Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. (40391 Views)

How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video) / See My Delicious Tomato Stew With Grilled Chicken. (Photos & Video) / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
maxi 5. Or maybe you did it for many people.
Yes.
Others included....

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by 24SEVEN: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The FOIL on the Gas cooker (burner) was put to prevent stubborn stains from messing up the entire burner, thereby preventing a nasty situation. Again, it is periodically changed, hence I don't have to scrub the gas cooker too hard.

nice one, i thought asmuch.

Your food looks nice. Kudos.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by denvers: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Why is there no pepper?
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nyanabo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Op I just tasted it, no pepper grin grin. By the way nice work. You did great just the pepper for me, especially with fresh tomatoes it's a must for me to use fresh pepper else I would puke after eating.

I also like you kitchen setup (at least the part I saw). Btw it's been months I entered the kitchen. tongue tongue
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
McStoic:

Not always. The important thing for me is that I don't over fry it.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Tonytonex(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes.
Others included....
that's great. I'll also try it.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by ImaIma1(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
So, I had to urgently marry this combination after I came back & found nothing soothing! grin grin grin.
Again, a few have wondered the reason I almost always put up Threads about Trips, so here is this for you too. I cook as well but occasionally!
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Starting with Fresh Tomatoes!
Followed by Sliced Red Onions
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3

You must really.love onions.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by seanwilliam(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MEAL served and consumed ASAP!
Pls. Just grab your Online COPY.... now the stock is still available!
baba U no put pepper na. Me I like make pepper plenty for food o
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Haakeem(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lolachef:
Are you single? wink
clears throat.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by seanwilliam(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Alright. I love pepper alot. You can call me Pepperson. grin
the food looks so fanimorous grin but unfortunately I can’t eat it without enough pepper. Infact it’s one of the reasons I don’t eat swallow outside most time.. pepper is life.

I’m Pepe Rena grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by blissfulheart(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Looks yummy
Great job man
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by chudez0147(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Had to add a little bit of Commonwealth SaLT..
DamnNigga
Shey na onions stew you dey cook?? I don't like too much onion .
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Titusolufemi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
You spent close to 30 minutes cooking this stew, and you called it urgent.
I wonder how long it will take if you decide to take your time.

2. You fried onions for 10 minutes?
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by bizzibodi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Even egg sef don cost cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by ThatsONYI: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
And here we have our STEW....

shocked

Wow. This will help upcoming niggas like me, I'll try this out by God's grace.

Quoted for a reason.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by NothingDoMe: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
See girls everywhere. Malignantguest, better put engaged on your profile oh. cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Titusolufemi:
You spent close to 30 minutes cooking this stew, and you called it urgent.
I wonder how long it will take if you decide to take your time.

2. You fried onions for 10 minutes?
It appears you want to solve PYTHAGORAS theorem with my meal....
Beta use Quadratic Equation or Velocity Time graph to plot the coordinatesgrin
FOOD wey don done since.... wey most Nairalanders don wack their potions the teh.
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by BreakingNews21: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
These NL chefs are proving that not all are destitute and cursed with hunger. wink

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Ppp1p: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
cool
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Slimwhyt(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
I go try am later.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Caseywilliams(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113146665]You have an African hand.. grin
Looks manly.. wink
If nah man hand eeh e no fit give pleasure if e finger banny... If nah female hand e no fit use that hand give olanihi hand job and em go cum. grin grin grin
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Bahamas95(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
The tomatoes are very fresh, I wish I could take them.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Emperorx: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
So, I had to urgently marry this combination after I came back & found nothing soothing! grin grin grin.
Again, a few have wondered the reason I almost always put up Threads about Trips, so here is this for you too. I cook as well but occasionally!
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3
What of pepper I didn't see u mention it or no need for pepper?
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin
ThankGod you now know!
....on the net everybody na agemate naaa!.

Do u live in Nigeria here? and which phone do u use for this,

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by tranxo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
With All Ready, COOKING now commenced..., with Rice already made.
200mLs of OiL emptied into a dry empty pot
This is heated for about 20mins...
Allowing the OIL to fume!....
Hmm mm. Bro. Easy ooo.

Canola oil has a high smoke point no doubt, but when you heat any cooking oil past its smoke point, and begins to fume, a chemical reaction starts. Nutritional elements in the oil gets broken down into free radicals that can lead to cancer.

A whole 20minutes heat time has turned that oil dangerous, both by consumption, and through inhalation of the fumes.

One other thing, if you want your spices to last longer fresh, avoid pouring them directly from their containers over your steaming pots. The steam will enter the container and degrade the quality over time. It may even start caking if you don't use it often.

Rather pour the quantity you need into a spoon before adding to your cooking.

I love your plating.

2 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by pussyeater(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3
Na Costco you for buy the egg? Their egg dey make sense well well grin

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by tranxo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

I hope you fry your onions on low heat shaa? cheesy
My mama used the patience in caramelizing onions to teach me the importance of low heat in some dishes. cheesy

Eternally grateful to her for finding my way around the usekwu.

1 Like

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
pussyeater:

Na Costco you for buy the egg? Their egg dey make sense well well grin
Yeahhh!
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
tranxo:

My mama used the patience in caramelizing onions to teach me the importance of low heat in some dishes. cheesy

Eternally grateful to her for finding my way around the usekwu.

Omg! You get! cheesy
I love it when people know how to bring the best out of ingredients.

Your mother must be a very good cook who understands food language. cheesy
May God bless her.

2 Likes

Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by nonix22(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Look yummy. But why place the foil wrapper on the cooker ??
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
Step 1........
Ingredients displayed
Then, Eggs
Grounded CrayFish.
Lastly Vegetable OIL
Cc
......tjskii
...... MissyB3
No fresh pepper
Re: How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. by Mariangeles(f): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
tranxo:

Hmm mm. Bro. Easy ooo.

Canola oil has a high smoke point no doubt, but when you heat any cooking oil past its smoke point, and begins to fume, a chemical reaction starts. Nutritional elements in the oil gets broken down into free radicals that can lead to cancer.

A whole 20minutes heat time has turned that oil dangerous, both by consumption, and through inhalation of the fumes.

One other thing, if you want your spices to last longer fresh, avoid pouring them directly from their containers over your steaming pots. The steam will enter the container and degrade the quality over time. It may even start caking if you don't use it often.

Rather pour the quantity you need into a spoon before adding to your cooking.

I love your plating.

If you have more helpful cooking tips, please share them on the thread in the link below.
Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7172079/share-helpful-food-cooking-tips#113672121

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Food I Prepared In My Girlfriend's House. / A Dubai-Based Nigerian Lady Fried Eggs With Rays Of The Sun (Video) / Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.