Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,683 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill (685 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by lovediehatelive(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2022
It has become the norm for any guy seeking relationship advise to be bashed and called SIMP.

This has become so dangerous and needs to be addressed. Before anyone claims to be a redpiller, it is important that he understands what redpill really means.

This is the mistake many women made about the feminist movement.
Many guys, especially the up coming ones on this forum has proved that they take redpill to be total hatred for women and the female gender.

The way they throw abuses at women and ladies that comment or attack the female folks, you will think that they fell from the sky, that no woman gave birth to them, etc.

Please and please, the redpill movement isn't about toxicity.

If any lady has broken your heart, then take that as a lesson nd move on. Stop coming online to bash ladies and attack them like they stole from you.

Bashing ladies up and down, raining unprovocative insults on women all around nairaland isn't what redpill is all about.

Hope you don't live like this in real life?

The redpill is all about understanding women manipulation tactics and standing your ground as a man

I know of some guys so gentle yet would stand firm on their words when their girlfriend does wrong. You don't have to be raining insults on ladies day and night to prove you are redpill. No, that means you are just bitter and ironically needs a warm hug from a caring and loving lady.

When you give your word concerning an issue, that should be it.

The redpill is all about realizing that redline you can't cross for a girl just because she is your girlfriend.

The redpill means that you understand that you don't go broke or into debt just to please her. You don't spend your money on her for fear of losing her or she threatens to leave.

The redpill is never taking her back when she cheats on you.

Please there are nice and caring sweet females out there, ladies that will love you genuinely.

Stop misinterpreting the redpill to be hatred on women in general.

There might not be love, like unconditional love, but there is really that natural attraction you get for a girl, it can be so strong. Don't allow the wrong understanding of the redpill make you loose good women and opportunity to have loving females as friends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by Ballzproblemm: 6:35pm On May 24, 2022
blah blah blah, typical junk, I do not see this kind of energy against feminism , everybody are free to digest what they want fuq off
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by BigRocky: 6:36pm On May 24, 2022
Noted!

But this females attract the insults to Dem selves.

They intentionally misinterpret the red pill and bash guys identifying as one.,and u expect this guy's not to retaliate?

Mk we dey do ourselves dey go,the madness ends on nairaland!
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by Badhguy(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ON POINT.
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by Olagoods1: 6:41pm On May 24, 2022
What can they offer apart from their over used pussy. Women are useless , they're all thesame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2022
Nairaland redpillers are a retardéd bunch... grin

They only swallowed the redpillers after being rejected for being poor or after their fragile hearts were broken... grin

Bitter, wretched, hórny lowlives who spend their time designing graphics to sell for 2k and bashing women they could never date on the internet...

Most of them patronize cheap prostitutes (when they can afford to) and live off their parents...

They drink garri with salt to sleep... Then spam airtime giveaway threads...

I can go on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by 40fy: 6:54pm On May 24, 2022
I ain't got no love for redpillers!! They are nothin', but moronic clots!!
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by 40fy: 7:04pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
hahahaha!! That really was a strike to their solar plexuses!! Please squirt in my mouth, babe!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by uthlaw: 7:17pm On May 24, 2022
40fy:
I ain't got no love for redpillers!! They are nothin', but moronic clots!!
why are you pained!
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by 40fy: 7:27pm On May 24, 2022
uthlaw:
why are you pained!

Youth pastor, miss me with that bullshit!!
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by ImaIma1(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2022
Those ones that always scream "simp" rather than use their brains to analyse a situation?

We all know they are not the real deal. They are just Nairaland Resident Noise makers. Redpill is more than what they project here.
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 24, 2022
Redpilllers one this site need deliverance.
Bunch of unintelligent dirty broke boys just blaming their sisters upandan!
Simps know what it takes to own a woman. They know that two wrongs can't make a right.
But redpilllers, always forming what they can never be. I expect them not to v sexual urge so they won't near women at all. And v womb implants so that they can be bear kids gayically grin. But they are the ones advising responsible men not to marry but v babymamas. Deranged SBBs!
By the time all of you are done with your stupidity, you ll give marriage a chance at 50 years, 60 years, 70 years. grin
Lastly, some redpilllers here are sisis in real life. Their gf are controlling them cos they reason with their dicks.
Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by Elporo(m): 1:56am On May 25, 2022
ImaIma1:
We all know they are not the real deal.
Sweetplum:
Their gf are controlling them cos they reason with their dicks.

lovediehatelive:

There might not be love, like unconditional love, but there is really that natural attraction you get for a girl, it can be so strong.

Its called an erection.

Re: Why Guys Should Stay Away From Redpill by lovediehatelive(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
blah blah blah, typical junk, I do not see this kind of energy against feminism , everybody are free to digest what they want fuq off

Calm down and sip zobo.

Feminism has done more harm and we are addressing it already.

This is just to let guys get the real message of the movement

cool

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2022 English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Oral{9 June 2022} / How Did Your Parents Find Out About You Having Sex??? (my Story) / Why You Shouldn't Help Fellow Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.