Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership (82873 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. / Oby Ezekwesili: 'I Rejected An Offer To Be Buhari's Running Mate In 2011' / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Truthisunique2: 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
olayemite:
Is your disillusion microzoning not happening again?

Gradually, you're waking up from hallucination and self-induced anointing balderdash to reality.

Like I'd told you in the time past, it is the most popular candidate in the APC will flag the party's ticket. Of course, we all know who that is, hatred won't stop that from coming to manifestation.

microzoning is the reason why Amaechi is the awaiting President sef

South west have collected highest position of south same with south east

This is one of the basis of equity upon which buhari would present Amaechi as the trusted one
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Aboki99(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I understand all the anger in the north about the criminality going on in the East right now. But know that not every igbo is in support of the madness in the East and also igbos are victims of those murderous groups too

It could be true that the vast majority of igbos may not support the killings in the east. But are they condemning it or doing anything against it? At least the sultan and some muslim leaders/scholars condemned the killing of Deborah but what have any igbo leader from Onu to Ngege to Nwajiuba or any Igwe said about the killings in the east. They all keep silent and silence could be seen as approval or consent. This is the issue with the mayhem I'm the east .

By the way,

The SW controls the economy and are the most educated.

The Igbos control commerce and businesses.

What do the Hausa/Fulani have? Their numbers which grant them political leverage. Will they surrender this for the igbos just to keep Nigeria one? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by NothingDoMe: 8:35pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:
Ogbonnaya Onu who introduced zero new ideas as minister of science and technology.
cheesy
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:
Ogbonnaya Onu who introduced zero new ideas as minister of science and technology.

Are you sure about this information? Bkos I can clear your doubts.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by emmykk(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

No longer Amaechi? You're the most confused person on Nairaland. "Anywhere belle face" political analyst!

If is not Ameachi it will be Onu. Take that to the bank
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:30pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
It can be anybody, but may Tinubu never happen to us!!
Amen abeg undecided say no to bullion van bandit
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by sammyj: 9:32pm On May 24, 2022
A successful failure commander in chief will always support his fellow failure i!
festacman:
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Olumaeme: 9:44pm On May 24, 2022
Anybody aside Tinubu
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by BlazinGlory40: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
Aboki99:

It could be true that the vast majority of igbos may not support the killings in the east. But are they condemning it or doing anything against it? At least the sultan and some muslim leaders/scholars condemned the killing of Deborah but what have any igbo leader from Onu to Ngege to Nwajiuba or any Igwe said about the killings in the east. They all keep silent and silence could be seen as approval or consent. This is the issue with the mayhem I'm the east .

By the way,

The SW controls the economy and are the most educated.

The Igbos control commerce and businesses.

What do the Hausa/Fulani have? Their numbers which grant them political leverage. Will they surrender this for the igbos just to keep Nigeria one? I doubt.

It’s not that they consent to it by keeping silent but it’s fear of being attacked as a result of speaking out.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Tinubuofemmanu: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
Ogbonnaya Onu is sitting down in Abuja waiting for Buhari's anointing. The man can't even win his ward in Ebonyi State for APC. He has never toured any State in Nigeria to sell his candidacy...

The Consensus Presidential candidate of APC is Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi..The Lion of Ubima, Amanar Daura and the incoming President of Nigeria.

BAT's should go cry us a river

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Testimony1988(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:
hahahaha, that's true.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Duru009(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2022
If APC field ONU, thy will lose gallently......
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by oluwoleife: 10:40pm On May 24, 2022
Job well done with the write-up
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by ufuosman(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2022
Ameachi or Osinbajo
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Aboki99(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

It’s not that they consent to it by keeping silent but it’s fear of being attacked as a result of speaking out.

This is reasonable. I now see. It happened to many northern elders at the onset of ghw Boko Haram.

By the way, are u igbo? To be honest, u sound unlike them in your approach though I know many igbos are civil and polite.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 11:01pm On May 24, 2022
festacman:

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by adebayo987: 11:37pm On May 24, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/apc-presidential-flag-bearer-ogbonnaya-onu-may-be-buharis-dark-horse/
Lol! This is a terrible joke... APC won't even be on the list first ten winners after the elections.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by BlazinGlory40: 11:49pm On May 24, 2022
Aboki99:

This is reasonable. I now see. It happened to many northern elders at the onset of ghw Boko Haram.

By the way, are u igbo? To be honest, u sound unlike them in your approach though I know many igbos are civil and polite.

Yes I am and there are a lot more of us who are reasonable
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Aboki99(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Yes I am and there are a lot more of us who are reasonable

Fair enough.

Bro. Have you been living in the East all your life or you traverse the north and south?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by godliman: 5:03am On May 25, 2022
Buhari doesn't control anything he is a floor member the cabal is ruling. Buharis candidate will not win.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Jeftliu: 5:09am On May 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Maybe ..
Buhari trust him much.. maybe why Umahi is it perturbed

Buhari playing chess with OduduwA brain..

Yoruba sef

Oduduwa Brain are doing what they good at common borrow urself SENSE at least Oduduwa Brain are not sitting in Yorubaland and been looking for who will DASH them POWER they understand that you have to battle for POWER also fully aware that it's either WIN OR LOSE not looking for SYMPATHISERS like BIAFRA
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by JuanDeDios: 6:07am On May 25, 2022
festacman:
Na so.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:27am On May 25, 2022
Seylad2009:
I will be happy, vote and canvas for any Eastern Candidate that emerge as either PDP or APC Candidate.
I'm a Yoruba man but I believe in equity, fairness and one Nigeria and, for Nigeria to remain one, it's the Easterners turn to govern the country.
you are not the first and you won't be the last to deny that your c*rsed yeebow tribe
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by BlazinGlory40: 6:55am On May 25, 2022
Aboki99:

Fair enough.

Bro. Have you been living in the East all your life or you traverse the north and south?

I grew up in port harcourt but have visited my hometown uncountable times. Been to other parts of the south but not the north
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Aboki99(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I grew up in port harcourt but have visited my hometown uncountable times. Been to other parts of the south but not the north

I see. May God bless. This is the best chat I have had with anyone on NL. And I am happy it is with an Igbo man so as to confirm to me the futility of a blanket condemnation of any people. You are a good man. Keep it up. Best wishes. Hope to meet you some day. I am a northerner as u might have guessed. Currently studying abroad. It has really been nice chatting with u!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by tallceejay(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2022
The real dark horse and trusted individual to the president is Pastor Tunde Bakare. It why he said if he says it , it will scatter d party. Do well to remember where u first heard it.

powerfulguy:

https://leadership.ng/apc-presidential-flag-bearer-ogbonnaya-onu-may-be-buharis-dark-horse/
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership by Nobody: 10:05am On May 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
It can be anybody, but may Tinubu never happen to us!!

Not only Tinubu, but also apc and pdp. They are all corrupt. Sadly we are burdened with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Army Invades Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia Again With Armoured Tankers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.