Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership (82866 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Olatrent: 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
It’s amazing
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Tareq1105: 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
It can be anybody, but may Tinubu never happen to us!!

Tinubu is better than this one ten times.

Let me ask you, how many votes can he bring to the table?

The truth is south east will never vote APC even if given president (Abia state) and vice president (Enugu state).

I know that APC will be the greatest loser if it failed to manage this issue of successor.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
It ll happen to you. Get ready to sweep b
Bourdillion
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by dfrost: 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Everyday different dark horse or annoyed candidate. You people leave me

Mynd is tired sef cheesy grin don't worry a white horse is coming soon.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by na2016: 6:05pm On May 24, 2022
spy24:
I think that nigerias next president will be of Igbo extraction

Either from the south south or south east

That will be the fastest way to quell the tension that is threatening the unity of this country

the core north won't fight for the ticket those people guard the unity of the country beyond anything else

They'll put someone who will protect their interest there

Forget all these write up, Amaechi will be the next President.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Funflipper: 6:13pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Tinubu is not your problem but a potential solution going by his track records. Nigeria is dying rapidly and there is no time to waste on leaders with no vision who only think of crude oil prices and borrowing (what can never be repaid) from chinese banks.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Ndibuna: 6:14pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:
Ogbonnaya Onu who introduced zero new ideas as minister of science and technology.
You're pained. Anything asides Tinubu is accepted

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by kenniegeezu(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2022
This is the cheapest story I have read in a long while... How could you call your own opinion or ur likeness for onuh as to know what's in buhari's mind. So its a big lie...
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Lightorder: 6:18pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Onu is heading to Aso rock
to do what ?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Web2020: 6:22pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
AMEN.....
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Kirkman: 6:37pm On May 24, 2022
Beer parlour gist on some bottles of Hero beer as usual. grin
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by madridsta007(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2022
ppogba:

I have nothing against Obi.
I just did an analysis and I hope any discerning political analyst will agree with me.

I have nothing against him too, just feel he is much better and over-qualifed for a VP role.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2022
It's not possible that a slow poke like ogbonnaya onu will be buhari's annointed candidate
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by obilokechukwu(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2022
Na tinubu go be the winner both for primary and general election
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by highness25(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/apc-presidential-flag-bearer-ogbonnaya-onu-may-be-buharis-dark-horse/
Person wey copy and paste this thing for this forum no get sense. Sabinus get sense pass am
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Okobola146: 6:48pm On May 24, 2022
Mynd44:
Everyday different dark horse or annoyed candidate. You people leave me
baby baby. Fine babe!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by BlazinGlory40: 6:48pm On May 24, 2022
Aboki99:

You got me there.

Actually Onu chances will be very bright with a Wike on the pdp ticket.

Wike's comment on Rivers being a Christian state and his demolition of mosques will play against him in the north.

But remember PDP have said they want to give a apc the same treatment it gave them in 2015. So if apc goes south, pdp will counteract that by going north.

I understand all the anger in the north about the criminality going on in the East right now. But know that not every igbo is in support of the madness in the East and also igbos are victims of those murderous groups too
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Larrysung(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:
It ll happen to you. Neversdy to sweep bourdillion
omo...
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by ebufa: 7:09pm On May 24, 2022
drmuchin:
Dark horse ko
HORSEMAN ni

when he becomes President feel free to commit suicide.....okpo!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Prolific2018: 7:12pm On May 24, 2022
Truthisunique2:
make our man first rule him 8 years before una disband the party

This ya Man fit Auction Naija to China ooo..
This man and Loan na 5&6.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Brunicekid(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2022
Which one is "may be"?? News of this nature should not be a speculation, but a confirmed one.. People are eager to hear confirm news now... You know the primary is near shaa...
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Jlow2: 7:24pm On May 24, 2022
Am from South east ,but this man will be another stagnation for 8yrs, sumtimes I dnt remember he is a minister
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Ndibuna: 7:39pm On May 24, 2022
Focusmind:
Ogbonnaya Onu is a very daft politician. Despite his brilliant academic achievements in his days, he seems clueless like his boss and not in tune with modern technology and development. Do you know what it means to be a federal minister of science and technology of a country? You develop policies and programs with capacity to catapult your country into a modern technology-driven economy. But in his case, he is too daft, reserved, crude, not futuristic, backwards in thinking and lacks the demeanor of a scientist . If indeed, he is the anointed Buhari's candidate, then Buhari no get taste at all.
Afonjaas your tears are tasteful
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Ndibuna: 7:40pm On May 24, 2022
bluefilm:
Who is ogbonnaya onu?

Abeg, forget that thing

Na Peter Obi I sabi

#GiveUsPeterObi
Who is Peter Obi. Who sabi am. Mtcheew
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Ndibuna: 7:42pm On May 24, 2022
VenumX:
The f00l who boasted about manufacturing pencils. grin

Nizooria is finished.
Afonjja your tears are tasteful. Foolls grin grin cheesy
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
Nice one

I love this
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by PrinceOfLagos: 7:46pm On May 24, 2022
Jlow2:
Am from South east ,but this man will be another stagnation for 8yrs, sumtimes I dnt remember he is a minister
Shut up you're not from south east

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by VenumX: 7:50pm On May 24, 2022
Ndibuna Ndibuzu:

[s]Afonjja your tears are tasteful. Foolls grin grin cheesy[/s]

Consequencies of not going to school.

Na only afonja and Ipob beheaders with Una aboki god dey map of Nigeria?

You will choke on that cocaine you sell.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Bimpe29: 7:54pm On May 24, 2022
In all honesty, the candidature of a South Easterner is a good one.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by ComeToJesus: 8:02pm On May 24, 2022
I want a south eastern presido but this one no be am. Zero energy and sleep walking prototype of Buhari.

I would make a better candidate.

This one would be worse than Bubu
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by bergs2: 8:12pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:
Ogbonnaya Onu who introduced zero new ideas as minister of science and technology.
Oga, haven't you read that "like begets like"

Buhari that he is presumably replacing brought what to Nigeria again?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by olayemite(m): 8:15pm On May 24, 2022
Is your disillusion microzoning not happening again?

Gradually, you're waking up from hallucination and self-induced anointing balderdash to reality.

Like I'd told you in the time past, it is the most popular candidate in the APC will flag the party's ticket. Of course, we all know who that is, hatred won't stop that from coming to manifestation.

Truthisunique2:
make our man first rule him 8 years before una disband the party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.