Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done (2881 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Fallen Soldiers Made Supreme Sacrifice For Nation’s Unity / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Mokason288(m): 6:25am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

He knows you, he sees your everyday, you are the flimsy doubt in everybody's mind, we shall get rid of you.
Hahahahaha please ooo don’t get rid of me, I just dey catch cruise
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by femisplash: 6:25am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

We can say same of a certain individual who had a corruption case with Jonathan, so if Amechi decamped solely becuase he had issues with Jonathan, why didn't he go back like Saraki, Atiku and so on since Jonathan was gone
Should he have abandoned his appointment as a minister and left for the opposition party?. The only appointment that has made him relevant till date.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:28am On May 24, 2022
femisplash:

Should he have abandoned his appointment as a minister and left for the opposition party?. The only appointment that has made him relevant till date.
Same appointment he already left?, Amechi has integrity, if he is convinced on something he pay the price
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2022
Mokason288:

Hahahahaha please ooo don’t get rid of me, I just dey catch cruise
Na cruise too, No qualms, it a politics of harmony and reasons
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by drlateef: 6:32am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

That's where you get it wrong you over emphasise your own importance, so in your book Amechi became a political refugee, are you not saying same thing I said with laced language, how come a former governor of Rivers state can go all way low, if not becuase he didn't look behind while giving all his best for APC, If APC is reasonable, Amechi should be compensated with something meaningful

Answer my questions and stop meaningless rhetorics. These questions are valid. Amaechi was a political orphan looking for safe landing after being lynched in Rivers by Wike. He was brutalised and he knew his days in PDP were numbered, he had no option than to commit political harakiri. Then found a safe landing provided by APC. That’s his story, we know this. We were alive and old enough to know the true story. I don’t forget things like most people.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:33am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Is Mama peace still the first lady so now, how do you explain his loyalty to Mr. President and the APC

You see where you got your analysis wrong. Amaechi joining Apc was just to remain political relevant in Rivers state as both Wike and mama Peace was on Amaechi's neck. An incumbent who lose his state woefully to the party he just left, governed under for 8 years. That speaks much of Amaechi's irrelevancy in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by femisplash: 6:34am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Same appointment he already left?, Amechi has integrity, if he is convinced on something he pay the price
Lol, forced to retire after 7 yrs in pursuit of his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:35am On May 24, 2022
drlateef:

Answer my questions and stop meaningless rhetorics. These questions are valid. Amaechi was a political orphan looking for safe landing after being lynched in Rivers by Wike. He was brutalised and he knew his days in PDP were numbered, he had no option than to commit political harakiri. Then found a safe landing provided by APC. That’s his story, we know this. We were alive and old enough to know the true story. I don’t forget things like most people.
What you are saying is tantamount to cajoling a widow wife of a soldier who died fighting for his country, you call Amechi a political orphan whose parents died making sacrifices for APC, well Mr. President Adopted that orphan, the joke Is on you
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Panda7(m): 6:38am On May 24, 2022
Ameachi is an asslicker, northern and southern nigeria should have never been in the same country if not for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:38am On May 24, 2022
femisplash:

Lol, forced to retire after 7 yrs in pursuit of his ambition.
Forced to retire, so you are saying Amechi can't make any decision unless forced it is no longer forced by Mama peace to join APC, well at least forced or not, Ministerial position isn't what's keeping him, it is loyalty and faith in the system
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

You see where you got your analysis wrong. Amaechi joining Apc was just to remain political relevant in Rivers state as both Wike and mama Peace was on Amaechi's neck. An incumbent who lose his state woefully to the party he just left, governed under for 8 years. That speaks much of Amaechi's irrelevancy in Rivers state
Stop lacing my words and adding to it, it makes you sound empty, come up with your own idea, I said he made enemies at home for APC, I said he lost his structure, why are you paraphrasing and calling names along
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:41am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Stop lacing my words and adding to it, it makes you sound empty, come up with your own idea, I said he made enemies at home for APC, I said he lost his structure, why are you paraphrasing and calling names along

Like I said, Amaechi is known for playing matured Politics. We are expecting same from his supporters.

Don't get too emotional with this

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2022
Panda7:
Ameachi is an asslicker, northern and southern nigeria should have never been in the same country if not for corruption.
Amechi is even lord Lugard, take your frustration somewhere else, no one forced leaders of the regions to stay together after independence
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:42am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Like I said, Amaechi is known for playing matured Politics. We are expecting same from his supporters.

Don't get too emotional with this
Mature politics should he mutual, some people who declared already to fight dirty, we shall come to this fight with some hypo, omo and even Soda soap we fight clean
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by femisplash: 6:43am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

He forgot that Wike became the defacto Governor of Rivers while the federal might exiled Ameachi from Rivers.
Who has forgotten Joseph Mbu, maybe OP has a short memory.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Shedrack777: 6:44am On May 24, 2022
they should stop trying to loot us. that way, we'll encourage them to come out and lead
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:45am On May 24, 2022
femisplash:

He forgot that Wike became the defacto Governor of Rivers while the federal might exiled Ameachi from Rivers.
Would Amechi not at least been at peace with Wike if he played along stayed in PDP and hand over to him, can't you see APC is the major cause of his ordeal then why won't he be compensated
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:45am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Mature politics should he mutual, some people who declared already to fight dirty, we shall come to this fight with some hypo, omo and even Soda soap we fight clean

You can never say you have seen me attacking any of the presidential candidate irrespective of party, region or religion.

But correcting false narration without being emotionally attached is one of the best way to play matured Politics

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:48am On May 24, 2022
femisplash:

Amaechi, Saraki and co all had their issues with GEJ reason why they left the party, no that they really bring much to the table.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by femisplash: 6:48am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Forced to retire, so you are saying Amechi can't make any decision unless forced it is no longer forced by Mama peace to join APC, well at least forced or not, Ministerial position isn't what's keeping him, it is loyalty and faith in the system
Do you know about eight Governors joined APC at the same time with Ameachi and they delivered their states to APC but Ameachi couldn't deliver Rivers to APC. Who has compensated those ones?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:50am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

You can never say you have seen me attacking any of the presidential candidate irrespective of party, region or religion.

But correcting false narration without being emotionally attached is one of the best way to play matured Politics
And you don't see that statement as an Attack, referring to Amechi as a lizard is not just derogatory it shows your own hypocrisy for saying you don't attack other people's candidates

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by femisplash: 6:51am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Amaechi, Saraki and co all had their issues with GEJ reason why they left the party, no that they really bring much to the table.
8 Governors left PDP to APC but OP is ignorant.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by famology(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2022
People will just be writing balderdash. Mtcheeew
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:52am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

And you don't see that statement as an Attack, referring to Amechi as a lizard is not just derogatory it shows your own hypocrisy for saying you don't attack other people's candidates

You see why I said you stop being too emotional attached with this thread.

Did you miss or inside that comment?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2022
femisplash:

Do you know about eight Governors joined APC at the same time with Ameachi and they delivered their states to APC but Ameachi couldn't deliver Rivers to APC. Who has compensated those ones?
Those ones may have a grip of their party structure, Amechi lost everything if not for Daddy Buhari, he could have been homeless for now, talks about sacrifices, humility cum loyalty
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:53am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:
When it comes to who made the biggest sacrifice to APC and Buhari's emergence, Chibuike Amechi is the man, he had lost more than anyone else for APC and while other former PDP members who decamped to APC later left the party, Chibuike Amechi had remained loyal to the party and to Mr. President.

Recall that people like Saraki, Atiku had jumped ship since the formation of APC, but Amechi remained. Now let's look at some sacrifices of Chibuike Amechi.

1. Losing his state Political Structure: This is one of the biggest aspect of Amechi's loss, given that his state of Rivers is a core PDP stronghold, Amechi lost the state structure immediately after his tenure and now nearly becoming exiled to Abuja especially as his successor Nyesom Nwike had vowed to torment him.

2. Made political enemies at home: We must not forget that Chibuike Amechi had justification for abandoning then president Jonathan especially after some injustice was then meted upon him regarding Governors forum, that not withstanding Amechi was very instrumental in bringing the defeat of Jonathan, in fact Amechi played more role in the defeat of the PDP back then than any other individual.

3. Financial Support to the APC: Real Men don't kiss and tell but it is visible to the blind that Chibuike Amechi made and continues to make sizable financial contributions to the APC.

4. Total Loyalty to the Party and Mr. President: A man of Amechi's Calibre is not to be taken for granted, former two term governor of Rivers state, the second most valuable state in Nigeria is not a child's play, a super minister yet had not been heard to be making trouble, I give it to Amechi on loyalty.

5 Ministerial Sacrifices: Amechi was the super minister of transportation and he used his office as unbiased as possible, building railroad across the country especially the North, that is great sacrifices given that the North needs more rail than the South given much land, the South on the other hand needs more Seaports given ample sea access and we are seeing some reopening of some ports.

I know Amechi deserve whatever consideration and when it comes to capacity to deliver, he is not also lacking. I hope we don't miss Amechi for APC.
the only reason why Ameachi moved to APC was because of the fight with Johnathan. He had no choice but to move. He was compensated with a juicy position for 8 years. His inability to keep his political structure is his fault.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:53am On May 24, 2022
femisplash:

8 Governors left PDP to APC but OP is ignorant.

The problem with op and his likes is they don't know how to canvass support for their candidates without being emotionally attached.

What makes Amaechi's different from others who left Pdp? What's the impact of his sacrificion if that couldn't result to winning Rivers state for Apc?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

You see why I said you stop being too emotional attached with this thread.

Did you miss or inside that comment?
You see why I said stop writing when you can't read your own text inbetween the lines and finding the sarcasm, what is lizard doing there, did anyone mention lizard throughout the post, why MUST it be you Mr. Honourable hypocrisy
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:55am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

You see why I said stop writing when you can't read your own text inbetween the lines and finding the sarcasm, what is lizard doing there, did anyone mention lizard throughout the post, why MUST it be you Mr. Honourable hypocrisy

And what's Lion doing in the statement?

Can we referred to someone who couldn't deliver his state for the party as a Lizard or Lion?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:

the only reason why Ameachi moved to APC was because of the fight with Johnathan. He had no choice but to move. He was compensated with a juicy position for 8 years. His inability to keep his political structure is his fault.
Well, why didn't he act like Saraki?,
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by drlateef: 6:56am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

What you are saying is tantamount to cajoling a widow wife of a soldier who died fighting for his country, you call Amechi a political orphan whose parents died making sacrifices for APC, well Mr. President Adopted that orphan, the joke Is on you

You are wrong. His parents died while making sacrifices for PDP, not APC. He was only rescued in APC. Everyone knows this.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

And what's Lion doing in the statement?

Can we referred to someone who couldn't deliver his state for the party as a Lizard or Lion?
Are you not still rubbing the insult deeper, where is the maturity you preach, is losing election any means of classifying as more or less, what happened to sportsmanship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele Misses Target As Politicians Hijacked New Naira Notes / This Is Why Atiku Is After Tinubu (Opinion) / See Why You Should Be Careful About What You Type On Nairaland About Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.