Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90842 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Lovebliss2(f): 1:41pm On May 26, 2022
robinso01:
It's their uniform. If you ain't dressing like that, then you don't belong.

You forgot to mention their multi color socks �.

Lol
@multi coloured socks

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by MyExpression(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2022
Street ti take over, tucking-in o jawo mo

They make money while in bed, on their boxers...why should they get dressed to spend it.

Better get inspired and make money from the comfort of your bedroom
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing. Mind ur fvuking biz op

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
mind ur fvcking biz op
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Bishopsgate(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

It's knickers not Nika....just saying btw
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by oliverwrites: 1:58pm On May 26, 2022
bigpicture001:

You don't wear no bogus up knee high like short do u..?

I mean wear it as your days clothing..not just to watch ball and the. Rest..

Wear it all day as a well dressed day and take evn journeys..withing ur state with it...

If u usually do this specifications...u are so so lieing..u are gay!
I wear it not always but when not going far like running errands.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Jhoii22: 2:11pm On May 26, 2022
Yeah it usually oppressing at times Sha buh we all could do better and earn more money too even in dollar by doing legit online business too careful connect to me on Whatsapp 09013478410
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by shantti(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2022
kumbhuru:

You have small gay in you. You are attracted to them but angry about it.

I send your demonic projection back to you. I am not gay. I am normal
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Honestfrend: 2:33pm On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Karnice600: 2:45pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

In as much as what one puts on as an adult, should be independent of other's opinions to a certain degree, just take your time to observe the swarms of attackers that came for you when you mentioned those. That's a pointer to where we're heading as a country. That combination is popular among yahoo boys, though other guys have adopted it as well. The IPhone thing is nothing though, its their choice.
I'm glad for my young cousin. He doesn't seem to be moved by all of those. He shocked me. when he told me his observation, that about 80% of Lagos dudes with this demeanor are dumb a**es. I just laff scarra.
Look, just live and let live...but when it comes to choosing your company, let sound judgement lead you.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by pacespot(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Hate, hate, hate, the trademark and undoing of a black man. I hope the nemesis of hate will catch on you soon. Disgusted undecided
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cashio(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2022
Deltatoto:
u r sick in the head.Una get luck say I no be security agent.U would have been in jail for this reckless statement
oh..Mofo...so you think everyone who wears shorts is a yahoo boy...you are the sick one here man.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Skmoda360(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

It's either you say Short or knicker.....which one is short knicker....majority of Nigerians are English killers angry....you are one of them.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

you never talk wetin de pepper you
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by MenelikZayan23(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2022
Bankowner:
There's nothing like short nika (short knicker), it's either Shorts or knicker.

No mind the OLODO �
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by charlesdinho7(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2022
how e take concern you? jobless mumu
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Bbbw: 4:08pm On May 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Noblex2011(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2022
You should think before writing or saying anything. Rubbish posts on Nairaland is getting too much.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by King44(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2022
I don't like wearing trousers except I have an official place to be. I spend most times wearing short knickers and I am getting an iPhone soon. Go f yourself.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Offpoint1: 4:40pm On May 26, 2022
blingxx:

So na only yahooboys dey wear shorts ? It's a normal dresscode of the this decade .. lemme explain

1990- bootcut
2000s-baggy Jean
2010- pencil Jean
2020- shorts and oversized shirt
Naso e be brr , it's got nothing to do with Yahoo sef this dress code have come to stay and it will change over time hate or love it
lol, memories grin I rock baggy that year... me wey be like broom stick, I like baggy that year........my mama abuse me tire grin
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by playfrank(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2022
Bro your life is Sad and full of Hate....you need to repent.
fineboynl:

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by donhils: 4:56pm On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
I no understand your rant at all.
Abi you want make person wear suit and tie cause he dey use big phone?
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin
You put it nicely and on a lighter note.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Fadafada231(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
They buy TVs too especially big screen smart TVs cool
They wear knickers cus Dey spend most of their daytime walking in either d living room or compound

I seriously don't understand why some ppl like big screen, I know someone that has 85" Qled Samsung TV occupying almost all the space in his parlor.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by merits(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Wetin concerned you about that for God sake?

"Paddle your own canoe"

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by IsellSmartTvs: 5:43pm On May 26, 2022
Fadafada231:

I seriously don't understand why some ppl like big screen, I know someone that has 85" Qled Samsung TV occupying almost all the space in his parlor.
Life’s kinda simple tho
The more comfortable u are,the better ur standard of living
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by dontrulee: 6:55pm On May 26, 2022
The dressing logo of an average yahoo guy. grin
Young guys of 12,13,14 using the latest iPhone. Am not even a fan of the iphone.

Their life looks like an anomaly because they didn't make the money legitimately, so they squander because they believe it will come back. Sometimes is comes, sometimes it doesn't. Money makes the world go round but making it illegitimately will affect your life negatively
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by eteforlor(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us

Election is not won by one's level of intelligence but by numbers.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by brandsoncharlie: 8:54pm On May 26, 2022
Cashio:
Arrant nonsense...who vex this one...
I love wearing shorts very well. It makes me sweat less and just free....
short is for casual wears not roaming everywhere with short like a kiddo.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cashio(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

short is for casual wears not roaming everywhere with short like a kiddo.
except for occasions or more formal outings, it is shorts for me all day, anyday. I wear trousers occasionally.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by brandsoncharlie: 9:00pm On May 26, 2022
Cashio:
except for occasions or more formal outings, it is shorts for me all day, anyday. I wear trousers occasionally.
Okay ur choice but be informed they are some places like eateries or malls etc if u don't dress well no responsible person will take u seriously.
Some ladies detest men who dress like kiddos at certain locations.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Bosun22(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2022
Why are you pained? C’mon you can do better than all these
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by robinso01(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2022
Lovebliss2:

Lol
@multi coloured socks

Correction noted. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.