Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (40344 Views)

How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by 1F30M4(f): 11:54am On May 27, 2022
Yummy, very sumptuous. Love mine with steamy hot rice, pretty much goes well with anything. Yam, plantain, potato(all boiled or fried), bread and pasta. Even swallow, I'm aware that some people eat their soups with eggs in it so yeah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Anny505(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2022
Looks yummy and delicious but I will pass because I don't eat onions and seeing the way you sliced your onions as if na additional meat e be grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by nedekid: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Nna, where is the animal or submarine in the stew? undecided
Rice without? That is a no for me.
Anyway nice one for OP
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You have an African hand.. grin
Looks manly.. wink

That's because he is a man undecided
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

That's because he is a man undecided
I thought he was a lady tho.. grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
This looks really nice. Will also come out well with yam. That type of white yam that can soak oil.

5 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Chidi2022: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Alright. I love pepper alot. You can call me Pepperson. grin
pepperson my gee...una no go kill me for nairaland....
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Chidi2022: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Okkk. I added just a little of Grounded pepper. Anyway, I will do like u said. That's if I go near Kitchen in many months to come grin grin grin grin grin grin
You too neat .....very lovely..... i love neat people...

4 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Vickho: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2022
Chidi2022:
You too neat .....very lovely..... i love neat people...
tell nairalanders how you infected smellysperm with staphylococcus aureus.
why did he deactivate his account?
apparently you killed him so he won't exposé you.
na me carry your matter for my hand, you don price me and you must pay
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Chidi2022: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Vickho:
I want to tell nairalanders how my useless mother infected smellysperm with staphylococcus aureus.
apparently useless vickho killed him so he won't exposé her....my cunt of a mother.....
lmao..... you go change account ...you go tire... market man .... wailing wailer ...
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Chidi2022: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Vickho:
tell nairalanders how you infected smellysperm with staphylococcus aureus.
apparently you killed him so he won't exposé you.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by LogicBomb8: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
This looks way too nice. Well done sir.

3 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by yahmohy27: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks manly.. wink
Na wetin you dey go look be that?
Chaii
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Konjiboii: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks manly.. wink

Gaf

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
And here we have our STEW....
No pepper?
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by JoshB92: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
When I saw the ingredients what came to my mind was egg sauce for eating yam or bread, but this looks good with rice too... But without pepper I no fit chop am o.. Yesss I'm a yoruba guy grin

You sabi cook o

2 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Thereafter, moved to add the blended Egg itself!
You come add egg join?
When you aren't using it to eat Brad or yam.
Rice wasn't the right partner to this stew.
Come, fine boy, let me do remix of this stew for you with nice yam.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Elephantboy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I knew you was a man tho grin.. unlike the little boys roaming about..
Well you cook good..the meal looks cry grin
who is your english teacher
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by flington4550(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MEAL served and consumed ASAP!
Pls. Just grab your Online COPY.... now the stock is still available!

Looks so good but won’t be able to eat this lol would want to throw up or looking for a menthol after eating it... I cook with a lot of pepper growing up my mom made us eat pepper a lot and I love it and use to it...

My pepper (ATA RODO) would have been much more than my tomato
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by comodo: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MEAL served and consumed ASAP!
Pls. Just grab your Online COPY.... now the stock is still available!
Next time, drop the egg last. Leave for 2 mins before you stir. Also add fresh curry leafs. Thank me later. You did good bro. I just dey salivate sha. Sometimes me dey add turmeric powder take cook the white rice. The colour go come blend somehow.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Lovelife433(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
For your mind u don cook like dis? Mcheeew.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by aalangel(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
So, I had to urgently marry this combination after I came back & found nothing soothing! grin grin grin.
Again, a few have wondered the reason I almost always put up Threads about Trips, so here is this for you too. I cook as well but occasionally!
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Starting with Fresh Tomatoes!
Followed by Sliced Red Onions
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3

The tomato is so red. Where did you get them from?
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
cool
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
So, I had to urgently marry this combination after I came back & found nothing soothing! grin grin grin.
Again, a few have wondered the reason I almost always put up Threads about Trips, so here is this for you too. I cook as well but occasionally!
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3
I'd like this Stew

2 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Sleekfingers: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3

Nice.
But I can't eat this. Will definitely throw up. No pepper there.......emi ti ko je ata, emi yepere ni.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More Ingredients......
SaLT...
Thyme...
Curry....
Knorr Chicken Powder!
which you all can identify!
Then PREPARATION commenced!
Eggs Broken, emptied, & stirred as well.
how many eggs did you used please?
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by celestialAgent(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good Question!
I am a Gastritis patient.
So, I try as much as possible to add as little as tolerable. Again, my kind of Salt is spicy too.
What kind of salt shocked
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
With All Ready, COOKING now commenced..., with Rice already made.
200mLs of OiL emptied into a dry empty pot
This is heated for about 20mins...
Allowing the OIL to fume!....
heating oil for 20mins. Are you for real? shocked

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Dshocker(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More......
Now came the Sliced Fresh Tomatoes...
Added and stirred it as well for 10mins.

Oga the way you sliced the onion and tomatoes are too big naaa

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by phemmyfour: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks manly.. wink
like bricklayer's hand grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This was followed by the Crayfish!
which I stirred for 15mins in addition...
which cooker are you using please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.