Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife (489 Views)

Eddie Murphy's Dad Was Stabbed To Death By A Jealous Woman ...... / Jealous Wife Screws Nut Onto 'cheating' Husband's Pen*s (photos) / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife by Valoromega: 5:05pm On May 30, 2022
I just recently got married and I noticed that my wife is very jealous, Too jealous. I've stopped talking to all my female friends because of her, I don't even answer a phone call from any woman when she's around because she becomes suspicious. Our latest quarrel was when she saw a picture of a girl on my phone I screenshoted, I don't even know the girl and I even forgot the reason I took the screenshot (it was from status views on WhatsApp?.
I know she's very jealous so I don't tell her d truth about anything relating to any woman because I know how she reacts.
I don't keep my phone away from her, she has access to my whatsapp and my phone because I'm trying to be very open but now it seems the solution is just to keep my phone to myself.
Re: What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife by Zonefree(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2022
Marriage is sweet. Enjoy it and stop disturbing us cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 30, 2022
If you dey date, make sure say u know the person well before u go decide whether u wan spend the rest of your life with that person.
No be like say after marriage una go come here dey complain like say u no see the red yellow flag when una dey date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife by elmagnifico411(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
Them sey when mad man discover sey na dirty from dustbin him dry chop since, then him head don correct be that.. bros, jealous or not, nor let your wife get access to everything in your phone. E nor dey end well even if u no get any skeleton for your closet. And it doesn't mean u Don't love your wife, before some peeps go come preach otherwise. [qquote author=Valoromega post=113317074]I just recently got married and I noticed that my wife is very jealous, Too jealous. I've stopped talking to all my female friends because of her, I don't even answer a phone call from any woman when she's around because she becomes suspicious. Our latest quarrel was when she saw a picture of a girl on my phone I screenshoted, I don't even know the girl and I even forgot the reason I took the screenshot (it was from status views on WhatsApp?.
I know she's very jealous so I don't tell her d truth about anything relating to any woman because I know how she reacts.
I don't keep my phone away from her, she has access to my whatsapp and my phone because I'm trying to be very open but now it seems the solution is just to keep my phone to myself. [/quote]
Re: What Do You Do When You Have A Jealous Wife by beautyhd: 8:06pm On May 30, 2022
Your problem go long bro.

Are you sure you ain’t the cause of the jealousy? What are you not telling us?

Newly married and issues like this are already arising, sort out yourself and home and disturb naira land no more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A drive through story / This Is The Scariest Journey Of My Life: A Must Read! / Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.