Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge (2694 Views)

Every Man That Comes My Way Wants Sex – Lady Cries Out / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by TkhGuy(m): 2:49am On May 25, 2022
We Back in abuja, a month plus now everything is going great,
sweetest part, you get to groom her, teach her by example, configure her,

Here is a secret a guy just revealed to me actually a boss, why you should marry a virgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-8HlYij5kY

girls on NL said when she get the taste of the city life she will turn wild, but hay guys that's a lie, I remember trying taking her out but she refused,

Try keep her out of bad influence & she will remain overly loyal & faithful to you guys

Now the toughest challenge I have is our first love making guys, it's tough for me cos I hate to see someone bleed not to mention someone that I so much love like love her,

First night try to get in between her legs, after long hours of kissing & pre-intimacy, I could feel & smell she is dripping juicy, trying to get in there with my sugar cane,

I hear her scream the loudest of all & I couldn't hold myself to pop her hymen, I started to feel my strength wildering away, she wants me so bad that night, that she was ready to get the first experience of it, but I couldn't do it,

The other side of the story is lovely, I have downloaded loads of naughty music videos and play while she watches & she really don't fancy those one bit, she skipped it to someone decent like clean Nigeria music trending songs,

Being a virgin is a 360° thing, most of this girls who aren't have become so sexually addicted, that I did remember my x when we were together forcing me to watch a graphic video with her to arouse me and give me picture of what she want to do to me cos she can't say it out boldly,

She Won't get to say you v got a pencil & she wants gigantic cucumber,

She Won't tell you she wants you to last forever in bed

She Won't tell you she want 3 rounds

As for the hymen thing, it takes just another heart of a guy to pop that thing, cos I am try how to get this done without hearing her scream of pains, now you know it is,
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:56am On May 25, 2022
Ooh no.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by lordchiz(m): 3:30am On May 25, 2022
Send me her number so that I can teach her how not to scream......so that u will finally wound the hymen!

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Gee64: 4:44am On May 25, 2022
Oh boy, you are enjoying fresh towtow. Tear rubber, new chasis!

My preek just dey salivate to that aspect where you dey try to experience a breakthrough!

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Elporo(m): 6:26am On May 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by 40fy: 6:54am On May 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
Now the toughest challenge I have is our first love making guys, it's tough for me cos I hate to see someone bleed not to mention someone that I so much love......

Make una just pass d girl to me like Ronaldo... I go help una break am for free

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by siofra(f): 7:26am On May 25, 2022
These male nairalanders can disgrace themselves sha!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Elporo(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2022
40fy:

Make una just pass d girl to me like Ronaldo... I go help una break am for free

OP .. ATM

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Bluezy13(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2022
My gender keeps embarrassing me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Unzerious: 7:45am On May 25, 2022
Can someone be a Married Simp
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by tayo60(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2022
Rubbish talk. Must you bring this online? To get a medal or an award?
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by GeneralPula: 8:34am On May 25, 2022
Ain’t nothing like a tear rubber for real..

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Nobody: 8:34am On May 25, 2022
Las las her eye must tear

Me sef go marry virgin lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by zexy2030(m): 9:10am On May 25, 2022
Give her plenty wine.
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by TkhGuy(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2022
zexy2030:
Give her plenty wine.
This guy got the right idea funny she don't drink alcohol
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by TkhGuy(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2022
tayo60:
Rubbish talk. Must you bring this online? To get a medal or an award?

Jealousy kill you dia, like I adviced you to sell your virginity to get iphone 6,

3 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by TkhGuy(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2022
Unzerious:
Can someone be a Married Simp
Your father for instance, yes, check my thread & get balls to do at least half of my action Simps, I rejected marrying my girlfriend I dated for 3 years at least over this one..
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by tayo60(f): 10:13am On May 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Jealousy kill you dia, like I adviced you to sell your virginity to get iphone 6,
U are insane. Ur fada
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Tickles001(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2022
I'm happy for the op. Every pool eventually gets dirty, but it's always good to be among the first to drink before it gets contaminated.

Though your virgin wife can still turn a monster, but it's a million times better for you than a wayward retiree turned saint.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Cassahav: 11:14am On May 25, 2022
siofra:
These male nairalanders can disgrace themselves sha!! grin

Lol non virgin allow him to be happy

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Unzerious: 11:21am On May 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

Your father for instance, yes, check my thread & get balls to do at least half of my action Simps, I rejected marrying my girlfriend I dated for 3 years at least over this one..

Eres un Aficionado
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Demigod22: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
Deflowering a virgin is another hectic job, I remembered my ex, it took us five months before we succeeded. That stuff is scary.

Virgin or no virgin, just guarantee me peace of mind and marriage is sure.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Height2: 2:08pm On May 25, 2022
Some are jealous of that my comrade. Fire on and let us know when you finally tear the nylon. Lol

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by ashawopikin(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2022
TkhGuy:
We Back in abuja, a month plus now everything is going great,
sweetest part, you get to groom her, teach her by example, configure her,

girls on NL said when she get the taste of the city life she will turn wild, but hay guys that's a lie, I remember trying taking her out but she refused,

Try keep her out of bad influence & she will remain overly loyal & faithful to you guys

Now the toughest challenge I have is our first love making guys, it's tough for me cos I hate to see someone bleed not to mention someone that I so much love like love her,

First night try to get in between her legs, after long hours of kissing & pre-intimacy, I could feel & smell she is dripping juicy, trying to get in there with my sugar cane,

I hear her scream the loudest of all & I couldn't hold myself to pop her hymen, I started to feel my strength wildering away, she wants me so bad that night, that she was ready to get the first experience of it, but I couldn't do it,

The other side of the story is lovely, I have downloaded loads of naughty music videos and play while she watches & she really don't fancy those one bit, she skipped it to someone decent like clean Nigeria music trending songs,

Being a virgin is a 360° thing, most of this girls who aren't have become so sexually addicted, that I did remember my x when we were together forcing me to watch a graphic video with her to arouse me and give me picture of what she want to do to me cos she can't say it out boldly,

She Won't get to say you v got a pencil & she wants gigantic cucumber,

She Won't tell you she wants you to last forever in bed

She Won't tell you she want 3 rounds

As for the hymen thing, it takes just another heart of a guy to pop that thing, cos I am try how to get this done without hearing her scream of pains, now you know it is,
oh god another one

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by arthurwillia(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2022
Lol you Dey whine me ni
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by InfinityFabric: 5:57pm On May 25, 2022
Another virgin out of the market. This is why you don't take them when they're used product
As you can see, guys, this is why we marry virgins. You can see how they did this one.
Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by Qpid5(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2022
Not easy at all.
Tried it twice with a girl I so much love back then. It's really hard to bear their reaction.
First, second, I couldn't do it, I was waiting for the third time but never had the chance.. She traveled and that's how I missed out.
The second virgin I met, our first time, we were at a place very far from the house and with no one around, she wanted it so we tried it in an incompleted building but it didn't work because we trying it in a doggy, I ended up fingering her. The second meeting, I did it anyhow without minding her reaction because I couldn't miss another chance again and she loves it after.. Na she come the beg me for sex after then grin

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Virgin Queen, Here Comes My Toughest Challenge by TkhGuy(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2022
Qpid5:
Not easy at all.
Tried it twice with a girl I so much love back then. It's really hard to bear their reaction.
First, second, I couldn't do it, I was waiting for the third time but never had the chance.. She traveled and that's how I missed out.
The second virgin I met, our first time, we were at a place very far from the house and with no one around, she wanted it so we tried it in an incompleted building but it didn't work because we trying it in a doggy, I ended up fingering her. The second meeting, I did it anyhow without minding her reaction because I couldn't miss another chance again and she loves it after.. Na she come the beg me for sex after then grin
it take ones with emotion connection like you to know the gravity of what I am saying,

I tried it the first time, I was hearing her screaming painfully that I broke into tears & she asked me what happened? I told her I will need more time hope the feelings I have for her drops before I can do it right,

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught Your Parents In The Act? / Make Conji No Kill Me!! / What's So Special About Marrying A Virgin? I Will Tell You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.