Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Reality About My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality About My Girlfriend (837 Views)

Reality About We Women / Reality About Nigerian Girlfriends.....(photo) / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality About My Girlfriend by RichProminent(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Hello NLders...Sorry for misleading you with my topic.

Girls are cheap...I uses to slepts with alls of them in my area.The used to bought me manys car many for me.

Theys gaven me monies plenty of dullars.Hmm...you we nose beliefs me.Becos of am intelegeces big and the following me like flies folowing shit.
Re: The Reality About My Girlfriend by Cypress042(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: The Reality About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Those girls suppose teach you how to read and write na.
Them dey only give you pússy, cars and plenty dollars. Them no try ooo. undecided
Re: The Reality About My Girlfriend by RichProminent(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Those girls suppose teach you how to read and write na.
Them dey only give you pússy, cars and plenty dollars. Them no try ooo. undecided
As a PhD holder teaching on yale univesty and graduating of harvard univesty with fist classes i teach the m yestaday and will taught them tumorow.
Re: The Reality About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
RichProminent:
Hello NLders...Sorry for misleading you with my topic.

Girls are cheap...I uses to slepts with alls of them in my area.The used to bought me manys car many for me.

Theys gaven me monies plenty of dullars.Hmm...you we nose beliefs me.Becos of am intelegeces big and the following me like flies folowing shit.
See who they admire me. Smh shocked
Re: The Reality About My Girlfriend by Jmichael1(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Dis guy jst de fyn attention by a means....
Re: The Reality About My Girlfriend by Jmichael1(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
See who they admire me. Smh shocked
u suppose admire him bk ooh,atleast u go epp he life small....
Re: The Reality About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

u suppose admire him bk ooh,atleast u go epp he life small....
abeg getat here

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe I'm In Love / Another Popular South African Actor's Sex Tape Leaks - Watch / States With Finest Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.