Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings (4932 Views)

Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho / Signs He Is Catching Feelings For You And Falling Hard / How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 9:36am On May 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by SarutobiEky(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:
Hi guys,

Them sey nobody wise pass, and for this life, you can never be too certain of surprises why am posting this for the soji guys and ladies. So I have been dating this
girl for close to two years now, apparently the most loyal I have ever dated. I stay in a 3 bed apartment where I housed two of my colleagues who work for me, one of them who
is my age mate, and then his younger brother who is light years behind us.

In the last several months, my girl used to come to the house, whe she comes, the young guy goes to open gate for her, and when I need to get something bought, he's the one
I normally send on errand. One day, she said I like this Kunle guy, I said why, she said she likes her personality, that he;s humble and calm headed, I was like yea thats true.

Over time, and once in a while, I figured out she normally heap great personality praises on the boy, and I concur without thinking otherwise,not until of recent when I had issues with his senior, and I started
planning on how to discharge the elder brother, cos he already stared messing up, she heard when I was complaining and plan kicking him out, and that if I kic him out, hes younger brother would have to follow him,she responded in a sad tone that, awwww I should not send kunle away oo if am to send his brother away I should try to retain him. I was like oh well I cant as long as the brother is going he also would have to follow him. That didnt even start to make me feel she probably has some sort of intimate feelings for him until 4 days ago, the curtain in the room was shifted aside a bit which could make anyoen from the backyard see through to the bathroom, while she was in the bathroom, I figured out the curtain shifted, so I told her to always close the bathroom door just in case the curtain opens to avoid any of them seeing her nudity from the backyard, she replied saying she would prefer kunle to see her bum instead of her brother, GBAM that was when It triggered that it may be beyond what i was thinking before oo, seems this my gf likeness for him is beyond just his personality. That very night we had some not too serious argument, and I was like if u wont maintain peace, maybe I should go drop you at home, she was like no oo, if I dont want her in my room she would rather sleep in Kunles room. That was when I snapped that woman you are beginning to disrespect me with my younger one, that I would you like that I start using your younger sisters big bum as point of my attraction to disrespect you, she was like no oo, she's just joking and bla bla bla.

2 days ago, called me on the phone that his babe will arrive from UK that he wants to let me know that she will be coming to our place, I was like no P, she asked who I was talking tom I was like KUNLE, she asked what he was saying, I told her, and immediately I figured out sheh wanted to know more, by so doing, I Formulated a story about him just to see how attentive she would be, I formed a story about how a girl came to look for him and his brother and myself went to smoke at the backyard which was right to the kunles room window, that as we were smoking, we started hearing the girl yell and he kept firing for hours, at that moment, she was so attentive and that gave her away that its more than what I thinking since oo. Then this morning, his brother called me that he wan stroll out oo, sey the girl wey just come back from jand wan kill her brother, cos their room is close to each other, said noise of kpakam kpakam is too much, because I was on speaker, I looked left, omo see the way my gf was looking so attentive, she now used style to ask me who was talking, I said Tunde, she acted like she didnt hear what we both were talking about, and asked what he was saying, I said he was complaining about kunle and how he has been slamming the girl for hours sey their noise dey disturb am him wans troll out, my gf wey we dey watch tv together just turned her head around and went into thinking mode, not too sure if that was what she was thinking about, but her movement and the timing made it seem like that.

So guys, do yall think shes having intimate feelings for this boy? Or could she be doing it intentionally, should i be on the watch?
I would not lose any sleep on this if I were you. She's not worth the stress brother. Let things flow. And please be on the look out for another babe to use hold side.

Your ex don already do sensual stuff with that guy for her mind. Let go.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 9:45am On May 24, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I would not lose any sleep on this if I were you. She's not worth the stress brother. Let things flow. And please be on the look out for another babe to use hold side.

Bro we have been together for almost 2 years, are u saying its obvious shes catching feelings for him?
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by SarutobiEky(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:

Bro we have been together for almost 2 years, are u saying its obvious shes catching feelings for him?
it's obvious as day. Just play along..don't let your feelings/intentions known.. act like you ain't seeing it coming. One day you'll catch her in the act. Then you can make sure of her intent. Easy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by WatchYourSix: 9:48am On May 24, 2022
Woman matter?? I don comot hand tay tay..
Their matter too dey complicated....
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Izprince(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2022
If your GF get chance she too go wan test steady nacking from kunle...

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On May 24, 2022
Water don pass garri!!

Sir Kay for d night oooo......

No further comment!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Freelane33(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2022
Me and Love Don't Get Along
Song by Tatiana Manaois
feranmi888:
Hi guys,

Them sey nobody wise pass, and for this life, you can never be too certain of surprises why am posting this for the soji guys and ladies. So I have been dating this
girl for close to two years now, apparently the most loyal I have ever dated. I stay in a 3 bed apartment where I housed two of my colleagues who work for me, one of them who

In the last several months, my girl used to come to the house, whe she comes, the young guy goes to open gate for her, and when I need to get something bought, he's the one
I normally send on errand. One day, she said I like this Kunle guy, I said why, she said she likes her personality, that he;s humble and calm headed, I was like yea thats true.

Over time, and once in a while, I figured out she normally heap great personality praises on the boy, and I concur without thinking otherwise,not until of recent when I had issues with his senior, and I started
planning on how to discharge the elder brother, cos he already stared messing up, she heard when I was complaining and plan kicking him out, and that if I kic him out, hes younger brother would have to follow him,she responded in a sad tone that, awwww I should not send kunle away oo if am to send his brother away I should try to retain him. I was like oh well I cant as long as the brother is going he also would have to follow him. That didnt even start to make me feel she probably has some sort of intimate feelings for him until 4 days ago, the curtain in the room was shifted aside a bit which could make anyoen from the backyard see through to the bathroom, while she was in the bathroom, I figured out the curtain shifted, so I told her to always close the bathroom door just in case the curtain opens to avoid any of them seeing her nudity from the backyard, she replied saying she would prefer kunle to see her bum instead of her brother, GBAM that was when It triggered that it may be beyond what i was thinking before oo, seems this my gf likeness for him is beyond just his personality. That very night we had some not too serious argument, and I was like if u wont maintain peace, maybe I should go drop you at home, she was like no oo, if I dont want her in my room she would rather sleep in Kunles room. That was when I snapped that woman you are beginning to disrespect me with my younger one, that I would you like that I start using your younger sisters big bum as point of my attraction to disrespect you, she was like no oo, she's just joking and bla bla bla.

2 days ago, called me on the phone that his babe will arrive from UK that he wants to let me know that she will be coming to our place, I was like no P, she asked who I was talking tom I was like KUNLE, she asked what he was saying, I told her, and immediately I figured out sheh wanted to know more, by so doing, I Formulated a story about him just to see how attentive she would be, I formed a story about how a girl came to look for him and his brother and myself went to smoke at the backyard which was right to the kunles room window, that as we were smoking, we started hearing the girl yell and he kept firing for hours, at that moment, she was so attentive and that gave her away that its more than what I thinking since oo. Then this morning, his brother called me that he wan stroll out oo, sey the girl wey just come back from jand wan kill her brother, cos their room is close to each other, said noise of kpakam kpakam is too much, because I was on speaker, I looked left, omo see the way my gf was looking so attentive, she now used style to ask me who was talking, I said Tunde, she acted like she didnt hear what we both were talking about, and asked what he was saying, I said he was complaining about kunle and how he has been slamming the girl for hours sey their noise dey disturb am him wans troll out, my gf wey we dey watch tv together just turned her head around and went into thinking mode, not too sure if that was what she was thinking about, but her movement and the timing made it seem like that.

So guys, do yall think shes having intimate feelings for this boy? Or could she be doing it intentionally, should i be on the watch?
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On May 24, 2022
You guys fond of quoting a looong post should please desist.
It's annoying mehn!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Qatar2022: 9:55am On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:

Presently she love that guy more than you, like he just said look out for another babe because what you will see or hear next will shock you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Afrobasic(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2022
Oboy, na why I no get time for woman matter.

You are housing her, feeding her and probably doing much more, yet she is stressing you mentally.

Time to start searching for a new chick. Cause that girl will disgracefully disappoint you if left alone with the young bull.

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2022
Dey look for anoda babe quickly,as quickly.infact just breakup with her.the disrespect is too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Ebubu3: 10:18am On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:
Hi guys,

There is what is called emotional cheating and disrespect. I was in your shoe with something similar early last year. Immediately I ended the relationship she dated him.

She disrespects you and emotionally cheat on you. Start wooing another girl who is better and finer than her, if she agrees, break up with your gf so you will be left with new chic, she will also go to Kunle and be with new bf. Both of you wins.

My said girl I dated her for one and half year before she did what your girl is doing

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Nobody: 10:45am On May 24, 2022

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by tayo60(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2022
Activate the replacement mode immediately
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by baretalk: 10:56am On May 24, 2022
Women are like toys.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Daytrader1: 11:15am On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:

It's not real feelings its her fantasy and infatuation, but just know that if she has the opportunity to Bleep kunle she'll do it without thinking twice. If u find out she'll apologize if u don't life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by immortalmortal: 11:39am On May 24, 2022
Should we tell him? Dem done dey bleep already. Lol
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by JovialJune(f): 11:42am On May 24, 2022
As far as she has not been caught red handed, she's only crushing on the guy, or do you want to say that since you've been dating her no other girl has caught your fancy undecided

1 Like

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by JovialJune(f): 11:42am On May 24, 2022
baretalk:
Women are like toys.

Your mother too undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 11:59am On May 24, 2022
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 12:00pm On May 24, 2022
Afrobasic:
Oboy, na why I no get time for woman matter.

You are housing her, feeding her and probably doing much more, yet she is stressing you mentally.

Time to start searching for a new chick. Cause that girl will disgracefully disappoint you if left alone with the young bull.

I doubt if that boy will ever betray me, but nothing new under the Sun, he might judging from how seductive her look is.
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 12:05pm On May 24, 2022
UpInTheSky:
According to your other thread, you're 38 and she's 26, a whole 12-years (a preteen) between you two.
I'm going to assume this Kunle guy is around 26/closer to her age and probably handsome, so no wonder.

Guy I feel you, to be sincere, When this thought started coming to reality in my head, I started analyzing what could be the probably reason why shes attracted to him. Below are certain things am suspecting:

1: The boy is short, like 5'2, so he usually gyms, so he;s got a fit body, mind you am like 5'6 I dont gym, i dont have big belly neither am I fat, just averaget athlete body.

2: He has dreads, but she once claimed dreaded people arent her spec, could be a big fat lie

3: He's normally good looking, but I am more handsome than he is.

4: This is more of the highest suspicion of it all, I am an average dick sized guy, but this boy most times when he is gyming, wears only pant, and to say sometimes when he;s on this pants, hes got this kinda like bulky bulge that shows, so am thinking some of the time he had gone to open door for her, she has probably seen this thus her interest in the boy. different reasons it could be, but what I have stated up there are 100% true and no lies.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 12:08pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:
As far as she has not been caught red handed, she's only crushing on the guy, or do you want to say that since you've been dating her no other girl has caught your fancy undecided

Definitely yes! But will never emotionally cheat on my gf, its absurd to forget yourself in fantasy world and start to say things your partner aint suppose to hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by JovialJune(f): 12:17pm On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:

Definitely yes! But will never emotionally cheat on my gf, its absurd to forget yourself in fantasy world and start to say things your partner aint suppose to hear.

Fair enough, but it doesn't warrant a break up, talk to her about it and let it end there.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by JovialJune(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:

I get babe for the side. But na come and Bleep, give her like 10k transport, nothing serious.

I take my previous comment back, you have another babe on the side yet you're bothered that your babe likes another guy? No wonder people say that jealous possessive boyfriends are mostly cheats

If only she will learn to be secretive like you undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by Sirqt5(m): 12:27pm On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:

I get babe for the side. But na come and Bleep, give her like 10k transport, nothing serious.
feranmi888:

But u get side babe u bleep . U are confused bro . U too old for all these na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by feranmi888: 12:30pm On May 24, 2022
JovialJune:

I take my previous comment back, you have another babe on the side yet you're bothered that your babe likes another guy? No wonder people say that jealous possessive boyfriends are mostly cheats

If only she will learn to be secretive like you undecided

Them tell u sey she sef nor get side guys? Oga everybody dey Bleep everybody for this Lagos, as long as sey u be my number 1, and i dey give u emotional, financial and all the kinds stuff wey relationship require, who am I not to have a side Bleep? You holy?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by 40fy: 12:32pm On May 24, 2022
She's kind of defocused!! Get on your knees and beg her to focus on you!! Seriously, she's a good lady!!
Re: My Gf Seems To Be Catching Feelings by JovialJune(f): 12:38pm On May 24, 2022
feranmi888:

Them tell u sey she sef nor get side guys? Oga everybody dey Bleep everybody for this Lagos, as long as sey u be my number 1, and i dey give u emotional, financial and all the kinds stuff wey relationship require, who am I not to have a side Bleep? You holy?

So why are you butt hurt since you know she has side guys? Since both of you dey deceive yourselves, why can't you commot face for her likeness of Kunle? You no suppose create thread to lament wetin two of una dey do, abi no be so?

FYI I'm holy, 100% holy, don't mistake everyone as your gf or enclave.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video) / Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? / Feeling Honey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.