Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker (978 Views)

+18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC / When You Gf Tells You No Sex Anymore / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by LordFaraday(m): 3:23am On May 24, 2022
If your girlfriend confessed to you she was a former sex worker and she narrates all her sexual escapade with you to the extent that she sleeps with an average of seven men a day and she was also into drugs, will you still give her a chance. Even though she still sleeps around with some men after leaving the brothel, she told the guy that it was a thg of the past after meeting him, and she doesn't want to go back to her past.
Because I was at a bar with a friend when we met this other guy narrating his story to us. Well I decided to bring it down here to seek multiple opinion amongst the good, the bad and the ugly.

Cc: seun, mynd,
lalasticlala no worry your own na snake matter.
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Cutehector(m): 4:38am On May 24, 2022
Her past is her past..but thunder go fire her if she still dey do am presently without my knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Nobody: 5:10am On May 24, 2022
A girl with a past is not worth being with undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Lee99: 5:14am On May 24, 2022
Better run
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by falcon01: 5:21am On May 24, 2022
Omoh.. no! Call me insecure but I can't handle it. I used to think i could but I ain't gonna lie I can't. I can't sleep with the thought of knowing many diçks have entered her using various positions and in various points of her life she was been ploughed like a goat and she lied down there and took it all in, and she's sucked a lot of diçks, it's just too much to swallow.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Nebulax: 5:45am On May 24, 2022
That can never be my girlfriend.

Birds of the same plumage.....
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by UncleKoboko: 6:49am On May 24, 2022
Cutehector:
Her past is her past..but thunder go fire her if she still dey do am presently without my knowledge.
Words of fools as usual...
Her past is her past but when you start crossing path with those guys that used her over in random places when you go out to have family -times, you'll understand that her past is not her past.

The past defines who we are today....

ACTIONS WILL ALWAYS HAVE CONSEQUENCES...

A WHÓRE WILL ALWAYS BE A WHÓRE....

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KNOW THAT SHE'S A WHÓRE....

3 Likes

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Oblivionz5(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2022
LordFaraday:
If your girlfriend confessed to you she was a former sex worker and she narrates all her sexual escapade with you to the extent that she sleeps with an average of seven men a day and she was also into drugs, will you still give her a chance. Even though she still sleeps around with some men after leaving the brothel, she told the guy that it was a thg of the past after meeting him, and she doesn't want to go back to her past.
Because I was at a bar with a friend when we met this other guy narrating his story to us. Well I decided to bring it down here to seek multiple opinion amongst the good, the bad and the ugly.

Cc: seun, mynd,
lalasticlala no worry your own na snake matter.

Once a soldier .. always a soldier
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by LordFaraday(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2022
You are on point bro. It takes lots of courage having such person as a gf
falcon01:
Omoh.. no! Call me insecure but I can't handle it. I used to think i could but I ain't gonna lie I can't. I can't sleep with the thought of knowing many diçks have entered her using various positions and in various points of her life she was been ploughed like a goat and she lied down there and took it all in, and she's sucked a lot of diçks, it's just too much to swallow.
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by paulolee(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2022
gat no issues with her but we can never continue, I CNT cope with such past, it would ruin me especially wen we are having sex and I would always be insecure wen she isnt around...
make she go find guy with same deeper past like hers

1 Like

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by paulolee(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2022
Cutehector:
not all past her just past....no problem if u say so, dts if u can handle the future effect..

1 Like

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by LordFaraday(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2022
Hmm. This is so deep
paulolee:

not all past her just past....no problem if u say so, dts if u can handle the future effect..
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Divoc19(f): 8:06am On May 24, 2022
She has an impressive CV be that.
She is a good match for her fellow nymphomaniac brother.
With plenty money, their union will be cool cool

In a generation where we have 4some?
Let her continue.
Karma will hear about this lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by FalseProphet1(m): 8:10am On May 24, 2022
As a prophet, I can authoritatively tell you that the average prostitute has over 7 demons living inside her. If you marry her, those demons would make sure they make your life miserable.

You would suffer business breakdown, job loss, unexplained money disappearance, sickness, frustration, disappointment...etc

If you want the best for yourself, stay away from prostitutes. There's nothing special about them you can inherit only sorrow and pain.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Naturescorner23(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2022
Health wise its a NO.
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by LordFaraday(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2022
You are right bro. But one thg the guy also said was that the lady went for deliverance at mfm.
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, I can authoritatively tell you that the average prostitute has over 7 demons living inside her. If you marry her, those demons would make sure they make your life miserable.

You would suffer business breakdown, job loss, unexplained money disappearance, sickness, frustration, disappointment...etc

If you want the best for yourself, stay away from prostitutes. There's nothing special about them you can inherit only sorrow and pain.

This I have seen.
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Yungstallion: 9:09am On May 24, 2022
LordFaraday:
If your girlfriend confessed to you she was a former sex worker and she narrates all her sexual escapade with you to the extent that she sleeps with an average of seven men a day and she was also into drugs, will you still give her a chance.
I would be like...

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by LordFaraday(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2022
Wow am really gathering lots of info right here..thks alot.. Though I was so high at d bar but am remembering some of the thgs the guy said. He said that the lady went for deliverance service and she met with a pastor and told him since she stops being a sex worker that the pastor should pls pray for her cause her private part do hitch her so much just for her to get sex. That atimes she will start looking for anyone just to have sex for free and not for money. That the urge was that bad.
Divoc19:
She has an impressive CV be that.
She is a good match for her fellow nymphomaniac brother.
With plenty money, their union will be cool cool

In a generation where we have 4some?
Let her continue.
Karma will hear about this lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Demigod22: 9:19am On May 24, 2022
LoL, at this particular point, I don't have the courage to continue. While actions are free, there will be consequences. I don't want to be consumed when the consequences knocks. I know forgiveness is a virtue but I believe only God can do the forgiveness.

I am a coward when it comes to dealing with ladies with gross sexual recklessness, I will just run fiam.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Hamachi(f): 9:24am On May 24, 2022
Behold old things have passed away, you are a new creature.

Join https://t(dot)me/SafeHavenJoint on telegram

1 Like

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by LordFaraday(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2022
Well maybe that's why God gave her such guy. God is merciful. But I think the bobo in question is finding the burden too difficult to bare that's why he could have such courage in sharing such matters with a stranger like me and my friend at the bar.
Demigod22:
LoL, at this particular point, I don't have the courage to continue. While actions are free, there will be consequences. I don't want to be consumed when the consequences knocks. I know forgiveness is a virtue but I believe only God can do the forgiveness.

I am a coward when it comes to dealing with ladies with gross sexual recklessness, I will just run fiam.
Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by Fedrick100: 9:28am On May 24, 2022
Though it’s her past but you won’t be happy if you went out with her and you crossed path with those guys that had sex with her

1 Like

Re: If Your Gf Tells You She Was A Former Sex Worker by InfinityFabric: 9:40am On May 24, 2022
She belongs to the streets whole wide world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture / Do You Like It Shaved Or Hairy 18+ / Should i bet 15k on Antbony Joshua To Win??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.