Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? (3068 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Lawag3:

The words/preachings of Jesus was written down by those disciples.mohammed held the bible when he told Christians to judge by the injil.

Don't mind those mumu people.
Even the Qur'an was written by humans who were penning down what Muhammad claimed he received from Gabriel! cheesy
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2022
ifiokjohn:
@AntiChristian I'm still awaiting your answer oh.

If Muhammad was the one the Disciples were expecting.
How come he came 600 years after they were dead?

Who was comforting the Disciples in the period Muhammad hadn't come?
How did Muhammad help the Disciples remember all Jesus said when he died 600 years before they came?...who was he then helping to remember?

When u answr this truthfully and critically you will know it couldn't have been ur dear Prophet

Where did I categorically tell you your Bible Predicted Muhammad?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by ifiokjohn(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where did I categorically tell you your Bible Predicted Muhammad?
lol now we are agreed that my Bible did not predict MUHAMMAD.

I thought you said the Holy Spirit Jesus was talking about is Muhammad?

Atleast I know 99% of Muslims believe that gabbage

2 Likes

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol now we are agreed that my Bible did not predict MUHAMMAD.

I thought you said the Holy Spirit Jesus was talking about is Muhammad?

Atleast I know 99% of Muslims believe that gabbage

Your thought was unguided by your Holy Spirit! This is what happens when you type more than you read!

Have you met 99% of Muslims to have this insinuation?

We have over a billion Muslims in the world.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Your thought was unguided by your Holy Spirit! This is what happens when you type more than you read!

Please don't tell me you counted those that ran away as refugees from their homeland due to religious wars and terrorists because they can't be on the same page with those who scared them away! cheesy
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Lawag3: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Do Christians treat Moses same way as they treat Jesus despite them claiming Jesus to be like Moses? And such ain't brainwashing!

You have to keep telling lies to cover the previous lies.

We pray for all of them. That's the truth!

We do not treat Moses and Jesus as the same because Moses did not die for our sins, Moses is not the son of God, Moses was sent to deliver the Israelites from Egypt but Jesus came to deliver all men .

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please don't tell me you counted those that ran away as refugees from their homeland due to religious wars because they can't be on the same page with those who scared them away! cheesy

This is old age affecting you sir! Read my post and read the response again. A Muslim is a Muslim even if he commits a sin till s/he does an act that vitiates his Islam.

I know all your JW brothers are free of sin that's why you excommunicate people from amongst yourselves! When you excomunicate them do you still count them as JW? Or they become Anti-JW?

Think before your type!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is old age affecting you sir! Read my post and read the response again. A Muslim is a Muslim even if he commits a sin till s/he does an act that vitiates his Islam.

I know all your JW brothers are free of sin that's why you excommunicate people from amongst yourselves! When you excomunicate them do you still count them as JW? Or they become Anti-JW?

Think before your type!

Good!
So when JWs give data of how many members we have globally, it's those known actively participating in all the things we practice as worshipers of our God and we have the same line of thought on that! John 17:22

Can you also also say the same about your 1billion Muslims? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2022
Lawag3:

We do not treat Moses and Jesus as the same because Moses did not die for our sins, Moses is not the son of God, Moses was sent to deliver the Israelites from Egypt but Jesus came to deliver all men .

Yeah, Moses is not the son of God but:

Then the LORD (Yahweh) said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. Exo 7:1

“I said, ‘You are “Gods" (Elohim); you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6

So who is telling lies? You or the Bible?

Jesus was sent to Israel too!
He answered, “I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel.” Matthew 15:24

Note the world ONLY!

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. Matthew 10:5-6

It is either you are an Israelite or a Samaritan/Gentile. You must be an Israelite for Jesus to be sent to you during his time!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So when JWs give data of how many members we have globally, it's those known actively participating in all the things we practice as worshipers of our God and we have the same line of thought on that! John 17:22

Can you also also say the same about your 1billion Muslims? cheesy

I don't think Islam need to have a cultish followership to propagate the truth!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Lawag3: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah, Moses is not the son of God but:

Then the LORD (Yahweh) said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Elohim) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. Exo 7:1

“I said, ‘You are “Gods" (Elohim); you are all sons of the Most High.’ Psalm 82:6

So who is telling lies? You or the Bible?

Jesus was sent to Israel too!
He answered, “I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel.” Matthew 15:24

Note the world ONLY!

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. Matthew 10:5-6

It is either you are an Israelite or a Samaritan/Gentile. You must be an Israelite for Jesus to be sent to you!

In your first point you did not emphasize on the like. God said like a God to pharoah.

In that verses small g was used for the gods and if you read forward verse 7 says you fall as mere men. This was Gods judgement on the powerful wicked rulers.it just illustrates how powerful they were.

To your third point Jesus was sent to the Jews to fullfil the the prophecy of dieing you n Jerusalem so all the world might receive salvation. If Jesus was touring the world preaching then the prophecy will be a lie.

After Jesus died and resurrected he told the disciples to take the good news to the ends of the earth.

Please find the truth do not try to win the argument.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Lawag3:

In your first point you did not emphasize on the like. God said like a God to pharoah.

In that verses small g was used for the gods and if you read forward verse 7 says you fall as mere men. This was Gods judgement on the powerful wicked rulers.it just illustrates how powerful they were.
Small "g" does not exist in Hebrew but English. Moses was Elohim. All of you are Elohim. Even Satan can be Elohim of this world. Even idols can be Elohim. So of what importance is it that you said Moses was not a son of God? If Elohim was used for Moses, was Elohim ever used for Jesus?

To your third point Jesus was sent to the Jews to fullfil the the prophecy of dieing you n Jerusalem so all the world might receive salvation. If Jesus was touring the world preaching then the prophecy will be a lie.

After Jesus died and resurrected he told the disciples to take the good news to the ends of the earth.

Please find the truth do not try to win the argument.

You tagged me and i thought you know the truth! I quoted your Bible verses to point you to the truth. Now you are dodging and running away from the truth!

See the context below:

Matthew 15:21-28
21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Now, we see that Jesus was reluctant to even attend to the woman despite knowing that her daughter was demon-possessed!
And Jesus re-emphasized that he was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel not to that woman and her likes!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

I don't think Islam need to have a cultish followership to propagate the truth!

So we are waiting to see the result of your truth in your gathering! cheesy
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by 2dominate: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah! Muslims agree to it.
Most muslims not all, I'm also a muslim.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
2dominate:

Most muslims not all, I'm also a muslim.

So what issues do you have with Numbers 3,5 and 6 if you are a Muslim?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

I stand by what I said.
Have watched Zakir Naik
Alli Shabir give lectures on this with thousand of Muslims clapping and cheering
Have debate a whole lots of Muslims to.

Infact, many topic on naira land about Muhammad in the Bible comes from same thing.. 9/10 percent of topics about Muhammad in the Bible.. talk about this.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
ifiokjohn:
I stand by what I said.
Have watched Zakir Naik
Alli Shabir give lectures on this with thousand of Muslims clapping and cheering
Have debate a whole lots of Muslims to.

Infact, many topic on naira land about Muhammad in the Bible comes from same thing.. 9/10 percent of topics about Muhammad in the Bible.. talk about this.

Have I ever discussed such with you? See your post below.

ifiokjohn:
@AntiChristian I'm still awaiting your answer oh.

If Muhammad was the one the Disciples were expecting.
How come he came 600 years after they were dead?

Who was comforting the Disciples in the period Muhammad hadn't come?
How did Muhammad help the Disciples remember all Jesus said when he died 600 years before they came?...who was he then helping to remember?

When u answr this truthfully and critically you will know it couldn't have been ur dear Prophet
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Have I ever discussed such with you? See your post below.

well I will go through this post and I'm sure I will see where you said Christ Prophesied about Muhammad
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
ifiokjohn:
well I will go through this post and I'm sure I will see where you said Christ Prophesied about Muhammad

cry

May we not suffer from dementia!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by ifiokjohn(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

cry

May we not suffer from dementia!
that's a prayer I just prayed in my heart for you bro.
You will not suffer dementia
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by 2dominate: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

So what issues do you have with Numbers 3,5 and 6 if you are a Muslim?
I don't believe that he spoke in cradle ...... ,
Also that he himself made lawful for them unlawful things,
And lastly I believe Jesus to be dead.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
We will refer to Jesus as ‘Eesa throughout this article.

I will like to inform you that among what a Muslim must ''believe in'' is to believe in the Prophets as stated in the authentic Islamic texts. This Prophets includes Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Isma'eel (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqoob (Jacob), Ayyob (Job), Yoonus (Jonah), Haroon (Aaron), Sulaiman (Solomon), Dawud (David), Idrees (Enoch), Dhul Kifl (Isaiah), Lut (Lot), Zakariyya (Zachariah), Ilyaas (Elijah), Al-Yasa (Elisha), Yahya (John), 'Eesa (Jesus) and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all). And the knowledge of their numbers belongs to Allah only! We believe all of them were sent by Allah to certain set of people. Some were given Inspired Books like Torah (Musa), Zabur (Dawud) Injeel ('Eesa), Qur'an (Muhammad), etc.

The beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary – peace be upon him).

1. Muslims do believe in ‘Eesa as a Prophet, a messenger and a noble slave of Allah sent to the children of Israel to call them to believe in Allah alone and to worship Him alone.

2. ‘Eesa was never a god or the son of God as the Christians claim.

3. We believe that Allaah supported him with miracles that proved he was speaking the truth. Many Prophets before him did miracles. The miracles includes ‘Eesa speaking while he was still in the cradle, breathing in to a clay bird making it turn to a live bird, healing the blind & lepers, quickening the dead, etc. All this happens solely with the permission of Allah.

4. We believe ‘Eesa has no father and his mother Maryam was a virgin. This is similar to Adam who has no father or Mother and Hawa (Eve) who has no mother but was created from Adam (peace be upon them both).

5. We believe that he permitted to the Jews some of the things that had been forbidden to them.

6. We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

7. We believe that he told his followers of the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

8. We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

9. Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

These are the beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) as founded in the Books of Islam.

We ask Allaah to make us steadfast in faith and to cause us to die as believers.
May the Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon all the Prophets and all those who follow their Sunnah till the day of recompense!

Copied from Rashduct4luv

To prove the Quran is authentic show us the equivalent of Esau in the Quran. cool

What is the equivalent of Esau in the Quran?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

To prove the Quran is authentic show us the equivalent of Esau in the Quran. cool

What is the equivalent of Esau in the Quran?

Not all names can be mentioned in the Qur'an. Even the names of Jacob's sons other than Joseph(Yusuf) were not mentioned.
With this logic, can you tell us what happened to Jesus from 1yr old to 29 year old in the Bible?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2022
2dominate:

I don't believe that he spoke in cradle ...... ,
Also that he himself made lawful for them unlawful things,
And lastly I believe Jesus to be dead.

1.Jesus spoke in the Cradle: Qur'an Surah Maryam 29-33
29. Then she pointed to him. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?”
30. “He [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;”
31. “And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live.”
32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
33. “And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”

2.Jesus made lawful some of the things that were forbidden before.
Concerning this Allah, may He be exalted, tells us that Jesus (peace be upon him) said (interpretation of the meaning): “and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:50].

3.Jesus never died.
The evidence for that is the words of Allah, may He be exalted, concerning the fabrication of the Jews and the refutation thereof (interpretation of the meaning):
“And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed the Messiah Jesus , son of Mary, the messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (i.e. Jesus, son of Mary)
But Allah raised him (Jesus ) up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise” [an-Nisa 4:157-158].

Thus Allah, may He be glorified, declared false the words of the Jews when they claimed that they had killed him and crucified him, and He stated that He took him up to Him. That was mercy from Him to him, and was an honour to him, so that he would be one of his signs, an honour that He bestows upon whomever He wills of His messengers. How many signs of Allah there are in the story of Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him), from beginning to end.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emusan:

And you can't provide the truth
Ok, here's the truth!

Imagine, it him who supposed to provide the Injeel or you who have the Injeel with Allah?

Besides, Injeel means Gospel and Gospel means GOOD NEWS

So what is the Good News Allah gave to Jesus all about
Injeel is the Scripture revealed to Jesus. There's no evidence this was written in Book form during the time of Jesus.

Despite being ALLEGEDLY authored by different writers, none of them could talk about the said INJEEL Jesus hide before he went to heaven. Definitely no book Jesus pen down by Himself apart from Hebrew books known to the desciples which all of them reference.
Everything about the Bible is allegedly. No one knows all the writers with 100% assurance. No one knows the copyists from generations to Generations. No one knows how it was preserved and who preserved it.

So where is the Injeel today?

Injeel does not exist today! Attempts made to reconstruct it in the new testament failed. The New Testament is mainly the biography of Jesus and letters from disciples to Churches. It is not the Injeel revealed to Jesus.

So where can one find biography of Jesus Christ?
I don't know.
No one even knows why Jesus was absent in the Bible almost totally from 1yr old to close to 30 yrs old.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

Not all names can be mentioned in the Qur'an. Even the names of Jacob's sons other than Joseph(Yusuf) were not mentioned.
With this logic, can you tell us what happened to Jesus from 1yr old to 29 year old in the Bible?

How can your Qur'an miss out a major character like Esau? Esau was Jacob's twin brother, how would the Qur'an miss out a major character like that if not for poor plagiarism?

In the attempt to plagiarise the Bible your prophet mixed up Esau for Jesus calling him eesa (Isa). That explains why you don't have Esau in your Qur'an. What you call Jesus in the Qur'an does not exist, it is a figment of Muhammad's imagination. cool

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by 2dominate: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

1.Jesus spoke in the Cradle: Qur'an Surah Maryam 29-33
29. Then she pointed to him. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?”
30. “He [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;”
31. “And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live.”
32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.
33. “And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”

2.Jesus made lawful some of the things that were forbidden before.
Concerning this Allah, may He be exalted, tells us that Jesus (peace be upon him) said (interpretation of the meaning): “and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:50].

3.Jesus never died.
The evidence for that is the words of Allah, may He be exalted, concerning the fabrication of the Jews and the refutation thereof (interpretation of the meaning):
“And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed the Messiah Jesus , son of Mary, the messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of Jesus was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not (i.e. Jesus, son of Mary)
But Allah raised him (Jesus ) up (with his body and soul) [/b]unto Himself [b](and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise” [an-Nisa 4:157-158].

Thus Allah, may He be glorified, declared false the words of the Jews when they claimed that they had killed him and crucified him, and He stated that He took him up to Him. That was mercy from Him to him, and was an honour to him, so that he would be one of his signs, an honour that He bestows upon whomever He wills of His messengers. How many signs of Allah there are in the story of Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him), from beginning to end.

1= When Mary, on being taunted by the elders of the Jews, directed their attention to Jesus, they disdained to talk to him and contemptuously said, how could they talk to "a child in the cradle" i.e. a mere boy, who was born and brought up before their very eyes. Old and learned people are wont to talk like that when invited to learn wisdom from one who is much younger to them in age. The words merely constitute an expression of contempt and disdain for Jesus.

2 = The expression, to allow you some of that which was forbidden to you, does not, therefore, refer to any change or modification in the Mosaic Law. The reference is only to those things which the Jews had themselves rendered unlawful for themselves. Elsewhere the Quran says, So because of the transgression of the Jews, We forbade them pure things which had been allowed to them (4:161). Again, Truly I am come to you with wisdom and to make clear to you some of that about which you differ (43:64). These verses show that there were differences among the various sects of the Jews regarding the lawfulness or otherwise of certain things and that by their iniquities and transgressions they had deprived themselves of certain divine blessings. Jesus thus came as a judge to decide in what matters the Jews had deviated from the right path and to tell them that the blessings of which they had been deprived would be restored to them, if they followed him.

Culled from THE HOLY QURAN WITH
ENGLISH TRANSLATION AND
COMMENTARY
Published by : ISLAM INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS LIMITED

3 as for the bolded parts from where do they appear.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Emusan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
Ok, here's the truth!

Where is the truth? because I can't find any

Injeel is the Scripture revealed to Jesus. There's no evidence this was written in Book form during the time of Jesus.

Do you understand the gravity of this your statement? So if there's no EVIDENCE of it written down, how come Muslim claimed Jesus PROPHESIED the coming of Muhammad? From where do they get that information?

Everything about the Bible is allegedly. No one knows all the writers with 100% assurance. No one knows the copyists from generations to Generations. No one knows how it was preserved and who preserved it.

It's not unless you don't want to accept the Christians explanation about their books.

Injeel does not exist today!

Was it ever existed before?
If yes! How was it disappeared?

Attempts made to reconstruct it in the new testament failed.

Why would it be reconstructed when Allah never instructed Jesus to memorize and pen it down?

Or do you think Jesus was instructed to memorize and pen it down but failed to do so?

The New Testament is mainly the biography of Jesus and letters from disciples to Churches. It is not the Injeel revealed to Jesus.

So where can we find this Injeel today?

I don't know.

But do you think a message as important as GOOD NEWS (even though you never explained to me which Good news Jesus brought from Allah) will just lost without a trace?

No one even knows why Jesus was absent in the Bible almost totally from 1yr old to close to 30 yrs old.

because those period aren't the actual message of the New Testament though He was mentioned when He was 12 dialogue with the teachers at the temple.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

How can your Qur'an miss out a major character like Esau? Esau was Jacob's twin brother, how would the Qur'an miss out a major character like that if not for poor plagiarism?

In the attempt to plagiarise the Bible your prophet mixed up Esau for Jesus calling him eesa (Isa). That explains why you don't have Esau in your Qur'an. What you call Jesus in the Qur'an does not exist, it is a figment of Muhammad's imagination. cool

Chai! I don't know you're this ignorant!

Esau and "Eesa!

So was Esau given birth to by Maryam?
The Qu'ran is not a story book that has all names as well as all evils mentioned.

Was Esau sent to you as a Nigerian? The Holy spirit has misguided this lot.

Can you explain why your Bible didn't record much of Jesus' 1year old to 29 year old?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Antiislaam(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

If some names are missing in Quran like the name Eve, WHY IS AMEN MISSING TOO in your Quran?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emusan:

Where is the truth? because I can't find any
Keep looking!

Do you understand the gravity of this your statement? So if there's no EVIDENCE of it written down, how come Muslim claimed Jesus PROPHESIED the coming of Muhammad? From where do they get that information?
Jesus preached and acted on what was revealed to him. There's no evidence Jesus wrote anything down but he spoke it.

Allaah says in His Book (interpretation of the meaning):
“And (remember) when ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allaah unto you, confirming the Tawraat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.’ But when he (Ahmad, i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic’”
[al-Saff 61:6]

It's not unless you don't want to accept the Christians explanation about their books.
Give me an authentic proof that Matthew wrote the book of Matthew and Moses wrote the Pentateuch?

Was it ever existed before?
If yes! How was it disappeared?
The Injeel were words that were transmitted from Jesus to whoever he preached to or influenced during his time on Earth. The Bible contains some portions of the Injeel and the bulk of it are additions written by known and unknown people.

Why would it be reconstructed when Allah never instructed Jesus to memorize and pen it down?

Or do you think Jesus was instructed to memorize and pen it down but failed to do so?

“And He (Allah) will teach him [‘Isa] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom), (and) the Tawrat and the Injil.” [Al ‘Imran 3:48]
The Injeel was meant to be preached and it was so.

So where can we find this Injeel today?
The Injeel revealed to Jesus is lost.

But do you think a message as important as GOOD NEWS (even though you never explained to me which Good news Jesus brought from Allah) will just lost without a trace?
The Injeel was for the lost sheep of Israel as Jesus preached. It is not for others!

because those period aren't the actual message of the New Testament though He was mentioned when He was 12 dialogue with the teachers at the temple.
So in the whole Bible, what you have about Jesus for age 1 to just before 30yrs is just an argument in the temple?
How faulty can this be?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by RoyalDiadems: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
Keep looking!

Jesus preached and acted on what was revealed to him. There's no evidence Jesus wrote anything down but he spoke it.

Allaah says in His Book (interpretation of the meaning):
“And (remember) when ‘Eesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: ‘O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allaah unto you, confirming the Tawraat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.’ But when he (Ahmad, i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: ‘This is plain magic’”
[al-Saff 61:6]

Give me an authentic proof that Matthew wrote the book of Matthew and Moses wrote the Pentateuch?

The Injeel were words that were transmitted from Jesus to whoever he preached to or influenced during his time on Earth. The Bible contains some portions of the Injeel and the bulk of it are additions written by known and unknown people.

“And He (Allah) will teach him [‘Isa] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom), (and) the Tawrat and the Injil.” [Al ‘Imran 3:48]
The Injeel was meant to be preached and it was so.

The Injeel revealed to Jesus is lost.

The Injeel was for the lost sheep of Israel as Jesus preached. It is not for others!

So in the whole Bible, what you have about Jesus for age 1 to just before 30yrs is just an argument in the temple?
How faulty can this be?

Who were Mohammed's witnesses regarding his claims on the divinity of the quoran.

How can someone come 600yrs after a person and claim he has knowledge of the lives and times of the person more than those who ate and slept with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? / If Death Is A Ticket To Heaven Why Are So Many Believers Scared Of Dying / Pastor Chris Ojibani corrects Apostle Suleman's Wrong Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.