Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,260 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice (21202 Views)

Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel / Reno Omokri Blasts Southerners Over Murder Of Fatima & Her 4 Kids In Anambra / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Shevchenkko: 3:41pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously this governor talks too much without action, clamp down on these criminals without mercy! All he knows how to do is to condemn online like our president and assures Justice!

Make I no talk too much before some zombies attack me lipsrsealed
Many of you Nigerians don't know a thing about governance and leadership. He's a professor and knows exactly how to tackle the issue without creating more tension
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Safyqueen: 3:42pm On May 25, 2022
Ready2speak:

This hasty condemnation is very suspicious.

Is there the slightest prove the said people were killed in the East especially at Anambra?

Who does the governor want to please by this statement? Dr., Mailaifa has spoken every eloquently about what was to happen in the entire Igbo land before he was murdered.

I ain't buying the shit at all cos the agenda is very clear that same people that are killing in the North are same people responsible as they have to push public opinion against the agitation to achieve an agenda.

This is the most stupid comment I had ever read in nairaland. Don't worry, that same people you said are killing in the north will start killing Igbos residing in northern towns after presidency might have gone down South next year. They will reciprocate this Fatima saga in sabon gari area of Kano state on Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Islandlady(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2022
SmartyPants:

Do you know that governors do not have any real control over security? There's not much he can do in real terms.

Atleast he can add more pressure on the security forces, is it until the state turns to a war Field!?
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by LyfeJennings(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Don't equate Igbos with your animalistic tendencies. While you see existence through your tiny prism of tribalism and religious bigotry, the average Igbo man just wants to live and do his business in peace. Thousands of northerners have been murdered in the North, more than 70 were killed in past 2 days in the North but I don't see you blowing hot the way you are over the murder of this woman by hoodlums.

Let me prick ur wounds cheesy grin grin
Biafra WILL NEVER HAPPEN
There will NEVER BE PEACE IN IGBO LAND
grin grin
U PEOPLE WILL KILL YOURSELVES WHILE THE REST OF NIGERIA WILL WATCH IN 5D
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Islandlady(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Many of you Nigerians don't know a thing about governance and leadership. He's a professor and knows exactly how to tackle the issue without creating more tension
Oga who professor help in this rigged country, is gov. wike a professor, can't you see the way he clamp down and flush those ipob criminals before it becomes a menace in his state! Continue waiting for diplomatic measures till it reaches you
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by caracas: 3:56pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously this governor talks too much without action, clamp down on these criminals without mercy! All he knows how to do is to condemn online like our president and assures Justice!

Sharap!
You think soludo is like the Supreme Court governor you useless Apc urchins imposed on imo citizens
Soludo is brilliant n he is tackling the situation the best way possible….
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by stanluiz(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2022
lawrenzooo:

Its not as easy as you think, the governor does not have absolute control of security outfit in the state. The security outfits mostly take there orders from Abuja.
Continue giving excuses. How did Wike kill ipob in oyigbo ? I guess he called buhari to send troops in Rivers State ?

A governor is responsible for the security in his state. There is a reason why they are collecting hundreds millions of naira of security votes.

Soludo is clueless and a coward. He talk like woman. Stop defending the clueless governor who knows nothing about leadership and governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Islandlady(f): 4:02pm On May 25, 2022
caracas:

Sharap!
You think soludo is like the Supreme Court governor you useless Apc urchins imposed on imo citizens
Zombie will always be a zombie, no brain...continue your soludo is brilliant and he is tackling insecurities in the best way statement till it reaches till you or your family members becomes a victim
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by stanluiz(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2022
caracas:

Sharap!
Brilliant by visiting the Terrorist nnamdi kanu in prison ?

Brilliant by sympathising with Terrorists group that are killing people and destroying the properties of people he supposed to protect as a governor ?

Continue supporting soludo while Anambra State continue to burn. The Imo state government you Insult has done well in security. He has used security forces and local vigilantes to wipe out majority of ipob criminals in Imo. Even orlu which is their operational base is calming down.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by stanluiz(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2022
In a sane countries. Soludo will be impeached and his professorship withdraw if possible arrested for visiting and hugging a Terrorist that is on trial.

But we are in Nigeria where abnormal is normal.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by SmartyPants(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Atleast he can add more pressure on the security forces, is it until the state turns to a war Field!?

I'm sure he's doing what he can behind the scenes. It's not an easy situation.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by SmartyPants(m): 4:11pm On May 25, 2022
stanluiz:
In a sane countries. Soludo will be impeached and his professorship withdraw if possible arrested for visiting and hugging a Terrorist that is on trial.

But we are in Nigeria where abnormal is normal.

There is no sane country anywhere in the world where an elected official has ever been impeached for exercising his constitutional right in such a manner.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Highman56: 4:13pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
A chief zombie spotted, do you want your state to be like those states you mention!? Before atleast something is done. Oga continue saying it's not easy until those criminals comes knocking at your door step...Anofia
he just gave u facts silly girl go sit down
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Islandlady(f): 4:23pm On May 25, 2022
Highman56:
he just gave u facts silly girl go sit down
you mean fat and oil...you are another big zombie, continue supporting mediocrity till it reaches your door step
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:

You talk so carelessly for a lady. Are you in Anambra that you feel the governor isn't doing anything? You guys just hide behind the keyboard and talk nonsense.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Highman56: 4:25pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
you mean fat and oil...you are another big zombie, continue supporting mediocrity till it reaches your door step
u just a dull girl.nobody is supporting mediocrity.we r telling u the facts about Nigeria.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Islandlady(f): 4:28pm On May 25, 2022
obynzo:

You talk so carelessly for a lady. Are you in Anambra that you feel the governor isn't doing anything? You guys just hide behind the keyboard and talk nonsense.
You reason so foolishly for a guy! You will be in the comfort of your one room in a peaceful region, how will know Anambra is boiling
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by kingsceedon(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
Good respond from Mr governor, we the entire Eastern condemn the killing of the woman and her sons, but in the northern side, all of them cerebrate the killing and burning of Deborah, imbeciles

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Islandlady(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2022
Highman56:
u just a dull girl.nobody is supporting mediocrity.we r telling u the facts about Nigeria.
Dull!? It is your sisters that are very dull
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Highman56: 4:37pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Dull!? It is your sisters that are very dull
fvck off dullard
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Highman56: 4:38pm On May 25, 2022
kingsceedon:
Good respond from Mr governor, we the entire Eastern condemn the killing of the woman and her sons, but in the northern side, all of them cerebrate the killing and burning of Deborah, imbeciles
if u live with Dem u will know they are useless pipul ready to fight and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by VenumX: 4:46pm On May 25, 2022
Does soludo value human life? Someone who gave massive early retirement to CBN staff during his tenure as CBN governor.

Bloody closet head beheader.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Mamijoh(f): 4:47pm On May 25, 2022
May their souls rest in peace, Amen cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Igbojew: 4:48pm On May 25, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Good Soludo!

At least he didn't keep quiet like TAMBUWAL that had sore throat after the killing of Deborah. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS: The Chief Security Officer of a State said the following "by yet to be identified assailants"...Zombies claimed it was IPOB....IPOB Vindicated Again!!!

WE MOVE!!!

They are disappointed they Soludo did not follow the path of those useless South East governors that created insecurity in South East by cowardly giving FG leeway to haunt peaceful IPOB that protest with their flags for their Biafra restoration.God bless you Prof Charles Soludo for being the only first Igbo governor that identify with the pain of your people.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Igbojew: 4:55pm On May 25, 2022
I know that some people will not be happy today because of Prof Charles Soludo speech for not coming out to follow bandwagons that keep on accusing IPOB/ESN for what they did not do in his wonderful speech.Prof Charles Soludo Igbos of South East and South South love you so much for identifying with your Igbo people and fighting for Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW).I love my governor Ifeanyi Okowa for recognizing that prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)is our brother and doing everything in his power to fight for his freedom and anybody that is not happy about it should drink sniper......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:
You reason so foolishly for a guy! You will be in the comfort of your one room in a peaceful region, how will know Anambra is boiling

You are really funny and myopic i am just giving you an advice and you are busy forming vexing, i have said what i said and i have no remorse for it.
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Igbojew: 5:02pm On May 25, 2022
Prof Charles Soludo you are doing a good job for coming out to speak and condemned the killing of Housa woman and her children unlike that coward governor from Sokoto called Tambuwal who condemned the burning of Deborah Samuel by his Muslims fanatics brothers and when they started attacking him he pulled it down.This is someone that is coming to be a president of Nigeria and if he succeded God forbid his Fulani Muslims extremist will be emboldened like they are in this Buhari regim.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Justinahalisu64: 5:05pm On May 25, 2022
Ccj
Re: Governor Soludo Condemns Killing Of Fatima & Her 4 Children, Assures Justice by Cromagnon: 5:06pm On May 25, 2022
Islandlady:

clamp down how? Police commissioner does not take orders from him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Didn't Sit Today, No Report Emanated From Us - Osun Tribunal Member / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / Fayemimo Burial: Buratai, Royal Fathers, Olowu Of Kuta, Others Spotted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.