Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (40392 Views)

How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Dearlord(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This was followed by the Crayfish!
which I stirred for 15mins in addition...

Oga , you wicked oh! grin grin
Crayfish wey condition make am die pkatapkata na em u still get mind put am for fire for 15 minutes cry
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hope I did well?
.. na you be kitchen matron naaa
Abeg score me naaaa grin grin grin

You did so well sir. I would eat mine with yam.

I will cook the yam soft and moist and allow it soak the oil from the sauce before scooping the sauce.

Olalacious!
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by tranxo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Omg! You get! cheesy
I love it when people know how to bring the best out of ingredients.

Your mother must be a very good cook who understands food language. cheesy
May God bless her.
thanks.
Seen your thread too.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by osidion2020(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Don't mind him, that's how they jump into people matter unnecessarily
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy I wasn't referring to you..
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by aalangel(f): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Mariangeles:

They look slappy though. cheesy

Lolzzz
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by aalangel(f): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeahhh. U are correct.
Were gotten from departmental stores.
They have got different kinds of Tomatoes..

Oh I see...
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Lanretoye(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Okkk.
I added just a little of Grounded pepper.
Anyway, I will do like u said.
That's if I go near Kitchen in many months to come grin grin grin grin grin grin
mama put no go kii u there.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Lolachef(f): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2022
undecided undecided
Haakeem:
clears throat.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by ashawopikin(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You have an African hand.. grin
Looks manly.. wink

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by 1F30M4(f): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tonytonex:
I'd love mine with swallow. But with no or little tomato and with palm oil. With little vegi.

Yeah, it slaps differently with palm oil and any vegetable of your choice(fluted pumpkin, waterleaf or make it flavourful with some scent leaf, etc).

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
1F30M4:

Yeah, it slaps differently with palm oil and any vegetable of your choice(fluted pumpkin, waterleaf or make it flavourful with some scent leaf, etc).
you got it.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by pocohantas(f): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
I’ll pass. Cooking requires patience. Don’t chop onions and tomatoes that way. Too big. The tomatoes didn’t cook well either.

Nice try…
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by tranxo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:
I’ll pass. Cooking requires patience. Don’t chop onions and tomatoes that way. Too big. The tomatoes didn’t cook well either.

Nice try…
Actually, with foods, there is no one way of preparation.

For instance, I crave jollof rice differently most times. And the flavor of my craving determines the taste of the final dish.

Eg. of cravings ......

With palm oil or
With "vegetable" oil or
With okpei or
With nchanwu or
With unground crayfish
With fresh tomatoes or
With tin tomatoes

Etc etc etc grin

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
tranxo:

Actually, with foods, there is no one way of preparation.

For instance, I crave jollof rice differently most times. And the flavor of my craving determines the taste of the final dish.

Eg. of cravings ......

With palm oil or
With "vegetable" oil or
With okpei or
With nchanwu or
With unground crayfish
With fresh tomatoes or
With tin tomatoes

Etc etc etc grin

Alright Sir…
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2022
pocohantas:

Nice try…
grin grin grin grin
U Ladies na Professional naaa.
Na only Pass Mark I need oo..
Gloryhomemaker gave me a wonderful score.
If she as a board member of Nairalanders Kitchen cabinet has vetoed me, then I have nothing to worry about. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.