Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? (3069 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by SIRTee15: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
Abeg can you show us the birth certificates and inform us where it was issued?

Where is your proof that Esau is same as 'Eesa?

[b]

"Sister of Aaron" may either mean that Mary had a brother of the name of Aaron, or it may mean that she belonged to the family of Prophet Aaron. The first meaning is supported by a tradition of the Holy Prophet and the second is plausible because that is supported by the Arabic idiom. But we are inclined to the second meaning, for the wording of the said tradition does not necessarily mean that she actually had a brother named Aaron. The tradition as related in Muslim, Nasa'i, Tirmizi, etc. says that when the Christians of Najran criticized the Quranic version of stating Mary as the sister of Aaron before Hadrat Mughirah bin Shu`bah, he was not able to satisfy them, because Prophet Aaron had passed away centuries earlier. When he presented the problem before the Holy Prophet, he replied, "Why didn't you say that the Israelites named their children after their Prophets and other pious men?" That is, "You could have answered their objection like this as well."
You guys will never get away with this deception in your Koran no matter how u try to wriggle your way out of it.
Mary and Miriam are both translated Maryam in Arabic and that's where your Mohammed got it wrong. He failed to separate those two characters since they bear the same name to him and ended up messing up their identities.
For your info the father of Miriam is Amran( Imran in Arabic ) and her brother is Aaron.
Mohammed simply lifted out Miriam and inserted Mary since they are all Maryam to him.
Koran is simply a plagiarism of the Bible, unfortunately Mohammed did a very poor job.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
SIRTee15:

You guys will never get away with this deception in your Koran no matter how u try to wriggle your way out of it.
Mary and Maryam are both translated Miriam in Arabic and that's where your Mohammed got it wrong. He failed to separate those two characters since they bear the same name to him and ended up messing up their identities.
For your info the father of Maryam is Amran( Imran in Arabic ) and her brother is Aaron.
Mohammed simply lifted out Maryam and inserted Mary since they are all Miriam to him.
Koran is simply a plagiarism of the Bible, unfortunately Mohammed did a very poor job.

Spell Maryam and Miriam in Arabic!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by SIRTee15: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Spell Maryam and Miriam in Arabic!
I never told u I speak or can write Arabic so I don't know why I asking me this question.
Miriam and Mary is translated as Maryam in Arabic. Miriam is not an Arabic name, it's Jewish just like Mary. They are both called Maryam in Arabic. That's where your prophet goofed.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
SIRTee15:

I never told u I speak or can write Arabic so I don't know why I asking me this question.
Miriam and Mary is translated as Maryam in Arabic. Miriam is not an Arabic name, it's Jewish just like Mary. They are both called Maryam in Arabic. That's where your prophet goofed.

Only your brain dey goof! Anything you can't grasp will be taken as a goof! Just like a kid that was asked "2 minus 3"?

There is no doubt that Maryam (Mary), daughter of ‘Imraan, was neither the biological daughter nor sister of Prophet Haaroon (Aaron), brother of Prophet Moosa (Moses), may Allaah exalt their mention all. Ibn Katheer may Allaah have mercy upon him said in Al-Bidaayah wa An-Nihaayah: “Muhammad ibn Ka‘b Al-Qurathi made a mistake when he claimed that she was the biological sister of Moosa and Haaroon because they lived in distinctly different ages, separated by a very long time, as evidently known to the least person who has the knowledge to refute this utterly wrong opinion of his.” [End of quote]

As for the Saying of Allah, The Exalted, (which means): {O sister of Haaroon…} [Quran 19:28] scholars of Tafseer held several opinions, the preponderant of which is that Maryam had a brother named Haaroon, as it was common among the Israelites to name their children after Haaroon, brother of Moosa, to seek the blessing. It was narrated that Al-Mugheerah ibn Shu‘bah may Allaah be pleased with him said: “When I came to Najraan, they (the Christians of Najran) asked me, ‘How come you read in the Quran (what means): {O sister of Haaroon}, whereas Moosa lived way longer before ‘Eesa (Jesus)?’ When I went back to the Messenger of Allah, I asked him about that, and he said: ‘They used to name their children after their Prophets and pious people who had lived before them.’” [Muslim]

Another opinion suggests that the verse actually refers to Prophet Haaroon may Allaah exalt his mention yet it means that Maryam, daughter of ‘Imraan, was from his descendants. This is similar to addressing an Arab as: ‘O Brother of the Arabs,’ which was common in the past. There are also other interpretations of the verse.

You asked, ‘Is it true that Maryam had a half-brother? How many siblings did she have? What were their names?’ We do not know of any Sharee‘ah text that mentions this information except for the previously cited Hadeeth narrated by Al-Mugheerah, indicating that she had a brother named Haaroon. Ibn Katheer may Allaah have mercy upon him said in Al-Bidaayah wa An-Nihaayah: “The authentic Hadeeth – referring to the Hadeeth narrated by Al-Mugheerah – indicated that she had a brother named Haaroon, and the story of her birth when her mother dedicated her to Allah does not mention anything that indicates that she did not have a brother.” [End of quote]
Allah Knows best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Gays Really Sinners? / Bye Bye To Ooman / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.