Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done (2866 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Fallen Soldiers Made Supreme Sacrifice For Nation’s Unity / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by fyneguy: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Amechi lost out since 2015, Oshiomole destroyed himself two years ago, APC won Edo, APC never won Rivers that's what it means to lose, being one out of the minister is not enough for someone who made so much sacrifices, Amechi ought to get several slots

Oga, the inability of APC to win Rivers, was a minus to the political contribution of Amaechi to APC.

A valuable "Party Chieftain" is one who delivers his state to his Party. If you did not deliver your state to the Party, you are not as valuable as those who did!

If others did not deliver their states, APC would be in Opposition today and the prospect of Amaechi becoming President on the platform, would be next to zilch!

Hence, those who are feather-weights in their states, do not deserve the Presidential ticket of APC. It's unfair to those who deliver victory for APC!
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nobody: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

If you are as sophisticated as you sound so we assume that Amechi did everything only for Buhari and not the party, Buhari is the head of the party as the president, okay, Buhari feels like Amechi did something for him, if you think winning is more important than losing, try losing for once, meanwhile I'm talking about sacrifices not winning, others may have won more for APC and Buhari but Amechi sacrificed more, please go check up the meaning of sacrifice in the dictionary come back and tell me the differences you spotted

Assuming we even indulge your play on semantics and agree Amaechi "sacrificed" more for Buhari, what then do you suggest Amaechi's reward be for his so-called sacrifice towards a single individual who will be President for 8 years only? Ameachi should be made President ba?

What of others who sacrificed more to birth and strengthen the platform Buhari used to become President and that others, hopefully, will continue to use to gain office long after Buhari's departure?

Some conceived the merger of APC. Some collapsed powerful political structures, built when Amaechi was a nobody, into APC.

They delivered several Governors and uncountable legislators, the real strenght of APC at inception, to make the new Party immediately powerful and formidable.

Marching into the Primaries, they were able to deliver delegates for Buhari's win courtesy of controlling the political structures of their States and region. Had Atiku defeated Buhari at the 2014 Primaries of APC, would you be making this lame argument on behalf of the politically impotent Amaechi today?

Kwankwaso has formed a new Party now. Let us see how he does without Governors and legislators since sentimental characters like you never want to accept the reality of Nigerian politics. Kwankwaso's new Party, and her fortune next year, is our case study.

In the end, the sentimental, ethnocentric and emotional logic of an Igbo man will always be flawed and found wanting.

I have also seen your fellow Igbos here arguing that Onu, Nwajuiba, Emefiele, Ngige etal 'sacrificed' for APC and are as deserving as anyone else in the Party in total ignorance of what players brought in the past, to make APC what it is, and must bring going into the future to keep APC a winning entity that will continue to control the centre.

It shows what you guys are that you are arguing for people with no political strength and structure to front the APC challenge when we all know that Atiku will defeat them by 10am on election day and then the APC dynasty is finished and banished.

The hard work and real sacrifice of many is gone just like that. It is always the case that those who did not work hard for something care very little for that thing and what happens to it. That is the case with you Igbos and the APC we know you hate and now simply just wish to use for your dead on arrival idiocy.

This callousness, readiness to reap where you have not sown and inability to humbly give others their dues is why you Igbos inherited the odious tag of IGBO = I Go Before Others.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Ojuntana: 8:09am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

But Saraki returned to this same Pdp before the 2019 election. He could have revived it but instead he lost his senatorial ambition.
That's because of federal might. Federal might worked against him because he had already diluted his structure by moving to APC in 2015. So by the time he moved back in 2019, you can't expect him to be able to move out his structure intact.
Same for Tinubu for example. If he moves from APC to SDP today as is being alleged, you can't expect the structure he has in APC to move with him intact.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nobody: 8:14am On May 24, 2022
fyneguy:

Oga, the inability of APC to win Rivers, was a minus to the political contribution of Amaechi to APC.

A valuable "Party Chieftain" is one who delivers his state to his Party. If you did not deliver your state to the Party, you are not as valuable as those who did!

If others did not deliver their states, APC would be in Opposition today and the prospect of Amaechi becoming President on the platform, would be next to zilch!

Hence, those who are feather-weights in their states, do not deserve the Presidential ticket of APC. It's unfair to those who deliver victory for APC!

200% correct but those of a sentimental and emotional disposition will never agree with you.

They will insist Amaechi, Onu,Emefiele, Ngige etal deserve more than others because they ironed Buhari's agbada and polished his shoes plus drove Aisha to the market.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Cajal(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2022
Why did he join APC in the first instance??
Because he had already lost in PDP
So ..APC and PMB rescued him
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 8:15am On May 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

That's because of federal might. Federal might worked against him because he had already diluted his structure by moving to APC in 2015. So by the time he moved back in 2019, you can't expect him to be able to move out his structure intact.
Same for Tinubu for example. If he moves from APC to SDP today as is being alleged, you can't expect the structure he has in APC to move with him intact.

And the Same federal might couldn't win in both SS and SE?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Assuming we even indulge your play on semantics and agree Amaechi "sacrificed" more for Buhari, what then do you suggest Amaechi's reward be for his so-called sacrifice towards a single individual who will be President for 8 years only? Ameachi should be made President ba?

What of others who sacrificed more to birth and strengthen the platform Buhari used to become President and that others, hopefully, will continue to use to gain office long after Buhari's departure?

Some conceived the merger of APC. Some collapsed powerful political structures, built when Amaechi was a nobody, into APC.

They delivered several Governors and uncountable legislators, the real strenght of APC at inception, to make the new Party immediately powerful and formidable.

Marching into the Primaries, they were able to deliver delegates for Buhari's win courtesy of controlling the political structures of their States and region. Had Atiku defeated Buhari at the 2014 Primaries of APC, would you be making this lame argument on behalf of the politically impotent Amaechi today?

Kwankwaso has formed a new Party now. Let us see how he does without Governors and legislators since sentimental characters like you never want to accept the reality of Nigerian politics. Kwankwaso's new Party, and her fortune next year, is our case study.

In the end, the sentimental, ethnocentric and emotional logic of an Igbo man will always be flawed and found wanting.

I have also seen your fellow Igbos here arguing that Onu, Nwajuiba, Emefiele, Ngige etal 'sacrificed' for APC and are as deserving as anyone else in the Party in total ignorance of what players brought in the past, to make APC what it is, and must bring going into the future to keep APC a winning entity that will continue to control the centre.

It shows what you guys are that you are arguing for people with no political strength and structure to front the APC challenge when we all know that Atiku will defeat them by 10am on election day and then the APC dynasty is finished and banished.

The hard work and [b]real sacrific[/b]e of many is gone just like that. It is always the case that those who did not work hard for something care very little for that thing and what happens to it. That is the case with you Igbos and the APC we know you hate and now simply just wish to use for your dead on arrival idiocy.

This callousness, readiness to reap where you have not sown and inability to humbly give others their dues is why you Igbos inherited the odious tag of IGBO = I Go Before Others.
You did not hear anywhere in my statement where I said tha Amechi MUST be president, however at least he should contest and if at all that APC should consider consensus, then Amechi is more likely to represent a broader interest
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by fyneguy: 8:28am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Amaechi, Saraki and co all had their issues with GEJ reason why they left the party, no that they really bring much to the table.

Saraki and others later became a nuisance to Buhari's Govt, frustrating Govt policies and all.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nobody: 8:32am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

You did not hear anywhere in my statement where I said tha Amechi MUST be president, however at least he should contest and if at all that APC should consider consensus, then Amechi is more likely to represent a broader interest

Stop trying to be clever by half. The bolded above means you are saying what I suggest you want. I.e Amaechi should be favoured by Buhari to emerge consensus candidate when his APC peers would never ever democratically vote him their candidate because they know Amaechi's ticket would be a limited, losing and Party-destroying one.

Please, what 'broader interest' does Amaechi of no political strength and structure represent when he is 500% certain to lose APC the Presidential election by 10am election day and end the even broader interests of literally thousands of his peers plus give the terrible PDP a path back to central dominance they will likely never relinquish to Nigeria's detriment?

Can you people ever see beyond your ethnocentric proclivities to note the bigger picture? Can Nigeria, especially the South, afford an Atiku, Tambuwal or Saraki Presidency for another 8 years?

Like I said before, Igbos don't love APC or Nigeria. You therefore would not mind both being destroyed indulging your dead on arrival losing gambles.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Stop trying to be clever by half. The bolded above means you are saying what I suggest you want. I.e Amaechi should be favoured by Buhari to emerge consensus candidate when his APC peers would never ever democratically vote him their candidate because they know Amaechi's ticket would be a limited, losing and Party-destroying one.

Please, what 'broader interest' does Amaechi of no political strength and structure represent when he is 500% certain to lose APC the Presidential election by 10am election day and end the even broader interests of literally thousands of his peers plus give the terrible PDP a path back to central dominance they will likely never relinquish to Nigeria's detriment?

Can you people ever see beyond your ethnocentric proclivities to note the bigger picture? Can Nigeria, especially the South, afford an Atiku, Tambuwal or Saraki Presidency for another 8 years?

Like I said before, Igbos don't love APC or Nigeria. You therefore would not mind both being destroyed indulging your dead on arrival losing gambles.
Point of correction, no Nigerian nationality love Nigeria more than Igbos, We can endure Atiku Obi 8 years so don't panic yet, if APC fails to chose consensus then Lawan can have it, because the North have less candidate with high number of delegates, all options are in the table,

Like I said it is not a must for Amechi to emerge however he serves a broader interest which I'm not in any obligations to tell you, Igbos have no issue with Atiku especially so calm down
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Freeworldbutfre: 8:43am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

And Amaechi being appointed as a minister twice is not a reward for the role he played in the emergence of Buhari?

If Oshiomole did not loose the Apc structure, then Obaseki shouldn't have won the second term

Come to look at it what, Oshiomole done for APC, when it come to reward system in APC Amaechi should be given a choice of first refusal. Amaechi put Family, life and all he works for in 16yrs to bring APC to power.

Tinubu supported Atitku both fail, he supported Raidu both fail. Why is it that when Amaechi came with his team that APC came to power?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nobody: 8:46am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Amaechi, Saraki and co all had their issues with GEJ reason why they left the party, no that they really bring much to the table.

Indeed. We remember Amaechi confessing that APC win at the centre "saved" his life. Amaechi had very toxic issues with GEJ and PDP within his own State long before the APC merger became formal.

APC was just a convenient escape route that opened up for Ameachi. Ditto Saraki, Kwanwaso, Tambuwal and othen n-PDP decampees to APC.

Many have now left APC today to show that everything is about permanent interests for Nigerian politicians and not dedication to a cause or governance/democratic tenet.

Shame we have to remind some revisionist how history really happened in dismissal of the twisted version they wish to sell.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by bryning899: 8:47am On May 24, 2022
No one expects APC to get anything from Rivers State in 2015 but what about 2019 when APC have all the machinery in its capacity soldiers, Army, Police, NSCC and so many to make elections free and fair in Rivers State especially so that we can truly knows how strong Amaechi is at home, but instead it's a clean sweep for PDP and someone is talking shit here, Dakuku Peter side as NIMASA chair and some of Amaechi in port and other areas are not rewards enough...... Let's be sincere I'm not in support of any aspirant but I'm doubting Amaechi structure in Rivers State....
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nobody: 8:48am On May 24, 2022
Freeworldbutfre:

Come to look at it what, Oshiomole done for APC, when it come to reward system in APC Amaechi should be given a choice of first refusal. Amaechi put Family, life and all he works for in 16yrs to bring APC to power.

Tinubu supported Atitku both fail, he supported Raidu both fail. Why is it that when Amaechi came with his team that APC came to power?

No disrespect bro but it is obvious, after the part in bold above, you are not 'awake it all. Best to leave you sleeping ojare.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2022
bryning899:
No one expects APC to get anything from Rivers State in 2015 but what about 2019 when APC have all the machinery in its capacity soldiers, Army, Police, NSCC and so many to make elections free and fair in Rivers State especially so that we can truly knows how strong Amaechi is at home, but instead it's a clean sweep for PDP and someone is talking shit here, Dakuku Peter side as NIMASA chair and some of Amaechi in port and other areas are not rewards enough...... Let's be sincere I'm not in support of any aspirant but I'm doubting Amaechi structure in Rivers State....
Amechi structure in Rivers state is one thing but Amechi's structure nationwide is Another, both the North and the Rast sees Amechi for who he is abd what he had done, and when I say East, I don't mean South East
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Corporate2020: 8:50am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Oga if you didn't comprehend what the OP wrote then kindly ask someone to explain it for you or you shut up. Why are there too many kids on nairaland nowadays?

I think you are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance, and chronic hallucinations.

Answer the question, how many votes has Rotimi Amaechi been able to deliver to the party APC from 2015 till date?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Malory: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

I think you are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance, and chronic hallucinations.

Answer the question, how many votes has Rotimi Amaechi been able to deliver to the party APC from 2015 till date?
Another kid on nairaland. The mods have failed
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 8:54am On May 24, 2022
Freeworldbutfre:

Hahahahah. Amaechi came to the team and delivered how many votes for Apc?

This must be a joke right?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by fyneguy: 8:54am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

You don't reward a winner that way, because the rewards is in winning, most other candidates won for both themselves and APC, Amechi made sacrifices then losth, he deserve more rewards

Perhaps APC should reward Orji Uzor Kalu too. Ogbonnaya Onu...Emeka Nwajiuba, among others, instead of Amaechi lol
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2022
fyneguy:

Perhaps APC should reward Orji Uzor Kalu too. Ogbonnaya Onu...Emeka Nwajiuba, among others, instead of Amaechi lol
Those ones are still at peace at home, Nwike nearly kill Amechi and still asking for Amechi's head, APC made Amechi an endangered person lol, Amechi needs assured protection after 2023
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Ojuntana: 9:07am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

And the Same federal might couldn't win in both SS and SE?

APC has been ruling imo state since it's formation. Same for Edo until Oshiomole misfired. There are APC senators from SS/SE.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 9:11am On May 24, 2022
Ojuntana:

APC has been ruling imo state since it's formation. Same for Edo until Oshiomole misfired. There are APC senators from SS/SE.

Apc ruling Imo and Edo state since their formations?

Please when did Apc come to Nigeria?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by fyneguy: 9:16am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Those ones are still at peace at home, Nwike nearly kill Amechi and still asking for Amechi's head, APC made Amechi an endangered person lol, Amechi needs assured protection after 2023

Lol

If you asked me, I would say Amaechi is not a good political strategist. He did not build his political structure formidably. This is the edge Tinubu keeps having over most of these politicians. That's why most of his peers are irrelevant today. Politicians don't really build others. As Govs, they don't delegate much responsibilities. Wike will be worse off, when he leaves. They only enjoy forced loyalty while in power.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Ojuntana: 9:23am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Apc ruling Imo and Edo state since their formations?

Please when did Apc come to Nigeria?
Get my statement correctly. Since APC emerged in 2014, it has been governing the two states.
APC as a party benefited from the breakup of the PDP. Those who moved actually weakened the PDP. If the PDP remained intact, they would have won 2015 easily.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by bryning899: 9:24am On May 24, 2022
Amaechi has edge only because he fund CPC Congress when he was a Rivers State governor according to El-Rufai.......
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Britishpea: 10:01am On May 24, 2022
Amaechi had no political structure worthy of loosing. He never built one. Wike hijacked his little structures immediately he became the governor.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Britishpea: 10:05am On May 24, 2022
You people should stop being ridiculous. APC won’t pick Amaechi. He even know this himself. They won’t pick him either by consensus or by indirect primary.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Panda7(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Amechi is even lord Lugard, take your frustration somewhere else, no one forced leaders of the regions to stay together after independence

who are the leaders of the regions? another corrupt asslicker sniffing pants of his corrupt paymaster.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2022
Panda7:

who are the leaders of the regions? another corrupt asslicker sniffing pants of his corrupt paymaster.
Awolo for instance West, Zik East and Ahmedu Bello North
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by pricklewane: 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
This comment proves many igbos are mad. Same igbos that claim Tinubu did bring Buhari any vote n we should deduct Lagos SW vote form Buhari winning margin that Buhari will still win.

Why not delete Amechi River state vite from Buhari winning margin to know Buhari will even win 4th term without Amechi vote.

Malory:
Oga if you didn't comprehend what the OP wrote then kindly ask someone to explain it for you or you shut up. Why are there too many kids on nairaland nowadays?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Malory: 1:45pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
This comment proves many igbos are mad. Same igbos that claim Tinubu did bring Buhari any vote n we should deduct Lagos SW vote form Buhari winning margin that Buhari will still win.

Why not delete Amechi River state vite from Buhari winning margin to know Buhari will even win 4th term without Amechi vote.

Shatap
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Panda7(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Awolo for instance West, Zik East and Ahmedu Bello North
did these past leaders truly represent the majority voice and opinion of their people or were in power just to satisfy their political and financial needs. The majority of Igbos for example have being agitating for their political freedom from one nigeria, did their leaders rise up to such task like a better leader and representative would do or they kept selling their people freedom for a sit in Abuja and a chance to loot their treasury dry. The southern states too want to control their resources yet politicians have refused to raise such issue but are selling them out for greedy power in Abuja. What is the one common thing that unite nigeria? absolutely nothing, not united by ethnicity, common culture or religion yet the leaders have refused to call for a referendum to foster a better future their people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Come Out Now If Dem Born Your Mother Well / Atiku For President! / WAHALA DEY!!! New PDP Faction Has More Than 14 Governors !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.