Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (40390 Views)

How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
1F30M4:
Yummy, very sumptuous. Love mine with steamy hot rice, pretty much goes well with anything. Yam, plantain, potato(all boiled or fried), bread and pasta. Even swallow, I'm aware that some people eat their soups with eggs in it so yeah.
I'd love mine with swallow. But with no or little tomato and with palm oil. With little vegi.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Seankhalifa: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nah can't eat dis kind of food with out having a joint : grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Akharmony: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
One hotel for Island go charge like 100k for the great meal

2 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
aalangel:

The tomato is so red. Where did you get them from?

They look slappy though. cheesy
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chidi2022:
You too neat .....very lovely..... i love neat people...
Thanks my dear.
Dirts & Odours (stench) na Big "NO" for me!
The FOIL on the Gas cooker is periodically changed, hence I don't have to scrub the gas cooker too hard.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Ashirioluwa: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good job. I will like it better without those eggs of a thing.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This looks way too nice. Well done sir.
Hope I did well?
.. na you be kitchen matron naaa
Abeg score me naaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Lolachef(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Are you single? wink
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
So, I had to urgently marry this combination after I came back & found nothing soothing! grin grin grin.
Again, a few have wondered the reason I almost always put up Threads about Trips, so here is this for you too. I cook as well but occasionally!
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Starting with Fresh Tomatoes!
Followed by Sliced Red Onions
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ishilove:

No pepper?
There's pepper.
Salt comes in combination with pepper.
The salt is very very very spicy.
It's called the Commonwealth salt.
It avails you the opportunity to add more salt/pepper (combination) without fear of overdosing your meal with such.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
aalangel:

The tomato is so red. Where did you get them from?
Yeahhh. U are correct.
Were gotten from departmental stores.
They have got different kinds of Tomatoes..
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
how many eggs did you used please?

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Richy4(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
U did well man... U have done your best... But I find the sliced size of your onion and tomatoes interesting.. more like barbecue size cool
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by 24SEVEN: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
More Ingredients......
SaLT...
Thyme...
Curry....
Knorr Chicken Powder!
which you all can identify!
Then PREPARATION commenced!
Eggs Broken, emptied, & stirred as well.

why did yo undecidedu put foil under your burner??
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
which cooker are you using please
Gas Cooker!

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

that's too many oh. Aah!
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by McStoic(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
With All Ready, COOKING now commenced..., with Rice already made.
200mLs of OiL emptied into a dry empty pot
This is heated for about 20mins...
Allowing the OIL to fume!....

Heated for " 20 minutes"??
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
24SEVEN:

why did yo undecidedu put foil under your burner??
The FOIL on the Gas cooker (burner) was put to prevent stubborn stains from messing up the entire burner, thereby preventing a nasty situation. Again, it is periodically changed, hence I don't have to scrub the gas cooker too hard.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
You no sabi cook tongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin

Descarado come eat crayfish-egg stew.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Gas Cooker!
the time is too long na with gas. I thought you were using hot plate.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
McStoic:

Heated for " 20 minutes"??
The time too long abiiii? grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
loveymom:
You no sabi cook tongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin

Descarado come eat crayfish-egg stew.
LOL at crayfish stew. grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by McStoic(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The time too long abiiii? grin

Yes!! The oil was literally denutrifed. 5 mins should have done it..Also, frying the onions for 10 minutes stretch is too much. I noticed they started getting burnt already. 3 minutes frying is enough for the onions.

You tried sha. I was on this kinda recipe last two weeks ago.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
the time is too long na with gas. I thought you were using hot plate.
Yeahhhh...
Most times one is advised to cook vegetables & fruity stuffs on low gas output.
Again, I wouldn't want smoke detector alarms to start ringing out across the whole apartment, so I chose low gas output.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeahhhh...
Most times one is advised to cook vegetables & fruity stuffs on low gas output.
Again, I wouldn't want smoke detector alarms to start ringing out across the whole apartment, so I chose low gas output.
okay. I see
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Mariangeles(f): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
McStoic:

Yes!! The oil was literally denutrifed. 5 mins should have done it..Also, frying the onions for 10 minutes stretch is too much. I noticed they started getting burnt already. 3 minutes frying is enough for the onions.

You tried sha. I was on this kinda recipe last two weeks ago.

I hope you fry your onions on low heat shaa? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by faithfull18(f): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice, typical Nigerian yam egg sauce. The lazy man's approach to slicing onions grin No time to chop small small.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
that's too many oh. Aah!
How much of the eggs should I have fried?
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by ireneidiva(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
I'm sure you enjoyed it. I can't stand crayfish in stew.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

How much of the eggs would I have fried?
maxi 5. Or maybe you did it for many people.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by McStoic(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hope you fry your onions on low heat shaa? cheesy

Not always. The important thing for me is that I don't over fry it.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Delicious shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.