Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him (56344 Views)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic) / What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by ogoloray(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
The question is why always Lagos? Is this because of Tinubu's bad luck?. Too many questions begging for answers

It happens alot in other place... Just doesn't make the news like Lagos incidents!
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Golan007: 8:00pm On May 25, 2022
majamajic:
Devil

If flogging dey kiii person ... Our principal then flogged the hell out of us for 6 yrs

Various factors could be responsible.
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by XaeV2(f): 8:02pm On May 25, 2022
Join this channel for premium adult contents.
Close the spaces after double slash.

https:// t. me/ +nQwqippUglI1NDJk
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by andyanders: 8:02pm On May 25, 2022
Teachers, stop flogging your students anyhow. You have their parents numbers to report when they've any issues with their school work or character.

Most of these kids has health issues from home as most parents only face their work or business. Also, most of these teachers has anger issues within them.

Too bad. RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2022
I don't see how beating a child for not doing his homework helps him improve. I really don't see how. undecided

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Jollos(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2022
Lanretoye:
a living dog is better than a dead lion a spoilt child is better than a dead children'.

May God no let u jam a spoilt child.

Say amen
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by DKM123: 8:04pm On May 25, 2022
Where was he flogged? Was it with a cane or a stick? Did the cane hit his head?
Anyway, it is unlikely that flogging that is not so severe will kill the boy. Autopsy is the only answer..
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by sukar886: 8:04pm On May 25, 2022
Teachers should stop all this , no be everybody well... Rest in peace boy...
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by son4century(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2022
In as much that the beating may not be the cause of the death. Am confused when they said the whole class students were flogged for not completing their assignment

Which kind assignment be that, that no single student could complete?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by backnbeta(f): 8:07pm On May 25, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, if you have a well behaved son, no one would flog him.
There are so many frustrated teachers in Nigeria- some of them will flog the best behaved pupil!

BTW, the beating could have worsened an underlying health issue. The teacher messed up big time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by seborrhic: 8:08pm On May 25, 2022
Osaremwantaelvi:
They should go back and check what killed their son. When did flogging start killing people, we were all flogged back in school, so flogging the child for not doing assignment isn't a crime anywhere. The child father should go back to is Village to know which of his people or his wife people killed their child. That's my submission
I have maintained and still maintain that flogging on it's own CAN NEVER kill a healthy child.
Medically and scientifically it's not even possible.
The child clearly had an underlying medical condition and the teacher was just unfortunate to have fallen into the mishap.
The fact that he flogged every other pupil without any harm coming to them is a small comfort for him, because the parents of the boy clearly want to blame someone.
I pity the teacher and hope he gets justice if he is arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by andyanders: 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
son4century:
In as much that the beating may not be the cause of the death. Am confused when they said the whole class students were flogged for not completing their assignment

Which kind assignment be that, that no single student could complete?
Exactly. How can a whole class be flogged for not doing their home work. The truth is that the school has a lot to say as they are not saying the truth. I believed the teacher has anger issue and has to be held responsible. They've been warned to stop flogging these kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by emerged01(m): 8:12pm On May 25, 2022
Typicool8:
Too many senseless people on Nairaland.
Anyway from my point of view I think the boy died from something else not flogging because the whole class was flogged and so why is his own case different.
Meanwhile the hospital should conduct an autopsy to determine the cause of death
Thank you bro! Nigerians we too dey dey emotional when it comes to judging an issue. The intention of the teacher was not to hurt anybody but to help them reset their brains.
RIP to the boy and may God strength the teacher because by now him no go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by sheDD(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2022
Discipline by flogging non-extremely is welcomed
If you read the write-up well you would notice that the teacher flogged other students not just d deceased.
My verdict is that the death has nothing to do with d flogging.....

I rest!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by nairaman66(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2022
bong4:

A teacher flogged my son for writing the date like this: Wednesday, 25th May 2022. He said the boy was wasting time and book space and should have written it like this: 25/5/2022. He went ahead to tell the boy to be a man while the flogging continued.

Unfortunately for him, the next day was Open Day and I made sure he knew that the boy he flogged HAS A FATHER!

Hope you got an award?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by nairaman66(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2022
bong4:

A teacher flogged my son for writing the date like this: Wednesday, 25th May 2022. He said the boy was wasting time and book space and should have written it like this: 25/5/2022. He went ahead to tell the boy to be a man while the flogging continued.

Unfortunately for him, the next day was Open Day and I made sure he knew that the boy he flogged HAS A FATHER!

I am in my early 30”s. If it were not the discipline structure of my parents- Uncles and Aunts, I would have turned out a child without direction.

What we have these days are just half baked kids with no moral compass of what is good or wrong. They can engage in anything without giving a second thought or so. It is a shame parents of nowadays contributed to this ill of their child’s terrible behavioral imbalance!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Propertyforum: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
Teachers need to be careful with over flogging of students
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by lastchild: 8:28pm On May 25, 2022
the major reason I've decided not to use cane on my pupils and students
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by phemmyfour: 8:29pm On May 25, 2022
Lanretoye:
If them born one nonsense teacher well make e flog my son for what so ever reason,even me wen born am self no dey beat am.if una know say my so no dey do well for school make una expel him no be to beat life out of him.
If you cannot assist him in doing his assignment, I LL flog him...flog you join for negligence

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by harmony75: 8:33pm On May 25, 2022
This is sad that child must have died of hunger for him to vomit he's stomach is empty. One shouldn't beat or fight anyhow must people are not healthy everyone is just struggling to survive. Rest in peace dearie �

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by wonderr(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2022
Lanretoye:
a living dog is better than a dead lion a spoilt child is better than a dead child.
you are nothing but a mampara spitting balderdash, example of a spoilt child caused the death of 14 students in Texas yesterday you have no idea the calamity a spoilt child could bring to the family and society at large

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Typicool8(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2022
emerged01:

Thank you bro! Nigerians we too dey dey emotional when it comes to judging an issue. The intention of the teacher was not to hurt anybody but to help them reset their brains.
RIP to the boy and may God strength the teacher because by now him go dey alright.
I like your reasoning sir,more wisdom
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Petshopng: 8:41pm On May 25, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by 77up(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
The question is why always Lagos? Is this because of Tinubu's bad luck?. Too many questions begging for answers
Your idiocy is from scrotum.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Midemi1: 8:42pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=113162529]The question is why always Lagos? Is this because of Tinubu's bad luck?. Too many questions begging for answers[/quote

Must everything be politics, which one is Tinubu badluck again?
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by omohayek: 8:46pm On May 25, 2022
Typicool8:

Anyway from my point of view I think the boy died from something else not flogging because the whole class was flogged and so why is his own case different.
I'm sorry, but this is a nonsensical defence of a brutal act. It's like saying nobody suffers from peanut allergies if only 1 out of 30 people fed peanuts goes into anaphylectic shock and then dies. Or, to give an even more common example, that nobody dies from not wearing a seatbelt if a speeding car hits something and only 1 of several passengers without seatbelts dies. Just because you've often seen something terrible happens without consequences doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

The root of the problem here is that adults should take it upon themselves to "punish" children by inflicting violence upon them. At best this is a deluded notion of "correction" that only breeds fear and hatred, and at worst a physical assault carried out for the sadistic pleasure of the perpetrators and excused under the cover of "discipline". It's long past time that corporal punishment was treated in Nigeria like the crime of assault which it actually is.
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by omohayek: 8:47pm On May 25, 2022
post=113164246:

If this is found out to be true, what will be the best punishment for the teacher?
He needs to go to prison for several years for manslaughter.
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Kaybex007(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2022
Are we now saying teachers should stop flogging their students when parents have refused to discipline their kids, the truth is nowadays teachers are having a very extra hard time in teaching this children cuz of lack of discipline, imagine a child being at home since 4pm and did not work on his assignment until night and when he finally decides to get it done, the father collected his phone which he was using as torchlight. the parent should also be punished for giving the teacher a hard time. most children lack home training and when teachers decide to correct or train them parents start calling it torture. Nigerians, which way.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by Peppysco: 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:

You're depressed, Tinubu's news and name are the only things that gives you happiness in life.
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by matm: 8:49pm On May 25, 2022
Flogging on d hand or buttocks has no correlation with vommitting. must have an ilhealth issues dt led to vommitting.
He was not d only one flogged in d class.
Aitopsy will show he didn't die as a result of flogging.
Re: Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him by omohayek: 8:50pm On May 25, 2022
lexy2014:

It's unfortunate that the little boy died and from the story he wasn't the only one that was flogged. It's very likely that it wasn't the flogging that killed the boy. It's very likely that the boy was already sick. The teacher is so unlucky
Even if he was already sick, how do you know that it wasn't the physical assault which pushed the boy over the edge? The lengths to which Nigerians will go to excuse barbaric violence! But what more can one expect in a nation where mob lynchings are regarded as "jungle justice", and expatriate tribalists routinely excuse and encourage the murder and terrorisation of their own people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.