Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation (43968 Views)

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by tabaralph: 5:35pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha....EFCC customer dey for Arise Tv o grin
Dis my Ibo people sef.Shey dem use Tinubu swear for us ni?
Even Okorocha wey no go out since wen EFCC invite am too still get time for Tinubu matter.
Eleyi gidigan o.
Uwazuruike don talk am finish
You just took the words out of my mouth, Okoro Hausa is more distressed than Tinubu right now

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Countersam(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Tell me what else has Buhari not done to pay Tinubu back ?

Buhari compasated him with the following

Vice President,

Speaker of house of Reps,

Chief of Air staff,

He made him APC Nat Leader

NGF Chairman,

And other countless juicy positions

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

He still needs the Presidency!
But God will not favour him at the expense of millions of people..
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 25, 2022
sokera:
sorry you will be fine … just respect your host … we Yorubas will make south-west unlivable for Igbos after this elections … all your markets in Lagos will turn ashes

cheesy

Afonja feeling funky. Have you made Lagos "unlivable" for the Hausas that chased you out of Mile 2 and Agege? You're just a case of stupidity on overdrive. You dey threaten wetin you nor fit run.

Well since you've come out to tell the world how greedy you lots are, I would only help you spread the news so that when Lagos becomes ashes, people would know who to hold responsible.

As for your threats, we dey wait for you.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by DrMuzungu(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2022
So Roach-ass Okoroawusa will now enjoy with his g-a-y lovers in Kirikiri cell, lol.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by drlateef: 5:41pm On May 25, 2022
DaveDGreat:

You must think you're talking to an illiterate or nonprofessional.

Academics isn't the true test of intelligence and you have just shown it. Let me restate it here that Nigeria doesn't owe Tinubu anything. He should go claim what he's owed from the APC and Nigeria and her over 200 million inhabitants, won't be used to settle political scores neither will she be used to compensate anyone.

Calling me politically inconsequential is not just laughable but also shows you live in lala land. Continue dreaming. Amoda Sangodele aka Bola Tinubu shall be the President of Iragbiji Town Union insha Allah. Amin.

A political nonentity like you? Bragging about who leads when you know next to nothing on what’s going. You better face your front, somebody is asking you to bring your gala to buy.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by stawarts(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Vice President,

Chief of Air staff,

NGF Chairman,

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

why do you guys think Tinubu is your problem even though he has never take any federal appointment before? Your people are fighting, betray one another for the position of vp and is not a news, hypocrite. Slave mentality... It has always being like that since the day of your forefathers...check the history.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2022
musaogunnubi:
this av been telling people all these years in fact, it was Buhari that changed Tinubu from a regional to a national politician. Truth is bitter, Tinubu is an highly overrated politician

Was it not Tinubu that changed bihari from regional to national politician? Flat headed dunce.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope depression won't kill him after Buhari announces his preferred candidate?
Lol...
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Slurity(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Buhari dare not. 100 Buhari will not try such except he is ready to bury the party.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Akharmony: 7:29pm On May 25, 2022
This folks dont even love themselve they are all good at doing eye service all for the media. Now, how can a country move forward with such leaders who seems not to b united among themselve even at party levels. .
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not have time for all this foooolish question abeg.

I'm for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you don't like who I am supporting, you are free to drink sniper.

I wonder what apc or any politician has done for you that you believe the stupid lies they tell you.

I want to assume you are collecting money to promote him if not you need to have your head examined.

Any product or pdp or apc is corruption personified. And if you believe the bullion van thief's desperation is to improve the lot of Nigerians then you have to have that head examined twice...
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by NaijaCars4sale: 7:35pm On May 25, 2022
Good point
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Sojiboi(m): 8:16pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Vice President,

Chief of Air staff,

NGF Chairman,

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ?
He made fashola minister of works
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by chaloskyx: 8:38pm On May 25, 2022
so a serious position like presidency has turned to compensation tool in Nigeria? smh Nigerians una be mumu
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Okobola146: 8:45pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
All this political lightweight crying about the Jargaban up and down grin

Jargaban Borgu has not talk about any candidate neither has he ask any candidate to step down for him. The Jargaban is more focus on his ambition.

Tinubu is not in charge of EFCC, I don't understand why Okorocha is complaining about The Jargaban Borgu

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
the atole of Lagos state
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 9:04pm On May 25, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Speaking local dialect won't help you, I do t feel insulted , I felt you lack reasoning.

You can't even differentiate between a language and a dialect. Monkey banana person. grin grin cheesy
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2022
drlateef:

A political nonentity like you? Bragging about who leads when you know next to nothing on what’s going. You better face your front, somebody is asking you to bring your gala to buy.

cheesy

See a neophyte like you. You must think everyone is like you who hawk Agbo upanadan. Alagbo radarada you're the one without juice in that sawdust-filled cavity you call a brain.

Your opinion and/or preferences doesn't count in your local government area not even in your state then talk more of Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Gozac: 10:37pm On May 25, 2022
koning:

A king maker in Lagos.

Do you realise how tiny Lagos is in relation to the rest of Nigeria. Even the economy of Lagos are not in the hands of Yoruba people.
They brag so much about Lagos as if Nigeria revolves round Lagos
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Okhuadams(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
you should be thinking about your own health and I hope you don't get depressely depressed after he picks the ticket
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Cromagnon: 6:20am On May 26, 2022
Mjshexy:
At the expense of Nigerians, can you imagine angry
whose expense has the past 24 years been.? The only developIng state is Lagos but bad bele will not let you see front. This is why women should not vote
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Cromagnon: 6:20am On May 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:
They can compensate him with the president of oduduwa Republic but not Nigeria

You can't say becoming the president of Nigeria is your lifetime ambition when no be say na your papa get am..

who papa con get am?
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Mjshexy(f): 6:58am On May 26, 2022
Cromagnon:
whose expense has the past 24 years been.? The only developIng state is Lagos but bad bele will not let you see front. This is why women should not vote
Shut up!
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2022
Spandau:

You can't even differentiate between a language and a dialect. Monkey banana person. grin grin cheesy

Olodo, and you think the dialect of all Yoruba tribes are the same abi?

Must you force yourself to be reasonable? Pls you are not , am sorry.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 12:07pm On May 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Olodo, and you think the dialect of all Yoruba tribes are the same abi?

Must you force yourself to be reasonable? Pls you are not , am sorry.

Just so you know, there is one Yoruba tribe, one Yoruba language but different dialects or accents, based on where the person comes from. You're basically a confused punk trying to twist your own mind. And you're succeeding, mind you. grin Go back and pick up your social studies book, iwọ anamú yi. I wrote in my language. You ignorantly brought up the dialect thing. I don't give a a rat ass if I come across to you as reasonable or not. For all I care, you can go lick a humming transformer.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I do not have time for all this foooolish question abeg.

I'm for Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you don't like who I am supporting, you are free to drink sniper.

Yes nah...you can't have time. Even if he shit and piss in your face or can't talk wit sense you will still support. Una kuku no get brain sef...both apc and pdp supporters. I jus hope you are being paid for your support
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2022
Spandau:

Just so you know, there is one Yoruba tribe, one Yoruba language but different dialects or accents, based on where the person comes from. You're basically a confused punk trying to twist your own mind. And you're succeeding, mind you. grin Go back and pick up your social studies book, iwọ anamú yi. I wrote in my language. You ignorantly brought up the dialect thing. I don't give a a rat ass if I come across to you as reasonable or not. For all I care, you can go lick a humming transformer.

You are still here ..... nawaoh ....
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Cromagnon: 2:41pm On May 27, 2022
Mjshexy:
Shut up!
freedom of speech woman
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Parachoko: 4:19pm On May 27, 2022
abbeynism:

How much are you paid to sell your conscience and the future of your unborn generations.

You actually lack that sense and conscience.

I can bet with all I have that your stupid Tinubu will not smell that position.

It will surely end in depression for you all.
But why are you this pained? If your father lack sense, how's it my business?

I'm not forcing Tinubu on you, neither am I asking you to vote for him, why you have to be this pained because I am exercising my right is what I do not understand.

But is none of my business, is strictly your headache.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Mjshexy(f): 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
Cromagnon:
freedom of speech woman
I said shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.