Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho (3067 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Am I Normal? I Enjoy Being Abused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
So I went to the familiar brothel in my area this night to clear my head with chukuchuku. I took a little chubby girl for my first round, which was around five minutes.

Then I strolled around and got back when I was hard again. Second round is always hard for me to release. So I paid double (2k) to go for a style I will enjoy (due to reduced pleasure after first round).

I kept stroking doggy style, held her waist and jam my dick in with reckless abandon. I wasn't still feeling it. I was feeling pains in my joint and legs shaking. Not even her moan took me to climax

Then I went for the killer style. Cowgirl. Paid extra 1k for it. I needed to cum. This style is so sweet with petite girls. I held her waist, my head fully relaxed on the pillow, as I held her and hit her pussy down to meet my thrust from beneath

This style was heavenly. Her boobs were dangling at my mouth as she bent over. I could see her close her eyes, savouring the passionate thrust. I squeezed her breasts and kept squeezing her ass as I press it down. If not na olosho, I wanted to suck her breast and kiss her

That moment she was freely mine. I guess it's long she had a sweet dig. I was lost in thought. I began to lose balance and had to picture hot stuff to cum. I feel proud of myself. Years of masturbation in no way messed up my docking game. It rather increased my libido

After I came, I told her. She was reluctant to come down. She was still shaking her waist, thinking I will go on. If only I knew her moans where for me to go on, I wouldn't have come early. Now she's all in my head. Neat girl, nice small body to manipulate and she looks just like my former colleague who I admired

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
So I went to the familiar brothel in my area this night to clear my head with chukuchuku. I took a little chubby girl for my first round, which was around five minutes.

Then I strolled around and got back when I was hard again. Second round is always hard for me to release. So I paid double (2k) to go for a style I will enjoy (due to reduced pleasure after first round).

I kept stroking doggy style, held her waist and jam my dick in with reckless abandon. I wasn't still feeling it. I was feeling pains in my joint and legs shaking. Not even her moan took me to climax

Then I went for the killer style. Cowgirl. Paid extra 1k for it. I needed to cum. This style is so sweet with petite girls. I held her waist, my head fully relaxed on the pillow, as I held her and hit her pussy down to meet my thrust from beneath

This style was heavenly. Her boobs were dangling at my mouth as she bent over. I could see her close her eyes, savouring the passionate thrust. I squeezed her breasts and kept squeezing her ass as I press it down. If not na olosho, I wanted to suck her breast and kiss her

That moment she was freely mine. I guess it's long she had a sweet dig. I was lost in thought. I began to lose balance and had to picture hot stuff to cum. I feel proud of myself. Years of masturbation in no way messed up my docking game. It rather increased my libido

After I came, I told her. She was reluctant to come down. She was still shaking her waist, thinking I will go on. If only I knew her moans where for me to go on, I wouldn't have come early. Now she's all in my head. Neat girl, nice small body to manipulate and she looks just like my former colleague who I admired
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Juicethekid: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Do you realize that 2022 is ending in 4 days, have you asked yourself :what have I achieved through out the year? Well, the answer should jolt you back to reality but until then, enjoy!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by sirjoggy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na wao grin
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Your thread has been thrown to the abyss. It's a fabricated one.

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
This one really sweet the person above me... grin

7 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Ikennaford: 12:14am On Dec 28, 2022
I think say this op don die

No be him say he wan commit suicide the other day, see him here falling for olosho

6 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by virginchaser(m): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikennaford:
I think say this op don die

No him say he wan commit suicide the other day, see him here falling for olosho

Nairalanders no go kill person. You guys are clowns.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2022
So yeah I think it’s a thing for you to be sleeping with prostitutes. In 2023 you wanna try to end that shit and find some stability in your life.

Imagine you saved that 4k for some goals you set like saving to get a laptop or something.

Set goals my nigga, stay disciplined, get out of your comfort zone.

I said what I said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by falcon01: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Knowing you and what you do, I'll just comment nothing and move
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by marlow1962(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
So yeah I think it’s a thing for you to be sleeping with prostitutes. In 2023 you wanna try to end that shit and find some stability in your life.

Imagine you saved that 4k for some goals you set like saving to get a laptop or something.

Set goals my nigga, stay disciplined, get out of your comfort zone.

I said what I said

So person wer get goals no go fvk again abi wertin?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by marlow1962(m): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Slynation:

Lmao, blike e don tay wer dem straff her like de wat op take trade em okpo babe

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by faceLAGOS: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Bro, these your pons stories dey always make me Laff.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Mercury12(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Calling yourself "child of doom" was your first mistake undecided

3 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Guderian(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Slynation:

Keep shaking that table grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2022
Op you are going down the wrong path. People finds it difficult to fall for under cover harlots ( Nigerian girls) let alone a full blown prostitute Nigerian girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by AndroidAI(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2022
This one was born to fail grin
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by JOACHINpedro: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
It's been 3yrs bro, I don't have anything to tell you again
HML in addy

1 Like

Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Slynation(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Guderian:

Keep shaking that table grin grin
marlow1962:

Lmao, blike e don tay wer dem straff her like de wat op take trade em okpo babe
Asin ehh...E shock am grin grin grin
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Aladdin1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
I dint read your nonsense crazy post.because you have never been normal!
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Lateefadewale(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
I like the way you described even the tiniest moments. Lol.

But the way you guys dehuman prostitutes ... Humans that are every inch and breath the same as you are...smh.
BTW, prostitution should be legalized. After all no group dey patronise prostitutes pass people who claim to have their morals dictated by a god - the same people who banned it as 'sin'. The irony!
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by Divaan: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Well done. This is a good part time job. When are we coming for the wedding
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
I have 2 things 2 say 1. Why pay 4 something u both enjoyed? 2.... I comment my reserve
Re: Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho by ChasinGood(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Liked how you penned it down grin but seriously man,get a hold of yourself. You can't Bleep your life away in the coming year. Don't throw caution to the wind. Put your mind to stuff you'd be proud of in years to come and go for it. Many folks on here would be proud of you if you prolly do good for yourself too. You don old finish o and eventually you'll get tired of the sex that's if you've not contracted some shit already. My two cents cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times? / A Touching Message For All Side Chicks.. (pics) / Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.