Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... (7874 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:46am On May 25, 2022
milliondollas:
I PITY YOUR LIFE DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY ? WE HAVE SO MANY FOOLISH MEN LIKE YOU
The fact that you type with capital letters says a lot about you.
I wouldn't waste insults on you.
get a life!

as you were...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Mattwillz: 9:46am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:

don't comment just because you've cheap data, avoid embarrassing yourself.

as you were...

Look at dis small boy...have you ever in your simping life bought me data before?...now run along
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:49am On May 25, 2022
GeneralPula:
Before all these, she already told me that she has a 4-year old daughter, which he had for a guy when she was still schooling, but later found out the guy had a family and she cut ties.

In future’s voice... * Now if they don’t have a story, they’ll make one*

She wan carry you over 1.5 and if you fall for it, you’ll regret it until the end of time..

You talk say you get better job? Instead make you go for going fresh young blood, nah one extra tyre you wan struck with...

Well, star player no go shine if otu no dey..
Wise people no go shine if dullards no dey..

Nah life design ham like that..
define 'fresh blood'??
your post simply revealed your age.
when you grow up as a man, you'd know all we need from women is peace of mind!
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:50am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Maverick777, try and find out the real reason the baby daddy left before proceeding with marriage or adoption.
I m a woman that ll preach accountability.
You deserve to know every truth.
And to anyone who come here to bash women. God ll bash you too, amen!
you were making sense...., until your final paragraph.

thanks anyway.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:51am On May 25, 2022
Favfables1:
How can you adopt a child without the knowledge and consent of his father? undecided....

And for her to suggest this speaks volumes of her personality undecided....

I will never marry a single mother, and I wouldn't advice you to either, but since your mind is already made up, I would advise that you have a talk with the biological father of the child, gain more info as to why they separated undecided....

Her own narrative will most likely be a biased one, seeing that she has more to gain undecided...

Know what you're getting yourself into OP...
I wish you good luck chief...
big thanks man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:53am On May 25, 2022
OscarJaden:
oga no be everything be simp
He was the one that suggested not the mother of the girl
you're wise!
funny enough, 99% of them that always use the word(SIMP) don't actually know what it means and the right context to use it.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 9:54am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:

you were making sense...., until your final paragraph.

thanks anyway.
I repeat, anyman here who come to bash a woman, God ll bash that man, amen!
Sorry, it be like say my post pepper your eyes?
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:55am On May 25, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
Can you explain what you just put up there @Op?
Get someone who understands English to diffuse it for you sir.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:57am On May 25, 2022
drnoel:

Best answer here above

I mean what is the reason to beat yourself when U can sit down with her and talk things thru. Yes, women have a tendency to alter narrative to suit themselves but once you start hearing the truth from your woman, you would know.
Table the issue, talk it thru and thru till your mind is settled on the issue. Don't stop asking her questions about it till it's settled in your mind.
trust me I'm extremely meticulous, I've done all that, the girl's mother is 100% comfortable with anything I want.
now what I need is experience, that's why I brought this here..
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 9:59am On May 25, 2022
Johndagr8t:
run oooo

d werey go manipulate you till den finish your papa,no worry e go soon clear for ya mama eye!!!!!
I doubt you have parents.

as you were...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Maverick777: 10:05am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

I'm just wondering what you're like on ground if you're this dull!
what does what you just said have to do with anything?
or you think your prayers would've any effect on strangers? why waste your data talking gibberish?
why not channel that energy to something more productive?
My dear, try to think and act smart, so you don't end up embarrassing yourself in public.

as you were...
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 10:08am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:

I'm just wondering what you're like on ground if you're this dull!
what does what you just said have to do with anything?
or you think your prayers would've any effect on strangers? why waste your data talking gibberish?
why not channel that energy to something more productive?
My dear, try to think and act smart, so you don't end up embarrassing yourself in public.

as you were...
Na me you bash like this?
And you think you are intelligent.
Ok. Thanks for your compliments o.
And thanks in advance for any other bullet you may throw.
Last Drop:
You are a dumb man. You are adopting a child without proper consent. And you v the gut to quote and try to talk like a man with wisdom. Bloody simp. You n your urchins ll be here forming redpill. Redpill ko, blackpill ni. Mumuman called Maverick 777.
Ori e ti buru!
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by plat0: 10:23am On May 25, 2022
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by satandeterrible: 10:31am On May 25, 2022
Only a fool marries a single mother.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by tiswell(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:
I'd make this as brief as possible.. This is my debut post here on NL.
I'm in my early 30's, currently work in the oil and gas sector and I'd say I'm an 8.5/10 guy in all ramifications.
Now to the issue, I met this lady sometime last year(JUNE) at a popular fast food here in delta, she was (and still is) the manager of the place. One of the cashiers was being rude to me, she intervened and I must say, I was immediately lovestruck! She's really not the, sweep-you-off-your-feet kinda girl, but she seemed pretty smart (I'm extremely Sapiosexual).
Long story short, I gave her my card, she called, visited severally and after like 6months we got intimate and all.... Before all these, she already told me that she has a 4-year old daughter, which he had for a guy when she was still schooling, but later found out the guy had a family and she cut ties. She had the baby and he knows but she told him to stay away! And since then till now, there has been no communication whatsoever between them.
My dilemma is, I like her enough to wife her, taking in the kid is not an issue(I adore female kids) and they(MUM and DAUGHTER) both love me to bits, adore me and all. Overall I would say she's a 6.5/10 Lady.
Yesterday she suggested that why don't I adopt the kid legally, as I already changed her surname to mine, because I wanted to open accounts for her(THE KID), she said she had a dream that her baby daddy came to make amends, request for his daughter and serious issue broke out bla bla bla....
Now, I know ladies would always twist the narrative to suit themselves and all, and my gut feeling tells me there's more to that separation than she's telling!
I want to hear some expert advise concerning this before I take the next step, to be honest I'm a novice in this area(never had anything to do with a single mum before now).
Do I go ahead to adopt the kid legally??

Sensible inputs would be well appreciated.
I'd be glad if this hits Front Page

CC: SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44
in just 2 to 3yes from now,she will begin to fvck her baby daddy, and may possibly give birth to the guy's kids in your home.
Single mothers don't actually cut ties with their baby daddys,they only delay it just to get married.
Do not think you are going to be different.
As for changing the surname,you will regret it when you start having your own children,the 4yr old girl will never,I repeat,never ever truly bond with your biological children(especially the girls).
Do not create problems for yourself and unborn kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by tiswell(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

First, we ladies except your flaws, having different kids from another woman but rain insults on single mothers forgetting they were heroines in their previous relationship.

Dear Op; you're a confuse man. You already changed the kid name to your surname because you want to open an account. Tell me Op what is the difference btw adoption and changing the kid's surname to yours? For you to open an account for the kid means you love her(kid).

The mother gave you a better option at least, all your spending on the child won't be in vain. You get to train the girl as yours and not another man's child.

Men are confuse, gezz.
hope you ll advice your brother or male child alike sad

and what happens when the mother starts another version of romance with her baby daddy behind the Op?
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by tiswell(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
Maverick777, try and find out the real reason the baby daddy left before proceeding with marriage or adoption.
I m a woman that ll preach accountability.
You deserve to know every truth.
And to anyone who come here to bash women. God ll bash you too, amen!
this bitter single mum again shocked

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2022
tiswell:
this bitter single mum again shocked
Do I know you?
Have we met before?
For your new info, I v not given birth before. Am a rear rubber wife material.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by citywal(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2022
When we think about finding someone, falling in love, and settling down, we rarely like to think
about one of the possible outcomes of getting married or getting divorced. Divorce is,
unfortunately, a real part of some relationships. that doesn’t mean it has to happen to you. While
you can’t prevent life from getting in the way, you can make sure your relationship is as strong
as possible to withstand them. And, ideally, that starts way before you even get married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oghen7gMU
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by tiswell(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Do I know you?
Have we met before?
For your new info, I v not given birth before. Am a rear rubber wife material.
story,damage control

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

English language in the mud
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Truvelisback(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:
I'd make this as brief as possible.. This is my debut post here on NL.
I'm in my early 30's, currently work in the oil and gas sector and I'd say I'm an 8.5/10 guy in all ramifications.
Now to the issue, I met this lady sometime last year(JUNE) at a popular fast food here in delta, she was (and still is) the manager of the place. One of the cashiers was being rude to me, she intervened and I must say, I was immediately lovestruck! She's really not the, sweep-you-off-your-feet kinda girl, but she seemed pretty smart (I'm extremely Sapiosexual).
Long story short, I gave her my card, she called, visited severally and after like 6months we got intimate and all.... Before all these, she already told me that she has a 4-year old daughter, which he had for a guy when she was still schooling, but later found out the guy had a family and she cut ties. She had the baby and he knows but she told him to stay away! And since then till now, there has been no communication whatsoever between them.
My dilemma is, I like her enough to wife her, taking in the kid is not an issue(I adore female kids) and they(MUM and DAUGHTER) both love me to bits, adore me and all. Overall I would say she's a 6.5/10 Lady.
Yesterday she suggested that why don't I adopt the kid legally, as I already changed her surname to mine, because I wanted to open accounts for her(THE KID), she said she had a dream that her baby daddy came to make amends, request for his daughter and serious issue broke out bla bla bla....
Now, I know ladies would always twist the narrative to suit themselves and all, and my gut feeling tells me there's more to that separation than she's telling!
I want to hear some expert advise concerning this before I take the next step, to be honest I'm a novice in this area(never had anything to do with a single mum before now).
Do I go ahead to adopt the kid legally??

Sensible inputs would be well appreciated.
I'd be glad if this hits Front Page

CC: SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44
Why would u SIMPly change her daughter's surname and adopt her? Are u her biological father? Let her ex take care of the Bills, not u.

1 Like

Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by tiswell(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Na me you bash like this?
And you think you are intelligent.
Ok. Thanks for your compliments o.
And thanks in advance for any other bullet you may throw.
Last Drop:
You are a dumb man. You are adopting a child without proper consent. And you v the gut to quote and try to talk like a man with wisdom. Bloody simp. You n your urchins ll be here forming redpill. Redpill ko, blackpill ni. Mumuman called Maverick 777.
Ori e ti buru!
you must be terr.ible in reality
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by galadima77(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2022
Guy just walk away jor
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Olawalenvironme: 11:07am On May 25, 2022
Forget adoption, trace her background to learn more about her, love them all as family, play your part well, marry the lady if you love her and invest on both kid
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 11:12am On May 25, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

English language in the mud
Who is this he-goat?
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 11:13am On May 25, 2022
tiswell:
you must be terr.ible in reality
I v said it again n again. I m very peaceful.
Na person wey find my trouble I dey try advise.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Who is this he-goat?
The name suits your elder brothers the best
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Nobody: 11:32am On May 25, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:

The name suits your elder brothers the best
Aja ni o je furo e.
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by okunwaye(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2022
[s]
Animegirl:
angry

First, we ladies except your flaws, having different kids from another woman but rain insults on single mothers forgetting they were heroines in their previous relationship.

Dear Op; you're a confuse man. You already changed the kid name to your surname because you want to open an account. Tell me Op what is the difference btw adoption and changing the kid's surname to yours? For you to open an account for the kid means you love her(kid).

The mother gave you a better option at least, all your spending on the child won't be in vain. You get to train the girl as yours and not another man's child.

Men are confuse, gezz.
[/s]
makes no sense
being a feminist is not your calling
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Aja ni o je furo e.
Aja ni o je obo e
Re: Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... by lereinter(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2022
Maverick777:

the child stays with her
the man stays in a city in delta state
and yes, he's married with like 4 kids, that's why she left him in the first place.
as for them still being in contact, I sincerely doubt that, but I know the dream stuff might be a figment of her imagination..
thanks for your input.

Then no problem. Do you personal questioning. Go for both spiritual and secular marriage counseling.

Do not hide anything from the counselor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Done This? / Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / My Domestic Worker Is Trying To Seduce Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.