Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp (1334 Views)

Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by lovediehatelive(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2022
it is really troubling, truly disheartening.

A guy will spend on his girlfriend, you call him simp.

A guy will ask for advice, you call him simp.

A guy will beg his girlfriend, you call him simp.

What is wrong?

Take a look at nature

The male counterparts makes the move, display some funny steps, and chases the females all around. Some animals even fight just to win the affection of the females.

It is just nature.

Men are created to droll over women they like and chase them. It might be simping to you, but if you were in there shoes, you might do worse.

To them it is love.

Please let's not disturb the order of nature. Let the females chop males money joor.

Simping is just like the food chain. If the mouse claims to be too smart and avoids the hawk, the hawk will go hungry.

If the deer, no matter how smart fails to fall foolish at some point in time, the lion would go hungry. if the spider sets its web and no fly fall on it, what will it eat?

You see, simping is part of the food chain. Allow men to simp. If not for simping boyfriends, many Nigerian girls will never have a smart phone. If all guys swallow one carton of redpill, tell me, who will be admiring the girls and stopping them?

Do you want these girls to die of depression?

No matter how they deny, girls love attention.

So, allow simps to be joor.

Remember,
If there are no simps, many girls will die of hunger.

If there are no simps, many marriages wouldn't work. Talk of two overly smart lovers in a relationship.

Many marriages of the past work today because the men are what you call ''simps''.

It has started happening, many women are accepting to be the wife of a single man. 9 women agreed to may that Brazilian guy. A guy in Kenya married three ladies, triplets!. Many, many examples.

If all men become wise, who would spend on these broke girls with bad character?

Men are getting scarce, if there are no simps, who would carry them go their husband house?

Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 24, 2022
Wtf! undecided

Bullshit!

If all men become wise, who would spend on these broke girls with bad character?

If not for simping boyfriends, many Nigerian girls will never have a smart phone

Most of the men you're advising can't even feed themselves...

So called redpillermanaged to lure naive Nkechi with two boiled eggs and a plate of indomie and a sh**y pickup line then come here to brag how Nigerian women are gold diggers who wanna suck him dry... undecided

Wretched things claiming alpha... They can't even be good simps... So leave them alone!

This whole redpill bullshit is a means to avoid being billed <500 naira airtime... grin

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by ValCon888: 7:22pm On May 24, 2022
This topic is trash.
No food for lazy man. Everybody should go and work
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Candidlady: 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
They will still call you a simp for this post
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by 40fy: 7:49pm On May 24, 2022
Good one!!
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by BigRocky: 7:53pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wtf! undecided

Bullshit!

So called redpillermanaged to lure naive Nkechi with two boiled eggs and a plate of indomie and a sh**y pickup line then come here to brag how Nigerian women are gold diggers who wanna suck him dry... undecided

Wretched things claiming alpha... They can't even be good simps... So leave them alone!

This whole redpill bullshit is a means to avoid being billed <500 naira airtime... grin

If really you are not a she-goat,why would u ask a guy for airtime as low as 500?

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by GoooodHardDick: 7:57pm On May 24, 2022
[s]
lovediehatelive:

What is wrong?

Take a look at nature

The male counterparts makes the move, display some funny steps, and chases the females all around. Some animals even fight just to win the affection of the females.

It is just nature.

Men are created to droll over women they like and chase them. It might be simping to you, but if you were in there shoes, you might do worse.

To them it is love.

Please let's not disturb the order of nature. Let the females chop males money joor.

Simping is just like the food chain. If the mouse claims to be too smart and avoids the hawk, the hawk will go hungry.

If the deer, no matter how smart fails to fall foolish at some point in time, the lion would go hungry. if the spider sets its web and no fly fall on it, what will it eat?

You see, simping is part of the food chain. Allow men to simp. If not for simping boyfriends, many Nigerian girls will never have a smart phone. If all guys swallow one carton of redpill, tell me, who will be admiring the girls and stopping them?

Remember,

If there are no simps, many marriages wouldn't work. Talk of two overly smart lovers in a relationship.

Many marriages of the past work today because the men are what you call ''simps''.

It has started happening, many women are accepting to be the wife of a single man. 9 women agreed to may that Brazilian guy. A guy in Kenya married three ladies, triplets!. Many, many examples.

Men are getting scarce, if there are no simps, who would carry them go their husband house?

Abeg!

[/s]
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by BigRocky: 7:58pm On May 24, 2022
Nobody is saying anybody should not simp,but do not tk a swipe at the redpillars why out it.

90% of redpillars was once a simp untill dey met shola on Twitter or the gidirepillar on nairaland.

All men cannot be saved.
All a lady if you come across a simp,use him,milk him dry until he realized he deserves better and swallow the redpill.

Cheers!
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Ravenbeast1(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2022
OP just say u want to Justify your foolishness...

Because if you understand the message, you will understand that you can do all you just listed without being a simp..

The message is don't be stupid.
The message is never to be wicked or without Conscience.

Know the difference.
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by GoooodHardDick: 7:59pm On May 24, 2022
BigRocky:

If really you are not a she-goat,why would u ask a guy for airtime as low as 500?

Honourable comrade. I'll urge you to ignore that kid. You should know she's a teenager and a small girl. She just wrote her jamb exams last month here. Kindly ignore her. There are so many jambites and kids on this forum. Ignore them all completely comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Unzerious: 8:03pm On May 24, 2022
Simping isn't a Biggie. But, Wahala for who dey at the Bottom of the Food Chain grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by michigang: 8:04pm On May 24, 2022
Ukaface and candidlady come and suck my dick. I've got the cash
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by BigRocky: 8:21pm On May 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Honourable comrade. I'll urge you to ignore that kid. You should know she's a teenager and a small girl. She just wrote her jamb exams last month here. Kindly ignore her. There are so many jambites and kids on this forum. Ignore them all completely comrade.

Whenever am bored bro,I come on nairaland and knock all this premature vaginarians.lol

Does cost me a thing bro, trust me.

It kinda therapeutic for me though grin grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by ukaface(f): 8:29pm On May 24, 2022
michigang:
your dick Na gold?

Abeg getat
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2022
The part where the op said "let the females chop males money joor" got me laughing... Like the heck!
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by michigang: 8:36pm On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
your dick Na gold?
Abeg getat
i know you are pretending. I've packaged $10,000 for you
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Cassahav: 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wtf! undecided

Bullshit!

SMH……..
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Remember,

I don't agree with this part o.
However, Simps are blessed men. They make the world a better place.
Redpilllers are broke, dirty boys known as talakanaires, the opposite of a millionaire!
They claim to v high IQ but their brain is controlled by their pennis.
Hot soup inside any redpilllers nostril and eyes!
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
michigang:
You mean to slice your tin with knife?
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 24, 2022
SIMP
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by ukaface(f): 8:56pm On May 24, 2022
michigang:
i know you are pretending. I've packaged $10,000 for you
abeg shift oga.
You get $10,000 Na e you still dey laidis.
Poor investment, you wan squander such money ontop b.j. smh...I pity you o.
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wtf! undecided

Bullshit!

Do you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Maxxim: 9:46pm On May 24, 2022
I've said it in various redpill groups that I never prayed every men become redpill, as it's all over the main stream I don't even like it. I have sisters for fvcks sake grin . Nothing is as interesting as seeing the acts of a simp man.

Same way Will Smith keeps entertaining us, that's how life should be. Long life to the SIMPsons

1 Like

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wtf! undecided

Bullshit!

Shi-shi we won't send grin
Reminds me of one that asked for N200. I told her even if I had N1 billion naira. I won't still send N100 to her lol. Entitled leeches cheesy
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Elporo(m): 1:43am On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:
...... bullshit is a means to avoid being billed <500 naira airtime... grin

-----
Nairaland no dey pay .. and e dey pain. grin

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by WatchYourSix: 1:55am On May 25, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

The sarcasm is clear...but you guys are missing it.... nigga is codedly roasting calling them broke, saying they woukd doe of depression, that they can have phones without men

1 Like

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Elporo(m): 2:16am On May 25, 2022
Maxxim:
Same way Will Smith keeps entertaining us, that's how life should be. Long life to the SIMPsons

Your sister sleeps with her son's friend. The affair is exposed in the public sphere, resulting in loss of dignity, emotional turmoil, public mockery and an eventual forced landing wink of your sister's husband's once prosperous career.

This is OK with you? You're crazier, than I am.

---------
Reminds me of The Addams; trying to save Uncle Fester from LOVE.
https://clip.cafe/addams-family-values-1993/you-have-enslaved-him/

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Truvelisback(m): 3:04am On May 25, 2022
Candidlady:
They will still call you a simp for this post
He is SIMP. A very big SIMP.
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Maxxim: 6:13am On May 25, 2022
Elporo:

Your sister sleeps with her son's friend. The affair is exposed in the public sphere, resulting in loss of dignity, emotional turmoil, public mockery and an eventual forced landing wink of your sister's husband's once prosperous career.

This is OK with you? You're crazier, than I am.

---------
Reminds me of The Addams; trying to save Uncle Fester from LOVE.
Seems you still care for simps
Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by Oblivionz5(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2022
lovediehatelive:

What is wrong?

Take a look at nature

It is just nature.

To them it is love.

Remember,

Abeg!

If there are no simps many girls will die of hunger

Re: Reason Why All Men Should Be Simp by InfinityFabric: 10:38am On May 25, 2022
BoredBerry:
1. It means understanding male and female nature and moving accordingly especially not hating women for what they cannot be to you.
2. It seems you're very hungry; we can work out a salary for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are Giving Me Green Light, But Cannot Proceed With Them / It's My Birthday Tommorow,. How Do U Rate My Swag? / Official Man-hater/misandrist List Of Nairaland. Seun, Member And Mods, Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.