Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Mistakenly Had A Relationship With My Blood Brother & Produced 4 Children For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Had A Relationship With My Blood Brother & Produced 4 Children For (487 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Had A Relationship With My Blood Brother & Produced 4 Children For by africamediang(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2022
Domitila, a woman, told how she accidentally gave birth to four children for her biological brother. During an interview session, she told Afrimax English about her story. The lady claimed they were born to the same parents, but she had no idea the man she was having a sexual relationship with was her biological brother because they didn't grow up together.

The lady already has four children for her brother, which is entirely her responsibility. They were born into the same family by the same parents many years ago, but after their parents died when they were young, the siblings split up and began living in separate areas with their own families. After their separation, the siblings had no idea who they were.

The lady hustled from one community to the next, where she met a particular young man and fell in love with him after many years of friendship. They cohabitated and gave birth to four children without realizing they were siblings born to the same parents. Years later, they began to hear reports that they were practicing incest, which startled them and made them curious as to whether the rumors were genuine or not.

They then discovered that they had been performing incest without each other's knowledge for quite some time. After learning of it, the lady fled the man's house with her four children, feeling ashamed and embarrassed. After learning the truth about her boyfriend, she was forced to live alone with her children.

She also alleged that the relationship had an impact on her children, who are physically disabled.

Read More>>>>https://africamediang.com/i-mistakenly-had-a-relationship-with-my-blood-brother-produced-4-children-for-him-lady-discloses/

Re: I Mistakenly Had A Relationship With My Blood Brother & Produced 4 Children For by Mickykarim: 5:39pm On May 24, 2022
PERVERSION HAPPENS WHEN WE THREW AWAY OUR VALUES AND CULTURE AS AFRICANS.

The black mentality is to imbibe hook line and sinker everything Western relegating our customs to the back burner.

The African culture provides for VERIFICATION exercise with due DELIGENCE before the consummation of any matrimony. As a matter of fact no union for procreation happens outside and beyond the knowledge and involvement of a Go-between who liaises with both families on the two divides to ascertain and confirm both the dignity nature and profiles of both families. From where every positive negative assets and liabilities are all made known to determine IF the union will happen in the first instance and what might be done to effect marriage should a probable snag or hitch rare any ugly head to forestall and or stemmed the fusion of two bloodlines.

THIS AVOIDABLE CRY AFTER SPILL MILK WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF THESE TWO HAD TAKEN THEIR CULUTURE SRIOUSLY WITH THE RESPECT IT DESERVED.

We believe ours is archaic and rustic and belong in the past. Well, there are grave dangers for discarding our own. Which spells doom for all that thinks in such vein.

IT IS LATE FOR THESE PERVERT INCESTIOUS COUPLE. DEFINETELY NOT FOR THE REST OF US WHO ARE YET TO GET ENTANGLED SUCH LIFE DEGRADING VENTURE AND A LESSON FOR ALL OF US TO HOLD OUR CULTURE IN THE HIGH ESTEEM DUE.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife / I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? / Why Is It That I Don't Like These Foods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.