Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

3 Behaviours You Should Never Tolerate From A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Behaviours You Should Never Tolerate From A Woman (364 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Behaviours You Should Never Tolerate From A Woman by Tochukwuoparaa: 6:05pm On May 24, 2022
If you're dating a woman, there are certain behaviors that you should never tolerate.

To put it another way, it's awkward to tolerate a woman's erratic behavior. So you should never allow them to get away with it.

If you can accept any of these acts, be prepared to be humiliated in front of others. Women should be warned at any time and in any place to avoid engaging in such practices.

However far you have progressed your relationship with her or how attractive she is, you must warn her as soon as any of these tendencies are observed in her.

In some cases, curing may be more expensive and time-consuming than preventing, so be mindful.

In that case, if a lady exhibits any of these tendencies, be sure to alert her right away and make it clear that you will not tolerate them.

1. Taking Alcohol.

As it stands today, I'm rather certain that you weren't made any better. When you're dating a female who drinks, it's a sham to date her.

For as long as they tell you that dating someone who drinks is a better option than dating someone who doesn't, you should never tolerate it from a female.

Do you believe she can be responsible with the affection you offer her if she's not even responsible with her money?

The most likely answer is no, because she only thinks about booze. As long as she can't modify her ways, let her leave. You're entitled to better.

Read More
https://africamediang.com/3-behaviours-you-should-never-tolerate-from-a-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Over Talented Dey Worry This Guy / Why Nigerian Women Should Marry Before Leaving The Country / HELP! PLEASE SAVE MY FAMILY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.