Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) (10447 Views)

Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Vickho: 10:14am On May 27, 2022
Powerfly:
I'm a lesbian ooo
Pls if you're a fine ass fem..and you'll love to have me as a friend....yeah I'm masculine...but fine grin
Just a friend... We won't do anything..just hit me up...

Don't let no m'fuker make you feel less human. angry

Las Las

I no get shame. Shoot me cheesy cheesy
do you Bleep guys?
Seen your pics once or twice and you look so man-ish and you stay at Calabar.
Anyway I thought you said you gave your life to Christ and you repented from your sons and started a new beginning which you even created a diary on it.
Why did you later backslide?
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Powerfly(f): 4:13pm On May 27, 2022
Vickho:
do you Bleep guys?
Seen your pics once or twice and you look so man-ish and you stay at Calabar.
Anyway I thought you said you gave your life to Christ and you repented from your sons and started a new beginning which you even created a diary on it.
Why did you later backslide?

Omoh....it started with when I got this job and met this beautiful girl. This girl is so fine

She was straight, and I was trying to preach to her, but she began asking me about my past life and i told her everything.

Long story short, she invited me over and I ended up backsliding.. embarassed

Now, I'm back to level 1 again..ABI na zero sef cry

And...why do you wanna know if I bleep guys? cheesy grin
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Powerfly(f): 4:14pm On May 27, 2022
Thonia69:
You're funny... I'm a fine ass female... Lol.

Sooo...can we be friends?

Whatyasay? cheesy grin
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Vickho: 4:20pm On May 27, 2022
Powerfly:

Omoh....it started with when I got this job and met this beautiful girl. This girl is so fine

She was straight, and I was trying to preach to her, but she began asking me about my past life and i told her everything.

Long story short, she invited me over and I ended up backsliding.. embarassed

Now, I'm back to level 1 again..ABI na zero sef cry

And...why do you wanna know if I bleep guys? cheesy grin
I dey Calabar oh. I'm a staff of UCTH. I have a fetish for lesbians though.
drop your WhatsApp or mailbox let's connect
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 27, 2022
Powerfly:

Whatyasay? cheesy grin
grin
Powerfly:

Whatyasay? cheesy grin
Yeah, sure we can...

1 Like

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by SisterFire(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
Cubalabloo:
They are many. Even on this forum.
...And so what , angry Is lesbianism
y u have a terrorist as a president ?
Be wise
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by GrandfinaIe2021: 8:41am On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
grin Yeah, sure we can...
she go use strapon fucck nonsense commot from your pussy.
She looks like a man with a stiff body oh
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
she go use strapon fucck nonsense commot from your pussy.
She looks like a man with a stiff body oh
So what
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Larrysung(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
So what
he wants to be in that position. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by GrandfinaIe2021: 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
So what
oh never knew I was talking to a die hard lesbian.
I have fetish for lesbians too.
send me a PM cool
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 28, 2022
Larrysung:
he wants to be in that position. Lol
Awwn too bad he can't.
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 28, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
oh never knew I was talking to a die hard lesbian.
I have fetish for lesbians too.
send me a PM cool
I'm speechless
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Larrysung(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
Awwn too bad he can't.
lol... I trust you not to. But hey, Bleep whoever you want to!
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 28, 2022
Larrysung:

Lmao... Yeah!
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by TechBIogger: 12:08am On May 29, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm speechless
I like your calm and composed nature.
can we communicate on WhatsApp and get to know each other better?
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by TechBIogger: 12:11am On May 29, 2022
Larrysung:

stop condoning lesbianism, it's not good.
convince these confused people that they need a dicck in their life for once and not pussy grinding pussy
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
I like your calm and composed nature. can we communicate on WhatsApp and get to know each other better?
No
Re: Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) by Larrysung(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
stop condoning lesbianism, it's not good.
convince these confused people that they need a dicck in their life for once and not pussy grinding pussy
i'm saying, it's none of my business who she bleeps, cos who she Bleep won't make me cum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Put To Bed, Congrats To Me. / Call Me Crazy / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.