Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice (21201 Views)

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Betapikin101: 2:59pm On May 25, 2022
For ur pure and undiluted honey, for wholesales and retail purposes. If u are thinking of starting a business or adding to ur business pls don't sleep on this.

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by sojayy(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by MrCover: 3:00pm On May 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 25, 2022
Bad guys strike without warning taking their victims unaware , the good guys keep talking no action.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by lawrenzooo: 3:01pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously this governor talks too much without action, clamp down on these criminals without mercy! All he knows how to do is to condemn online like our president and assures Justice!

Make I no talk too much before some zombies attack me lipsrsealed
Its not as easy as you think, the governor does not have absolute control of security outfit in the state. The security outfits mostly take there orders from Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Skillsnigeria: 3:04pm On May 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by organicfoods(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2022
A
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Darteyyyy(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Ready2speak: 3:08pm On May 25, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/gov-soludo-condemns-killing-of-woman-children-assures-justice/jt9gk0s

This hasty condemnation is very suspicious.

Is there the slightest prove the said people were killed in the East especially at Anambra?

Who does the governor want to please by this statement? Dr., Mailaifa has spoken every eloquently about what was to happen in the entire Igbo land before he was murdered.

I ain't buying the shit at all cos the agenda is very clear that same people that are killing in the North are same people responsible as they have to push public opinion against the agitation to achieve an agenda.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by fubsy: 3:08pm On May 25, 2022
Barbarism, is what I would call the killing of innocent people by the so-called unknown gunmen, Boko Haram, or bandits. If the government does not wake up to its responsibility of securing lives and property, this country may become a lawless state, and tyranny and survivor of the fittest may be the order of the day. God forbid.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Built2last: 3:08pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously this governor talks too much without action, clamp down on these criminals without mercy! All he knows how to do is to condemn online like our president and assures Justice!

if it's that easy why hasn't Borno, Kaduna, Zamfara, Benue, Niger and all the states with rampant killing not done it.

Clamp down like you said.

Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Eriggs: 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Aboguede:

Ndo
Las Las
I see hunger arrestinggg yoooou shocked

Ezi ofia

Seun and Mynd44.
Rule 2 broken

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Islandlady(f): 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Built2last:

if it's that easy why hasn't Borno, Kaduna, Zamfara, Benue, Niger and all the states with rampant killing not done it.

Clamp down like you said.

Talk is cheap.
A chief zombie spotted, do you want your state to be like those states you mention!? Before atleast something is done. Oga continue saying it's not easy until those criminals comes knocking at your door step...Anofia
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by LyfeJennings(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2022
Hypocrite!!!!
Like he's not in support
90% of igbos living in the east hate Hausas passionately
The funny part be say when e set, na Dem go loose pass
the number of igbos living in the North alone pass is huge
The number of Igbo businesses wey fit collect pass 1000
Thank God Dangote was smart enough not to open any of his factory in that evil region
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by naijapikin2(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2022
This killing is wrong. God heal the land
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Splitmind: 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
Everyone in that state is complicit and must pay dearly for spilling Arewa blood

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by stamapro(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
There is a sharp difference between making a statement and taking action.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by SmartyPants(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Do you know that governors do not have any real control over security? There's not much he can do in real terms.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 25, 2022
Crush those illiterate. They are really soiling us. Who caused all these is Nnamdi Kalu. He brainwashed them while he was not captured. I do argue with them anytime I travel or here online. What concern Fatima with activities of Biafra? Those morons called themselves IPOB just out there causing havoc to Igbos in the North. We can't get Biafra through all these nonsense. I still saying, Fulanis or hausa don't have hand in what is happening in South East. We are just killing ourselves. As of this morning, there is tension in most northern States because of Fatima killing. You guys need to know that most of northern Moslems have also brainwashed of having 7 virgins whenever they died. They hardly fear death

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Safyqueen: 3:30pm On May 25, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Armed Robber = IPOB
Kidnappers = IPOB
Unknown GUn Men = IPOB

The style of zombies is to label anything criminal to IPOB.
Back then in 2010 evil things like kidnapping and armed robbers happen alot in the East.
This things have been existing before IPOB

Police back then will call it
Armed Robbers and Kidnappers.

But since 2020 till now
Police began to refer to those same armed robbers as IPOB

A propaganda to tarnish igbo movement
If armed robbers strike
Police will just conclude it's IPOB

Now every kidnapper and armed robbers is automatically IPOB.
Even the criminals that can't spell IPOB are labeled as IPOB.

It's like the changed the word "Armed robbers" and "kidnappers" to IPOB in Nigerian dictionary.

You think you 've typed sense abi? Don't worry, after the president might have gone south by next year, unknown gunmen will resume fully in the north killing Igbos. It is then you will know the population of Igbos residing in Kano alone not to talk of other northern towns.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by NaijaGoBetter20: 3:32pm On May 25, 2022
No media outburst because they are Muslims
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by InoGetJoy: 3:35pm On May 25, 2022
LyfeJennings:
Hypocrite!!!!
Like he's not in support
90% of igbos living in the east hate Hausas passionately
The funny part be say when e set, na Dem go loose pass
the number of igbos living in the North alone pass is huge
The number of Igbo businesses wey fit collect pass 1000
Thank God Dangote was smart enough not to open any of his factory in that evil region
Don't equate Igbos with your animalistic tendencies. While you see existence through your tiny prism of tribalism and religious bigotry, the average Igbo man just wants to live and do his business in peace. Thousands of northerners have been murdered in the North, more than 70 were killed in past 2 days in the North but I don't see you blowing hot the way you are over the murder of this woman by hoodlums.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by InoGetJoy: 3:36pm On May 25, 2022
Splitmind:
Everyone in that state is complicit and must pay dearly for spilling Arewa blood
Boko Haram has been spilling arewa blood for years, what have you done about it?
You need a brain check
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by InoGetJoy: 3:37pm On May 25, 2022
Nwaezehopr:
Crush those illiterate. They are really soiling us. Who caused all these is Nnamdi Kalu. He brainwashed them while he was not captured. I do argue with them anytime I travel or here online. What concern Fatima with activities of Biafra? Those morons called themselves IPOB just out there causing havoc to Igbos in the North. We can't get Biafra through all these nonsense. I still saying, Fulanis or hausa don't have hand in what is happening in South East. We are just killing ourselves. As of this morning, there is tension in most northern States because of Fatima killing. You guys need to know that most of northern Moslems have also brainwashed of having 7 virgins whenever they died. They hardly fear death
provide evidence that this murder was committed by IPOB or shut your oozing mouth
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Foreigna2: 3:38pm On May 25, 2022
Soludo is a failure in the area of security. Once you've failed in security, sorry will be your name.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Foreigna2: 3:39pm On May 25, 2022
Soludo said it was carried out by yet to be identified assailants but 2 weeks ago, he said attacks on Anambra are being carried out by those not from Anambra (Ebonyi people).

It seems ipob has Soludo's nudes.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by KingDamzzy(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2022
Lost the respect I had for Soludo when he went to visit that terrorist that is rotting in jail.

Imagine a sitting governor going to prison to smile and take pictures with a terrorist responsible for the death of many innocent souls all because of an agenda that is been gone the wrong way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Crisis: Reps Adopt Apc’s Zoning Formular / Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.