Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90826 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by chigo5(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2022
blingxx:

So na only yahooboys dey wear shorts ? It's a normal dresscode of the this decade .. lemme explain

1990- bootcut
2000s-baggy Jean
2010- pencil Jean
2020- shorts and oversized shirt
Naso e be brr , it's got nothing to do with Yahoo sef this dress code have come to stay and it will change over time hate or love it
u got it late 2000s i cant wear shirts n trousers without shaping it, but now i buy n wear it like dat whether e b oversize or not i no care
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Neroclassic001: 11:01am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
I no understand your rant at all.
Abi you want make person wear suit and tie cause he dey use big phone?
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin
Guy you bad

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Larrisa09(f): 11:02am On May 26, 2022
bigpicture001:

You don't wear no bogus up knee high like short do u..?

I mean wear it as your days clothing..not just to watch ball and the. Rest..

Wear it all day as a well dressed day and take evn journeys..withing ur state with it...

If u usually do this specifications...u are so so lieing..u are gay!
Really guy,seems u hate gays alot
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by dapaiks: 11:02am On May 26, 2022
I remember when i first came to lagos, whenever we are going out with my friends they will be like "guy your dressing too serious, you no get short Nicker and T-shirt? "

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Djpaparazy(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2022
*UPDATE: On loan Manchester City Striker Julian Alvarez scored six times for River Plate last night

Nawa For This Man City Boys..
Trying to imagine this one with Foden and Haaland ���

����� http://www.thesportstori.com/2022/05/update-on-loan-manchester-city-striker.html
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:04am On May 26, 2022
Mark wear shorts oooo.... and u know him money no be here...

Its not by dressing ooo

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by PlaysNigeria: 11:05am On May 26, 2022
Most of all these our boda adugbo get ment*l problem walahi. What is your concern with another person's life? Shay because him no gree buy you 1 bottle of beer henn? Talk truth.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by habbyy03: 11:07am On May 26, 2022
Cashio:
Arrant nonsense...who vex this one...
I love wearing shorts very well. It makes me sweat less and just free....

Thank you
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Agbecassava: 11:07am On May 26, 2022
adeoba2008:
Struggling yahoo boys dress code
Dey full Poly Ibadan like kilode.

Lol
Why Poly ibadan
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by tegadoxa(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2022
I think it's you with the problem. So if you own iphone 11, 12 and 13, you should always knot tie or wear babanriga? Vanity!!!
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by MrPaul2: 11:08am On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us
Aboki way no get waec for that matter

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Ashimiuamuda: 11:09am On May 26, 2022
It's one choice to put on or use what one loves... tongue

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Alchemist231(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing.
Dumb post

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by themanderon: 11:13am On May 26, 2022
I see them loitering around posh hotels around my area. They are usually on the look out for law enforcement officers. Money that you cannot enjoy but you have to always be on the run is that life? I call it an accursed life cos that's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by ponishah: 11:14am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin
Why u der para, ur papa name na iPhone abi android....if e get another thing wey you want talk, talk am na, efcc no dey here no fear
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 26, 2022
Uniport
OneKinGuy:
So there is this guy that is currently crashing in my lodge here in school. Dude is using an iPhone 11 pro, he got it for about 400k a year ago. Me an using a mid range android phone. This dude doesn't have any place to say, he has no food. Am the one feeding him. I've let him know that his cup is gonna full soon, and I'll have to send him packing. He should sell his Damm phone and help his life.
Talk true undecided godforbid!

How him take get that kind money in the first place Omo see correct misplaced priority undecided
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Slynation(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Oga comot from here...Your hatred won't stop anything, stop exhibiting early signs of witchcraft...

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Superpower(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2022
Nairaland is really on the decline.To think that this trash was moved to front page.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Neoteny7: 11:20am On May 26, 2022
Bankowner:
There's nothing like short nika (short knicker), it's either Shorts or knicker.

You're talking to people who say cousin-brother or cousin-sister.

It's either your cousin or your brother/sister, can't be both.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Neoteny7: 11:21am On May 26, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
There's nothing like "short nika" it's either you call it short or you call it nika. Putting the two words together is repetition of the same word.

There's nothing like Nika either.

It's knickers.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by sylve11: 11:23am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:

You're a wicked somebori grin cool
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Slynation(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.

For those quoting and saying rubbish, you all know 95% of those that dresses in this manner right now in this country are the system boys but in order to sound western and woke you keep deceiving yourselves. Continue ok, instead of calling a spade a spade and not something else you all are busy beating round the bush baa

Na so una dey package old senile ancestors as leaders and later start crying foul.
Forget talks, personally, I'm more comfortable on shorts right from birth than trousers, between the age of 5 to 13...I remember I had only 1 trouser and about 20 shorts, I'm even grad it become a trend which I gladly accepted, now I only wear trousers on important outings, and if someone decides to place the system boys tag on my head, that's his business since a clear conscience fears no accusation...
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Ayo2323: 11:23am On May 26, 2022
This brother get issues with hatred
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by frankson1(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2022
ote author=fineboynl post=113168773]I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.[/quote]

You missed one thing... COLORED SOCKS grin

Dear Op, It's a mode of dressing and not that they they don't have the money to dress better.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by OneKinGuy(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2022
TanyaTBolden:
hey everyone I am new here on this forums can anyone tell me about apk website it can be google AdSense approved or not?
it can't be approved, but I've seen apk websites with adsense. So you'll have go get the domain approved via another niche then start posting apks.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Konjiboii: 11:30am On May 26, 2022
I'm guilty of that but unlike those pricks I'm rich somewhat, I like short knicker scatter and slippers or palms die

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2022
cheesy

And 3 cameras

grin

Warlord12:
OP You seem bitter or dem don collect ur Gf with short nikka cheesy grin
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:34am On May 26, 2022
No pictures? No comments
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Plugsk(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2022
Na bad belle dey worry am
Onyeka90210:
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Chiedygirl: 11:40am On May 26, 2022
You sef, which one be short knicker? Both of you need to face your studies.

Onyeka90210:
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Classickj(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2022
Most of those short nika look like boxer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.