Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation (43983 Views)

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by farem: 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
All this political lightweight crying about the Jargaban up and down grin

Jargaban Borgu has not talk about any candidate neither has he ask any candidate to step down for him. The Jargaban is more focus on his ambition.

Tinubu is not in charge of EFCC, I don't understand why Okorocha is complaining about The Jargaban Borgu

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu [b]crashed Mandate I Stand Gidigba[/b]
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by anonymous1759(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
Gozac:

As a self acclaimed king maker, Tinubu has stepped on many toes and this is the time to pay him back in his coin
I see the contestants conglomerating against him during the primaries

You guys are scared of Tinubu period . Tinubu has built more bridges than the toes he’s stepped on. PMB, PYO, Lawan , Gbaja all these men can’t look Tinubu in the eye and say he’s a bad person . Is Tinubu stopping anyone for from contesting? Is it a crime for Tinubu to contest? You guys excuses are lame jare.

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by hotseat: 3:49pm On May 25, 2022
Sooner than later, we will find out that the one who is actually in serious distress is no other than Okorocha himself and those of his ilks!

After someone prepared a delicious meal, like vultures, they waited patiently waiting to reap where they did not sow.

What's wrong, if you ask me, if it is sacrilegious to have a "reward" system?

He, Okorocha, is where he is in society today due to the reward system he got from both his party and the good people of Imo State.

Now the EFCC has shown the deluded fellow what distress really is!

Do you want to catch cruise?

Just come on the SM to spew rubbish about the one and only Jagaban of Nigeria!

The Lion Heart of Bourdillon himself!

Asiwaju, the undisputed political juggernaut of Nigerian politics!

GO TINUBU, GO O O O!!!!!
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Allisgud: 3:49pm On May 25, 2022
Buhari is just waiting for tinubu to lost the ticket first watch how he will be the next on effcc timetable grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by hazvat(f): 3:50pm On May 25, 2022
But he made Buhari the president which is bigger than all you have listed.
quote author=pinkPUSSY post=113129897]

There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Tell me what else has Buhari not done to pay Tinubu back ?

Buhari compasated him with the following

Vice President,

Speaker of house of Reps,

Chief of Air staff,

He made him APC Nat Leader

NGF Chairman,

And other countless juicy positions

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

[/quote]
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Juanmike(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:

Jargaban Borgu has not talk about any candidate neither has he ask any candidate to step down for him. The Jargaban is more focus on his ambition.

Tinubu is not in charge of EFCC, I don't understand why Okorocha is complaining about The Jargaban Borgu

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Scrotal Sac
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by jojothaiv(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2022
But more than that, we are talking about the nation called Nigeria. We have to have a nation first before personal and individual sentiments will come at play.

If the individuals at the corridor of powers understand altruism and for the general good of all, the above statement would've made sense but we all know it's a farce.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

There is a reason Notherners see Tinubu as a greedy clown.. What else should a man seek or how else do you think Tinubu should be compasated again after everything Buhari did for him... ?
Should Buhari give him a key to central bank so that He Buhari will become a good person ?

Tell me what else has Buhari not done to pay Tinubu back ?

Buhari compasated him with the following

Vice President,

Speaker of house of Reps,

Chief of Air staff,

He made him APC Nat Leader

NGF Chairman,

And other countless juicy positions

He also allowed him to move around Bullion van without any harassment.. Try this in other countries or under Obasanjo and spend the rest of your life in jail

What else does Bola needs in life that has not been given to him ? undecided undecided undecided undecided..

Hmmm......no wonder Igbos where excluded by all means just for Tinubu and his tribe to be given fair treatment by Buhari his Master....

Well,....a greedy man never knows when he is helped

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by BobbieZion(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2022
AntonVince:

Nobody owes Tinubu nothing.

Democracy has already made him richer than he could ever possibly be in life.
As we speak, his Alpha-Beta company still dubiously steals about 14.6% of Lagos State's earning EVERY 30 DAYS! in the name of "Tax Consulting" This is besides the tons of other assets belonging to the state that he has cornered for himself and family.
He should rather thank his lucky stars the Nigeria has a virtually non-existent Justice System otherwise he'd be cooling off in jail by now.

We have repeatedly told you lot that the destinies of over 200million Nigerians SHALL NOT be traded for political compensation just to satisfy the greed-driven cravings of one frail and demented octogenarian looter. That man is everything a Nigerian president MUSN'T be.

Anyone who feels indebted to him can go erect monuments in his honour and pay him daily obeisance...that's none of Nigerians' business but the presidency especially at this critical time requires a young, healthy, cerebral and above all relatively-clean leader to take us out of the doldrums.

Good....
Noted.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by sokera: 3:57pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha....EFCC customer dey for Arise Tv o grin
Dis my Ibo people sef.Shey dem use Tinubu swear for us ni?
Even Okorocha wey no go out since wen EFCC invite am too still get time for Tinubu matter.
Eleyi gidigan o.
Uwazuruike don talk am finish
Igbos are brainless , this is how they will do till Tinubu boys throw them inside the ocean before they appreciate their host
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by ZombieSlaughter: 3:57pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

So an Ijaw man can't support Bola Ahmed Tinubu again? Sense is far from some of una on this Nairaland Politics section.

You dey deceive yourself mr ewedu. grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Balogunodua(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
EFCC don visit Okorocha political mosquito grin grin
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Shakur86(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
Eastlink:
Nice one Rochas! 2023 is the turn of Ndigbo. Who knows who sent EFCC after you?
Tinubu is now the chairman of EFCC
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Imortal001: 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
AntonVince:
That's the carefully crafted narrative Tinubu and his media men have been trying to force down our throats all the while.
Nobody owes him nothing.

He did play a pivotal role in the APC's formation and substantially funded it, but that's all there is to it. The likes of Amaechi and Atiku also massively funded the party in the run-up to the 2015 election.
Nigerians across religious and ethnic divides made Buhari president in 2015.
Despite the intimidation and widespread rigging in Lagos, Tinubu could only deliver a marginal 160,000 votes, which even if deducted would have been insignificant to influence the final outcome of the election.

The real (unsung) heroes are the people of the middle-belt - Kwara, Benue, Plateau, Kogi and Nassarawa who delivered their traditionally PDP states to Buhari/APC.

Enough of this nonsense!

Oil dey ur head! Nice breakdown for tifnubu fans to read.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by adenigga(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope depression won't kill him after Buhari announces his preferred candidate?
I will fight till the end.......

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Kilometres: 4:05pm On May 25, 2022
Immediately after the interview...EFCC payed him a courtesy visit grin cheesy

Jagaban
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Alusiizizi(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaha....EFCC customer dey for Arise Tv o grin
Dis my Ibo people sef.Shey dem use Tinubu swear for us ni?
Even Okorocha wey no go out since wen EFCC invite am too still get time for Tinubu matter.
Eleyi gidigan o.
Uwazuruike don talk am finish

Uwazurike is a non-entity in Igbo-Land who will gladly sell his own father down the river for some pocket money, so your words and pictures are meaningless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by shegzbillionz(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
[in fela's voice]suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer for world, na ur fault be that, me ah say na ur fault be that grin

If una like no learn lesson
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by DrMuzungu(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2022
Isn't that roach Roachas Okoroawusa in EFCC custody?
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Sheggy13(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2022
Reality3080:
Only God can cure igbos obsession with Yoruba

Imagine this iberibe
Lol. You can say that again. They're so obsessed with Tinubu particularly. Their online miscreants, political leaders and Ohaneze can't seem to take Tinubu's name out of their mouth. Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by funshint(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2022
Every evil conspiracy fashioned against TInubu shall fail IJN!
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Bhol28: 4:33pm On May 25, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.I wander why you are scared of Efcc if your hands are clean.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by koning: 4:35pm On May 25, 2022
Gozac:

As a self acclaimed king maker, Tinubu has stepped on many toes and this is the time to pay him back in his coin
I see the contestants conglomerating against him during the primaries

A king maker in Lagos.

Do you realise how tiny Lagos is in relation to the rest of Nigeria. Even the economy of Lagos are not in the hands of Yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by osewanu(m): 4:35pm On May 25, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-distressed-because-he-feels-apc-owes-him-compensation-okorocha

I have never seen an individual as selfish and self centered as Amoda Sangodele aka Bola Tinubu.
He only cares about himself. It is all about him and his ambition. After Presidency, his son will be installed as governor of Lagos to perpetuate the hegemony. He is an embodiment of pure evil.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 4:36pm On May 25, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-distressed-because-he-feels-apc-owes-him-compensation-okorocha

Roaches Okockroacher, be careful. Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg aka MMM will not like this. He can trade his family for Tinubu presidency o. Be warned o.
Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 4:37pm On May 25, 2022
osewanu:

I have never seen an individual as selfish and self centered as Amoda Sangodele aka Bola Tinubu.
He only cares about himself. It is all about him and his ambition. After Presidency, his son will be installed as governor of Lagos to perpetuate the hegemony. He is an embodiment of pure evil.

Let Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg catch you. You're a gonner. Just don't let him catch you.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
funshint:
Every evil conspiracy fashioned against TInubu shall fail IJN!

Yinmu! Somebody that already had evil conspiracy against himself. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by osewanu(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2022
Spandau:

Let Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg catch you. You're a gonner. Just don't let him catch you.

My problem are all these cardoso, rhodes, oluwa and other indigenous lagosians that are snoozing and allow this fucking imposter to dictate to them. They all should hide their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by Spandau: 4:40pm On May 25, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hmmm......no wonder Igbos where excluded by all means just for Tinubu and his tribe to be given fair treatment by Buhari his Master....

Well,....a greedy man never knows when he is helped

Don't make this a tribal thing monkey brain.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation by donbenie(m): 4:41pm On May 25, 2022
Parachoko:

[s]
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba[/s]
You mean the Jagaban that has been begging for small small vote s from his Northern boys?
And who send where you stand?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.