who does not even have a legacy in Anambra to a whole Thomas Sankara.

I repeat, you are free to compare Peter Obi with Tinubu, Hushpuppi, Atiku or Abacha, Those are the leagues of thieves worth comparing him too. Stop ridiculing great men.

I can as well compare Tinubu to Nelson Mandela if I also want to be stupid.

It will be remiss of me to continue wasting my time trying to disabuse your jaundiced mind.

A cat can look at a king.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2022
Amarisco

Nigeria’s problem didn’t start 7 years ago. It also didn’t start with Nigeria as some stand-alone entity in Africa.

Mentality is the major key to creating any lasting change. Where in the world has wind blown for a lifetime? Dust will always settle, EndSars at least showed us that.

Permanence starts with the internal structure. It’s a fundamental principle that runs through every thread of life.

I agree that the problem of Nigeria didn't start last 7 years but you'll agree with me that Nigerians have never had it,this bad. EndSars showed us a lot of mistakes but it also showed us the need. Which is to elect capable hands in government.
Gburugburu and his cohorts are trying to start "Godfatherism" in Enugu state,that's why Ikeoha remains the best candidate because he has a mind of his own and won't be a stooge.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by Amarisco(f): 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
Amarisco:

IkeIgboNile:

I agree that the problem of Nigeria didn't start last 7 years but you'll agree with me that Nigerians have never had it,this bad. EndSars showed us a lot of mistakes but it also showed us the need. Which is to elect capable hands in government.
Gburugburu and his cohorts are trying to start "Godfatherism" in Enugu state,that's why Ikeoha remains the best candidate because he has a mind of his own and won't be a stooge.

I do agree, but the journey to election is voting. How many have at least registered and are they more than those who have not sold their vote for a bag of garri?
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Loved Passionately By The Youths? by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2022
[quote author=Amarisco post=113137099]

I do agree, but the journey to election is voting. How many have at least registered and are they more than those who have not sold their vote for a bag of garri?

PVC is important but to me "Political sensitization" is key to changing the mentality of the electorates. We the electorates still fall victim to old political gimmicks used by these politicians. EndSars showed us how politicians used tribalism to derail the highest peak of our democratic maturity. 2015 showed us ignoring facts to follow "spiritual revelation" will hurt us bad yet these tools are still been used to manipulate the electorates to make the same mistakes,we made last 7 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be A Governor For The Masses - Senator Ademola Adeleke (pics) / Real Pictures Of The Young Man Tinubu Supporters Claimed To Be Peter Obi Son / Bishop Blasts CAN And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.