Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done (2877 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Fallen Soldiers Made Supreme Sacrifice For Nation’s Unity / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 6:59am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Are you not still rubbing the insult deeper, where is the maturity you preach, is losing election any means of classifying as more or less, what happened to sportsmanship

You could have been specific without making use of the word or..

Your arguments have no basis. Just back and forth argument
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2022
drlateef:

You are wrong. His parents died while making sacrifices for PDP, not APC. He was only rescued in APC. Everyone knows this.
Well his parents died that's the most important thing and the second most important thing is, he made sacrifices and what matters now is that Buhari adopted him ever since and became protective, even if he miss the presidency, Buhari had tried for him, APC owes him that's all,
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:00am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Well, why didn't he act like Saraki?,
Saraki wasn't compensated. He went through the backdoor to become the senate president, and the party hated him for it. You think if they had given saraki this same position, he won't be in APC?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

You could have been specific without making use of the word or..

Your arguments have no basis. Just back and forth argument
I'm not seeking the valuation of my argument from the same person I'm arguing with, you don't be a judge in your own case, your honour
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:01am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Well his parents died that's the most important thing and the second most important thing is, he made sacrifices and what matters now is that Buhari adopted him ever since and became protective, even if he miss the presidency, Buhari had tried for him, APC owes him that's all,
After 8 years as minister of transport? really?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 7:01am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

I'm not seeking the valuation of my argument from the same person I'm arguing with, you don't be a judge in your own case, your honour

Then why accusing others of something you are also guilty of?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Saraki wasn't compensated. He went through the backdoor to become the senate president, and the party hated him for it. You think if they had given saraki this same position, he won't be in APC?
Saraki wasny compasanted but he got to the Senate lol, tell me something else, how do you expect to remove him from Senate and make him a minister lol, between a minister and a senator who is more important?, he only acted up while he was already in the Senate, how do you explain him getting into the Senate?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Then why accusing others of something you are also guilty of?
I'm not accusing you, I never expected you to play by the rule, it is becuase you keep stressing maturity and respecting others, your candidate already declared to fight dirty so I don't expect much
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 7:04am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Saraki wasny compasanted but he got to the Senate lol, tell me something else, how do you expect to remove him from Senate and make him a minister lol, between a minister and a senator who is more important?, he only acted up while he was already in the Senate, how do you explain him getting into the Senate?

The guy is right. Saraki wasn't compensated for the SP position. He emerged due to inability of SW to put their house in order.

If he was rewarded as you claimed, he wouldn't have left the party
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 7:05am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

I'm not accusing you, I never expected you to play by the rule, it is becuase you keep stressing maturity and respecting others, your candidate already declared to fight dirty so I don't expect much

And you are not accusing others right. If I may ask, who is that your candidate that is ready to fight dirty?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:05am On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
After 8 years as minister of transport? really?
Buhari is the one that rewarded him with ministerial position, Fashola, Remi Tinubu, Osinbajo, Oshiomole, lagos state Senate, governor and many more are over compensation for some other candidates
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by femisplash: 7:05am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Those ones may have a grip of their party structure, Amechi lost everything if not for Daddy Buhari, he could have been homeless for now, talks about sacrifices, humility cum loyalty
" may have a grip".. How many of them "may" still do after leaving office? Next time, try get a good grasp of politics before opening a thread. I only see you arguing blindly to keep the thread going.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

And you are not accusing others right. If I may ask, who is that your candidate that is ready to fight dirty?
I never said that I will fight dirty however I'm for equal retaliation, go and figure that out from the tabloid
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:07am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

The minister of transportation is a more juicy position than being a senator. Any senator right now will resign if offered to the minister of transportation slot. He got to his senate cose he contested senatorial election, not because he was rewarded. Amaechi decamped cose he had no choice, he was rewarded with a juicy position.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:08am On May 24, 2022
femisplash:

" may have a grip".. How many of them "may" still do after leaving office? Next time, try get a good grasp of politics before opening a thread. I only see you arguing blindly to keep the thread going.
We understand God fathers unless you pretend ignorant, then you are not making any sense
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 7:09am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

I never said that I will fight dirty however I'm for equal retaliation, go and figure that out from the tabloid

your candidate already declared to fight dirty so I don't expect much

You are yet to tell us by what you mean by your candidate..

Like someone earlier said, you are argue blindly just to keep the thread going
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:09am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Buhari is the one that rewarded him with ministerial position, Fashola, Remi Tinubu, Osinbajo, Oshiomole, lagos state Senate, governor and many more are over compensation for some other candidates
wetin remi tinubu and lagos state senate they do for the list..These pple would have naturally won irrespective of who's in power.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by drlateef: 7:09am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

APC owes him nothing. Rather he owes APC a debt of gratitude for protecting and finding a soft landing for him.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2022
drlateef:

APC owes him nothing. Rather he owes APC a debt of gratitude for protecting and finding a soft landing for him.
Go tell that to Dady
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:10am On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
wetin remi tinubu and lagos state senate they do for the list..These pple would have naturally won irrespective of who's in power.
Exactly what they are doing in my list,
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by orisa37: 7:12am On May 24, 2022
THESE SACRIFICES ARE NOT MADE FOR NIGERIA.
THE LORD IS WISE.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

You are yet to tell us by what you mean by your candidate..

Like someone earlier said, you are argue blindly just to keep the thread going
If I'm arguing blindly, why follow a blind arguments, maybe that's how some people are following presidency despite all the signs
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2022
orisa37:
THESE SACRIFICES ARE NOT MADE FOR NIGERIA.
THE LORD IS WISE.
Neither are you the lord thank God you said he is wise, is there any one in the contest who made sacrifices for Nigeria?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 7:14am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

If I'm arguing blindly, why follow a blind arguments, maybe that's how some people are following presidency despite all the signs

Why is it hard for you tell us what you mean by your candidate if you are not argue blindly? Does t mean you have quickly swallowed your own statement?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nobody: 7:16am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Oga if you didn't comprehend what the OP wrote then kindly ask someone to explain it for you or you shut up. Why are there too many kids on nairaland nowadays?

You're the kid. He asked a relevant question. Is democratic politics, involving elective offices, not about votes, lobbying and mobilisation supremacy/strenght?

You guys will just open mouth to talk foolishly because of your bigoted and ethnocentric affiliations.

Amaechi may have served the man , i.e Buhari, but others served Buhari and the Party, which is far more important, to make The APC the ruling Party and Buhari President.

For example, you should tell me what role Ameachi played in Buhari winning the Party primaries in 2014. What delegates did he deliver for that win?

We won't even talk about the main election itself. Nonsense.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:16am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Exactly what they are doing in my list,
You're beginning to argue weirdly....Oluremi tinubu has been in senate before buhari won his election. Most lagos state senators have been in power via ACN since that time. How were dey now rewarded? The fact remains that, Amaechi moving to APC was his only choice. Remaining in PDP would have spelt problem for him. Even if he wasn't in APC, the party would have still won. He influenced little vote for the party. So what's he being compensated for?
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2022
Nebulax:

Why is it hard for you tell us what you mean by your candidate if you are not argue blindly? Does t mean you have quickly swallowed your own statement?

Swallowed my statement, i have my candidate in APC, you have yours, anyone who is not my candidate may as well be your candidate, if you hope I should tell you that, that negates your own sensibility, what I had told you, by the dirty means you fight, I can tell your candidate from a mile away.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:17am On May 24, 2022
candidtalk:

You're the kid. He asked a relevant question. Is democratic politics, involving elective offices, not about votes, lobbying and mobilisation supremacy/strenght?

You guys will just open mouth to talk foolishly because of your bigoted and ethnocentric affiliations.

Amaechi may have served the man , i.e Buhari, but others served Buhari and the Party, which is far more important, to make The APC the ruling Party and Buhari President.

For example, you should tell me what role Ameachi played in Buhari winning the Party primaries in 2014. What delegates did he deliver for that win?

We won't even talk about the main election itself. Nonsense.
Thank you. The guy is just making funny arguments.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by AlexBells(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
You're beginning to argue weirdly....Oluremi tinubu has been in senate before buhari won his election. Most lagos state senators have been in power via ACN since that time. How were dey now rewarded? The fact remains that, Amaechi moving to APC was his only choice. Remaining in PDP would have spelt problem for him. Even if he wasn't in APC, the party would have still won. He influenced little vote for the party. So what's he being compensated for?
How they were rewarded is becuase being a senator with ACN is different from being a senator in APC, the reward therein is that as at now, they representing through APC not ACN,
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 7:20am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

Swallowed my statement, i have my candidate in APC, you have yours, anyone who is not my candidate may as well be your candidate, if you hope I should tell you that, that negates your own sensibility, what I had told you, by the dirty means you fight, I can tell your candidate from a mile away.

I don't know why your analysis are always flopped. If I haven't attacked candidates from other party, why should I attack candidates from Apc.

You made your assertion by saying your candidate ready to fight dirty, and for youto name that candidate is now an Herculean task to you.

Stop arguing blindly for sanity's sake
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:20am On May 24, 2022
AlexBells:

How they were rewarded is becuase being a senator with ACN is different from being a senator in APC, the reward therein is that as at now, they representing through APC not ACN,
lol....so Buhari was rewarded with presidency? After all, buhari needed them, they didn't need buhari...they could have remained in ACN and still been senators.
Re: Amechi Made The Biggest Sacrifice For APC; However, May The Will Of God Be Done by Nebulax: 7:20am On May 24, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Thank you. The guy is just making funny arguments.

Comedy arguments if I may say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"the Culture Of Narcissism" By Christopher Lasch / Igbo's Don't Care About Any Biafran Declaration / Breaking: Police Invade Kano Goverment Lodge In Abuja, Hold 5 Governors Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.