Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Men Need To Stop This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Need To Stop This (2122 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Some Men Need To Think / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 24, 2022
There's a growing trend among celebrities who feel they need to 'Appreciate' their wives for giving birth for them, they call it PUSH GIFT

Why are we bent on making our women always feel entitled?
Isn't the child owned by both of them?

Another funny thing here is that most of their wives weren't virgins wen they married them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Theboy21: 10:05pm On May 24, 2022
cheesy cheesy Dem go carry frustration attack you for this thread, watch out cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Ballzproblemm: 10:05pm On May 24, 2022
patoski39:
There's a growing trend among celebrities who feel they need to 'Appreciate' their wives for giving birth for them, they call it PUSH GIFT

Why are we bent on making our women always feel entitled?
Isn't the child owned by both of them?

Another funny thing here is that most of their wives weren't virgins wen they married them

his money his Choice, although I won't do it, but I ain't bitter like you ,soon you will claim to a redpiller , meanwhile you are just bitter ,if he decides to spoil his wife it's not your business

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2022
Lalasticlala
Farano
Rocktation

Please move to front page
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by 40fy: 10:08pm On May 24, 2022
Women dey try, no be lie...
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
his money his Choice, although I won't do it, but I ain't bitter like you ,soon you will claim to a redpiller , meanwhile you are just bitter ,if he decides to spoil his wife it's not your business
this mentality of 'his money his choice' is wat making ur gal friend become entitled everyday.
Even though it's ur money, doesn't mean u should spend foolishly

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2022
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy Dem go carry frustration attack you for this thread, watch out cheesy cheesy
I dae here with my alogin drink dae wait for them
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Medianna(f): 10:14pm On May 24, 2022
Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache?

Man wey dey do busybody like woman tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Ballzproblemm: 10:15pm On May 24, 2022
patoski39:
this mentality of 'his money his choice' is wat making ur gal friend become entitled everyday.
Even though it's ur money, doesn't mean u should spend foolishly
no one is forcing you to spend on any girl ,I don't know why this is paining you, it is not affecting your wallet so let him be, you are bitter and frustrated direct that energy to your hustle, freshing up

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by rickpat(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2022
women put their life on the line when giving birth to a child... there's nothing wrong if the husband gifts her something after delivering...no matter how little...the problem is you gifting what you know you can't afford...a woman that loves and appreciates you would appreciate any gift you give her to welcome her back from the labour room....even if it's a wrapper or anything at all...women love gifts,dates and keeping important memories

A DOCTOR ONCE SAID TO A MAN..."IF YOU SEE WHAT YOUR WIFE GOES THROUGH IN THE LABOUR ROOM,YOU WILL NEVER BEAT HER FOR ANY REASON"...

yes...both of you have the baby but she goes through the pain and risk....it's very very insensitive and stupid for a man to call child bearing "normal thing".....my conclusion is gift what you can afford...if you feel it's entitlement...oga marry your wife as you like.. nobody force you do anything...and remove eyes from the way other man dey marry their own

MARRIAGE SHOULD BE FOR ADULTS?...so I thought....childish complain

my opinion

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Elmojiid(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2022
No crime to appreciate ur woman, if you don be with a woman wey Dey labour room u won't talk like this no matter how strong you are u will cry and pity her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Lilsameey: 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2022
rickpat:
women put their life on the line when giving birth to a child... there's nothing wrong if the husband gifts her something after delivering...no matter how little...the problem is you gifting what you know you can't afford...a woman that loves and appreciates you would appreciate any gift you give her to welcome her back from the labour room....even if it's a wrapper or anything at all...women love gifts,dates and keeping important memories

A DOCTOR ONCE SAID TO A MAN..."IF YOU SEE WHAT YOUR WIFE GOES THROUGH IN THE LABOUR ROOM,YOU WILL NEVER BEAT HER FOR ANY REASON"...

yes...both of you have the baby but she goes through the pain and risk....it's very very insensitive and stupid for a man to call child bearing "normal thing".....my conclusion is gift what you can afford...if you feel it's entitlement...oga marry your wife as you like.. nobody force you do anything...and remove eyes from the way other man dey marry their own

MARRIAGE SHOULD BE FOR ADULTS?...so I thought....childish complain

my opinion

bro, it has been designed that way. It's not the man's fault that she has to pass through that,,, besides theirs is just for nine or probably 2yrs while the man will pass through more for years just to Carter for the said child

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by rickpat(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
patoski39:
bro, it has been designed that way. It's not the man's fault that she has to pass through that,,, besides theirs is just for nine or probably 2yrs while the man will pass through more for years just to Carter for the said child

well,you may have the points you want to use to validate your assertion but I will never AGREE with you on this...so after delivery...the remaining years is the man only that would take care of the child?...ha!..bro,you really need to change your mentality...well...it's your opinion...but I really fear for your wife....your assertion is too TOXIC...thanks for your time though...my pleasure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 24, 2022
Poor Man and Anger !
Push gift isn't a new trend, it has been and will continue to be no matter what angry birds like you think of it. Zip up your balls with a zipper, the pain you feel, a labouring woman goes through it for hours sometimes days. If any man deem it fit to appreciate his wife for a job well done and you are offended by it, kindly shove your bitter pains into the deepest part of your bowel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by FREEBNB: 10:47pm On May 24, 2022
op u be big fool. ontop person wife. if it was gf u for make sense. but for wife u be mumu. no go make money. fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by VictorUSA1: 10:47pm On May 24, 2022
My bro u tok true.people doing that are not men but simps.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by toujurs: 10:49pm On May 24, 2022
patoski39:
Lalasticlala
Farano
Rocktation

You must be a werey grin, for asking the Mods to take this to fp grin
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by advanceDNA: 10:52pm On May 24, 2022

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by toujurs: 10:55pm On May 24, 2022
Its the man money anyways, we can't tell him how he spends his money, most men do have shady businesses. Like fraud. I don't see any point in this push gift, God designed it that women would go through labour. But trust Africans that feel money is power. It's his money any ways. What baffles me most is men that use money to woo women like what the Bleep. A man with balls. Like seriously. Using money to woo a lady. How do you expect her to love you genuinely. It's only an uneducated being and a fraudulent man, that feels money is the key to woo a lady, i understand women love money, but you should be loved first by the lady, and not using money to make her love you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:13pm On May 24, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Cousin9999: 5:24am On May 25, 2022
A man can't show appreciation for his wife bringing their child into the world, and managing despite health risks to her and the baby?

You're a hater and probably gäy a misogynist. Go sit down somewhere and let the grown folks talk.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by MadamOk(f): 7:24am On May 25, 2022
Social media winch dey your eye

It is a thing of joy
If you have it you will do more than that

My uncle then gave his wife car after she give birth, I thought because they have look for child for long and God bless them with one
But he said not that, he has promised himself to always give his wife car after child birth, because he is the eldest, he saw how his mother went through during her time, because in the night it is him his mother always call for attention, or when she is pain and other

So Everyone has what makes them to do that... Not celebrities alone and not social media alone
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 7:31am On May 25, 2022
patoski39:
I dae here with my alogin drink dae wait for them
Why won't you appreciate your wife?
Who you dey appreciate for your family?
And before that alogin drink pass the wrong part of your body and make pepper choke you, answer with sense.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Nobody: 7:32am On May 25, 2022
Theboy21:
You just sharap. No put mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Emma2Seconds: 7:36am On May 25, 2022
One Man's meat �� is another man's poison
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by tayo60(f): 8:42am On May 25, 2022
U be mumu. I pity your wife embarassed embarassed
Do you know what women pass through during and after pregnancy? Do you know how many women who have lost their lives during childbirth? For a woman to carry d pregnancy, pass through labour pain and at d end, carry the child in her arms is something the husband should appreciate her for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Cousin9999: 10:52pm On May 25, 2022
Op, when the nurse puts your baby in your arms, you'll be crying and want to buy your wife and the baby a car. lol

This will be you, op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Ximenez(m): 12:47am On May 26, 2022
patoski39:
Lalasticlala
Farano
Rocktation

She's his wife and the mother of his child.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by meobizy(f): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thank God everybody possesses different personalities. If e no suit you, no do am.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by queendoreez(f): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
@Patoski39, can you please reach me on WhatsApp.
It's urgent.
Re: Nigerian Men Need To Stop This by Josephkabila12: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nah why she go still cheat on u, cus u no get sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housemaid Reveals How Mistress Beats Her For Not Licking Her Private Parts / Never Break The Bank For Her. / My English Is Very Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.