Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React (79343 Views)

Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Sex Worker Sells Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Jide433: 8:49pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

This was exactly how the Civil War that claimed the lives of over 1 million Igbos started and it was Championed by the coward named Ojukwu who later ran away, This one is currently Championed by a monkey named Nnamdi Kanu who unfortunately cannot run away this time. Let it be known that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB terrorist have started a war against the Fulanis, expect a retaliating attack on igbo's in the north just as in 1967 prio to the Civil War.

Nigeria's division has started, expect heavy bombardment down East after the killing of Igbo's up North after this wickedness by IPOB..Civil War 2.0 loading, The Fulanis will retaliate.
you need to work on your reasoning, this your thoughts cannot work because those politicians behind the killings knows what they are doing. Sometimes I wonder if you guys reason at all? Politicians killing innocent people and you are here typing rubbish. Stop calling ipob and stop relating it to civil war because it can never happen. Stop hatred, stop tribal comments. I don't know your tribe but whatever tribe you are, just know that this country is a mess because of your stupid leaders
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Jide433: 8:51pm On May 24, 2022
nkemoma:

Shut up.. This was not how the civil started.. Stop spewing thrash.
thank you bro
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by nkemoma(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

You Easterners are the dumbest tribe in Nigeria, Apparently, the bombardment of your ancestors in 1967 adversely modified your DNA negativity to make you all reason like idiots.

pachigo001 Nobleman80 justinceejay Waterysperm chikason22 SmartPolician ford101 BabaIbo deflover Jide433
JooEeL IbileIfe victorazy Tamtam Omodua BabaIbo Oyiboman69 Grucho1 Tomek09 Tomek09 nkemoma Bouncing2 sweetjohn

Godpunishyourblokos..
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 24, 2022
Death to IPOB.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Alooone: 9:20pm On May 24, 2022
This was done by fulani herdsmen masquerading as IPOB please
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by CountLaka(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2022
Ezekwesili & Odinkalu have expired as human rights activists. Only hypocrisy is left. See work for home but dem no do. They must be waiting for one to happen in the north before they resurrect.

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by shegun4sur: 9:54pm On May 24, 2022
This idiot didn't say all these. He didn't ask if we're in the same country when Deborah was killed. He was not bewildered then, to him and them, she was paying for her sins to their god
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Bluebrain101: 10:29pm On May 24, 2022
Mp3shot:
According to information, the dead bodies of Fatima and her four children were found lying on the ground at a junction in Anambra state.

Their bodies were discovered over the weekend. Muslims and Hausa-Fulanis are demanding justice for pregnant Fatima and her children.

Adamu Garba confirms that Fatima is from Adamawa state... Taking to his Facebook page, Adamu Garba condemned the killing of Fatima.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HdiFsVk6N1YsJEHwSn2FY8XY7r9KJ6VVZcq7D7jSbf7miL6VBNSuuERvyNsukMs3l&id=100050204961763

Senator Shehu Sani reacts:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1529077673468780545

https://mobile.twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1529063401753821184

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7142043/ipob-kills-woman-4-kids

This is the most stupid and illiterate post on nairaland. I can't believe it has comments. A northerner dies in the east and it's automatically IPOB . WTF?? Like what the actual F*CK? Very weak source of such sensitive information. Why the heck do investigations exist?? BTW I don't support IPOB in any way but this is just stupid blaming them for what evidence?? Nothing!!! No wonder they don't allow people register for waec in those backward states. I'm even they didn't say it was Nnamdi Kanu that shot the deceased himself.

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by ufuosman(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2022
Too bad
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by FamTomx2(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

This was exactly how the Civil War that claimed the lives of over 1 million Igbos started and it was Championed by the coward named Ojukwu who later ran away, This one is currently Championed by a monkey named Nnamdi Kanu who unfortunately cannot run away this time. Let it be known that Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB terrorist have started a war against the Fulanis, expect a retaliating attack on igbo's in the north just as in 1967 prio to the Civil War.

Nigeria's division has started, expect heavy bombardment down East after the killing of Igbo's up North after this wickedness by IPOB..Civil War 2.0 loading, The Fulanis will retaliate.

Go and sleep, rumor monger!!
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Okuns419: 11:07pm On May 24, 2022
We are all here to say the truth to any news and to make the right comment . shocked shocked
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
YungMillionaire:
#JusticeForFatimaAndHerKids

God punish Nnamdi Kanu
God punish Simon Ekpa
God punish IPOB
God punish anyone who supports IPOB, Ekpa or Kanu.
Online warriors grin grin
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by SURElee(f): 12:30am On May 25, 2022
Tomek09:

You lost your voice when Deborah was killed. Isn't that hypocritical of you

Shut up!
Who told you I didn't speak up.
If I didn't speak up, how is that your problem?

In life, we should learn how to speak with wisdom, wisdom is the principal thing, get understanding. It is wise not to say things to aggravate or insight people. Know your environment. Know how people react and what to say. There is wisdom in overlooking things that will escalate to carnage.

The question is do we learn? No.
Sebi another disaster was averted in Taraba abi after Deborah's death.

The question I pose to you is why do people cause problems they should avoid knowing their environment?

As long as we living amongst them and continue to be insensitive in our utterances, the carnage will continue.

Wisdom is key for daily living. You can't live amongst people and speak anyhow. For every action, there is an equal or opposite reaction. The reaction you get determines what you give out

Do I support Deborah's death? No!/but that is how they up there behave and it didn't start today and it will continue because there is no stopping those people.

So when you live amongst them, you stay clear, watch your every move and utterance. It takes wisdom to stay silent than speak and cause havoc.

You don't have to agree with me though.

This is my opinion.

Now you know.
Peace!
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by assholemods: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
cocolacec:

Outcome of a War is unpredictable,no one can guarantee a win.The West will supply both Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis weapons to fight each other,whoever wins will be the new gateman for the British empire.

You guys will only create new frontier of war where new weapons will be tested on your ethnic nation,organ harvesting and human trafficking will be rife.
The real winners of wars are the weapon contractors and the losers are the people and the environment.
Please help me tell the guy that I quoted.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 12:40am On May 25, 2022
Sardauna24:
Hypocrite spotted....the so called Deborah you're talking about has committed a crime which is distracting Islamic Religion i.e Blasphemy..but what has this innocent Fatima and her children commits?
What is their offence
De secret information abut der deaths was dat de Insulted Jesus Christ in Anambra, dats der Crime sad
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Billygee2u: 2:04am On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
So them fi finally react to killings in the Southeast undecided undecided undecided

If to say them no be northerns, everybody go take am as normal thing.....

The whole North was quiet after the killing of Deborah oooo

In as much as I don't support the killings, they rather implore the government to find a solution to the bloodshed rather than demand justice for the dead....
The killers are literally planning another attack....

Nigeria is gone...
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Funflipper: 2:33am On May 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Quite unfortunate that an innocent woman and 4 children gruesomely murdered in cold blood by Ipob. Yet some are still trying to force down our throats that the unfortunate killing of deborah was worse. No one is talking about protesting! No one is talking about their innocence. We haven't heard anything from CAN. Not a word from saint peter obi.
Even the media trivialized the killing as normal. Hypocrites everywhere

All I see here is you trying to justify the killing of Deborah because before now, fulanis have been slaughtering women alongside their babies since God knows when; and who protested again? In Deborah's case, we saw the murderers who bragged about killing her on video but you people shielded them from justice so who is the hypocrite now?
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by J3susFr3ak: 2:36am On May 25, 2022
Very commendable...

Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Igbojew: 2:41am On May 25, 2022
Rastaramsey:
So them fi finally react to killings in the Southeast undecided undecided undecided

If to say them no be northerns, everybody go take am as normal thing.....

The whole North was quiet after the killing of Deborah oooo

In as much as I don't support the killings, they rather implore the government to find a solution to the bloodshed rather than demand justice for the dead....
The killers are literally planning another attack....

Nigeria is gone...
My friend the whole North was not quiet after the murder and burning of Deborah Samuel rather they went on rampage demanding for the release of two of the many people that murdered Debora Samuel,as if that was not enough they went on rampage destroying Igbo businesses and burnt their shops while hypocritical Northern leaders, politicians kept annoying silent,even those in this Nairaland cheer them up and mock Igbos....I am that Igbojew
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Igbojew: 2:44am On May 25, 2022
The earlier North and Yorubas realized that Nigeria unity is over and due for disintegration the better for them because trying to force Igbos against their Will to belong in one Nigeria again after 1967-1970 Nigeria/Biafra will be catastrophe......I am that Igbojew
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by JB4life: 2:53am On May 25, 2022
Evil is evil. May God have mercy on us.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Igbojew: 2:57am On May 25, 2022
Joeyzinho:
Whether it is IPOB or not, they created this atmosphere...Nnamdi kanu created this atmosphere. There were other non violent reasonable groups fighting for the cause but MNK came in with violence talks..

And how can this be resolved when the Igbos refused to accept the truth?

They know their fellow Igbo man is responsible, yet… they are looking everywhere for herdsmen. Herdsmen have their own issue. But, you see this monster the Igbos created, there is no way out !
You are such a b...dy liar for saying that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu caused what is happening in Nigeria or created this atmosphere.Mazi Nnamdi Kanu only ask for his Igbo people to leave Nigeria after seeing that Nigerians especially Buhari hate Igbos with passion.They were only protesting with Biafra flags but what did Buhari did he sent Soldiers,Police and DSS to shoot them while you people here on Nairaland cheers Soldiers,Police and DSS up,you people said they should be used as shooting practice and shoot on site.People like Obasanjo and co warned Buhari what his barbaric acts can resort if IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are pushed to the wall but you people as usual with the hatred you have against Igbos and extension said nothing will happen,you people called them all sorts of names like online country,chest beaters,etc now it has started you people are now crying more than the berieved......I am that Igbojew
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Igbojew: 3:03am On May 25, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Like the ones your Fulani people went on rampage by burning Igbo shops in Sokoto and Abuja and looting their goods right? You think you people are the only one that have monopoly for madness and killing right.Believe me,any civil war that will start again in Nigeria will be fought between Igbos and you Fulanis and this time no more hiding behind the rest of Nigerians or invite Britain and North Africa and Middle East to help you people.A word is a enough for the wise.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Igbojew: 3:07am On May 25, 2022
princeemmma:
Everyone that was killed unlawfully deserve justice........... in the issue of Deborah, she was murdered and we know who did, we all saw them, the killers even made it known that they did it .............. in the issue of this fatimoh and her children, we don't who did it, and nobody saw them, but they all deserve justice..

But the issue is who is taking up the justice? nobody.................... we are in a country that has law, but the law only has effect on few people...... the law that does justice is no more valid in Nigeria
God bless you for saying the honest truth,dont mind what those forming motivational speakers and claiming Igbos ranting here.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Igbojew: 3:13am On May 25, 2022
tenpipsperday:
In as much as I condemn in totality the murder of this woman and her kids but I dare ask you what was reaction to Sokoto killing and looting of Igbos businesses?

Just now you are asking if we are one country. The answer is no, we are not one country
Don't mind those hypocritical Northerners that suddenly found their voices and also those ones here on Nairaland that claim Igbos and forming motivational speakers.We know how they supported their brothers that burnt Deborah Samuel and also when they went after Igbo shops looting their goods they were jubilating here on Nairaland forgetting that Igbos don't forget or forgive like them.The truth is that Nigeria can never work again and the earlier those parasite regions let Igbos go the better they save lives in Nigeria but greediness will not let them do the right thing.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Arabaincubus: 4:55am On May 25, 2022
datopaper:
Justice for Fatima. IGP should take the case and do quick investigation. We want to see the face of the criminals.

NIGERIA wake up.

Which IGP? Can't you see that the government has been overpowered? Is it not the security forces that should forestall things like this from happening? This Buhari is a complete mess.

They have turned the people to lamenters, just to absolve the government from its failures.

A useless General made a useless promise and the whole country bought it, hook, line and sinker.

In the first place Buhari is the one responsible for this hatred pervading Nigeria. Nigerians should stop being fools and use their senses and their brains.

This bloodshed must stop.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by echomanji: 4:56am On May 25, 2022
UceeGod:
My wish & prayers is that these animals in humans skin perpetrating these gruesome murders would be truly apprehended. But jumping into quick conlusion that IPOB is responsible for every evil that happens in the southeast is more senseless than Malami comparing importation of spear parts to herdsmen.
my thoughts exactly. IPOB might not even have a hand in these killings Seff
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by ALFADOS(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2022
Hmm here we go, we are waiting for the Hippocrates human right activist and the so called nairalanders blood sucker to respond, you should all hide your face in shame
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by Teymanhenry(f): 7:05am On May 25, 2022
That's exactly what we are afraid would happen, a Christian was killed in the north and a Muslim was killed in another part of the country as retaliation. All these happens because of double standards, the government should envisage a problem before it happens.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by ThatsONYI: 7:06am On May 25, 2022

Who are these people seeking to turn the world against us?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by jamace(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2022
I don't support illegal killing of anybody. i condemn in totality the killing of Fatimah and her children.

However, I have a few questions:
1. Who sighted the killing of Fatimah and her children? I mean who witnessed the killing?
2. Where does Fatimah live in Anambra?
3. What does Fatimah do for a living?
4. Where is Fatimah's husband? Where does he live and what does he do for a living?
5. How was Fatimah and her children killed? Gunshot wounds, matchete cuts etc?

I asked above questions because we are in a critical criminality stage where individual, political and religious criminalities are trying to outdo one another. And the report only stated that Fatimah is from Adamawa state.

Answers to above questions will lead me to my findings and opinions.
Re: Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React by netrovert(m): 7:44am On May 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66