Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90841 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Generalkontrato(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
i use iphone 13. and i love my short
me too i use iphone 15, but i don't like short

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by blingxx(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2022
Generalkontrato:

Your choice brrr

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by silibaba: 8:00am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.

Oga, live and let's live. Face your front.

Focus in your lane. Everyone can't be like you.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2022
Generalkontrato:

beside am not as broke as you are why dont you drop screenshot of your 15
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Generalkontrato(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2022
blingxx:

Your choice brrr
i was only thinking whether iphone users was make for short wears.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 26, 2022
Generalkontrato:

ode,i thought iphone users was make for short wears.
so if u don't mention iphone 13 they won't regard u as short wear lovers,chaleyy, u need to update ur brain.
beg me to help your live and i will send you 50k now . we easily know who poverty is dealing

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by TanyaTBolden(f): 8:30am On May 26, 2022
hey everyone I am new here on this forums can anyone tell me about apk website it can be google AdSense approved or not?
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by DorianD(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Black man mentality.i was once on my way to Nigeria enroute Dubai(DXB) but then I missed Lagos gate and found myselfe at Melbourne gate.Almost everyone was putting on singlet and flip flops.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Parkleader: 9:10am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Look like you are villager, shorts are trending all over the world, that is why.
I thought you wanted to imply they are yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by franklingud(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2022
They are not yahoo boys. grin

They are homosexuals.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fvcking gays!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2022
Dey don use nika collect OP girlfriend

6 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by ken045501: 10:07am On May 26, 2022
This guy na big fool mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by chatinent: 10:09am On May 26, 2022
Some never even blow, dem don buy knicker and socks.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by IamDora(f): 10:10am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Poor people always feel Oppressed over irrelevant things grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 10:10am On May 26, 2022
Work on yourself and stop being jealous of others. You only stopped short of tagging them fraudsters in order to validate yourself. Irrespective of whether a person makes their money from fraud or not, you'd still be jealous of them, so it's not a "them" problem, it's a "you" problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by cliqtips: 10:10am On May 26, 2022
Some of them just want to create that impression in people's mind.

If you see some of these people's account.

I'm of the opinion that they don't wear "big cloths" so that people won't suspect them easily and question their wealth because they don't have a legit work to defend it...

fineboynl:

5 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Emola12(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2022
Bankowner:
There's nothing like short nika (short knicker), it's either Shorts or knicker.
Pele Mr wole soyinka, to slap u dey pepper me here awsear
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cti28(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
I no understand your rant at all.
Abi you want make person wear suit and tie cause he dey use big phone?
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin
Comrade please reduce the volume of the "vawulence".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by usah4(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2022
Don't forget Air Pods too.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Prozico22(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us
you know see the name
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by superlanny(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2022
Who did this to us, Yahoo Boy dressing, what the hell is that? So I can't where short knicker in peace, stone age and quack mentality people like you will call me a Yahoo Boy. I believe there is still hope for Nigerian youths, because I know not all of them can be this ignorant and naive.
Tokskob2008:
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by obatreasure: 10:12am On May 26, 2022
More reason I don't give dash out money to guys with iphones, mostly those with 11, 12, 13, even 8

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Allisgud: 10:12am On May 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.
with sucks

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Prozico22(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2022
blingxx:

Your choice brrr

iphone 15 don comot? why iphone know con notify me i go sue them
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by gonni(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2022
thats the way yahoo boys now disguise themselves from sars

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.