Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. (90840 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Iphone? / Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Shebbs: 10:14am On May 26, 2022
"Worsting" Lol. Idiot Na Mumu Go Kill You.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cakkie(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
beg me to help your live and i will send you 50k now . we easily know who poverty is dealing

Chai. If only I could see just 5% of this money, I'll be able to treat my wound pls.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Emola12(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2022
Oga there is nothing bad on it
Face ur own problem biko, av u 4gt dat one man food is another man poison Ask kizz Daniel to sing it for u.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Enumerator(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2022
Be like those boys that fall on the category you described up there don use iphone chop all your girlfriends abi

cheesy
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

They don't spend money on other things other than that iphone thing.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Ajimusty2: 10:15am On May 26, 2022
Designia:
Yes chief. Why u dey vex? You no get short Nika? cheesy
omoba
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Hezmatosky: 10:15am On May 26, 2022
Them for wear iron suite because them use iPhone undecided

4 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by IamDora(f): 10:15am On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us

Very funny comment grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Allisgud: 10:15am On May 26, 2022
robinso01:
It's their uniform. If you ain't dressing like that, then you don't belong.

You forgot to mention their multi color socks �.
and their flashy colour Nika
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by HITsquad: 10:16am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:
I hate it when I see boys with short Nika above there knees and with slippers and to worsting it they carry big iphone.

If seems they spent all their money on the iphone. Some of them cannot even afford a bottle of beer.

People without the iphone even dress well, spend well and look rich richer. But the iphone is what those boys are using to cover up.
lol let boys be boys... Its their time.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Ojetayo17(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2022
I don't see any reason why you brought this argument to the table

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by highness25(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Oga, stop to de do copy and paste na... Which one be Nika again?

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by nedekid: 10:17am On May 26, 2022
Abeg I, let them enjoy. Some people have one thing that gives them joy. It might be cars, traveling, some phones.
I did business with a guy 2002 or there about, i paid him 900k as his share.
Me I bought starcomms handset with line 10k. This nigger I paid spent close to 300k on one tiny Nokia and an erricson phone. I shock!
Later I thought of it say na him moni and phone be him thing that gives him joy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by meobizy(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2022
Everybody get where dey pain them. Live your life and don’t mind others.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by OneKinGuy(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2022
So there is this guy that is currently crashing in my lodge here in school. Dude is using an iPhone 11 pro, he got it for about 400k a year ago. Me an using a mid range android phone. This dude doesn't have any place to say, he has no food. Am the one feeding him. I've let him know that his cup is gonna full soon, and I'll have to send him packing. He should sell his Damm phone and help his life.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Swagbag231(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
I no understand your rant at all.
Abi you want make person wear suit and tie cause he dey use big phone?
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin
Worst thing

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by EnergyEnergy(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2022
OP okay
The thing de pain me too, see dem carrying iphone in my class for fashion and showoff, me dats looking just for good enough phone to forex and programming and graphic design stuff, my current phone a big disaster
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by superlanny(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2022
Exactly, I don't understand the sense behind tagging wearing shorts or knickers as being a Yahoo Boy, totally balderdash. Do you know the number of Android using, shirt and trousers wearing scammers and Yahoo Boys. Yet I won't join the lot with such faulty way of reasoning.
Mercykayy:

I am not a yahoo boy/guy but I dress that way. I feel comfortable dressing that way too
You need to calm down and stop the hatred and tagging young guys that are making it

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by ppogba: 10:21am On May 26, 2022
I did not read the epistle. Perhaps, I was put off by " short Nika".

In this time and age, Nigerian youths do not know yet that there is no English as. "short knicker'" . Yet it's easy to call Buhari " certificateless"

Shameless!

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Larrisa09(f): 10:21am On May 26, 2022
Even me as a lady nah knickers be my best wears

2 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

In this bro, choose what gonna makes you feel extra happy...
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you sabi english like this and aboki dey rule us

Epic reply

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Kajaard: 10:22am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Abi make dey ban short knicker now or na only android users suppose dey wear short knicker.
The way some android users dey carry iPhone matter for head sha, na una dey make the phone look like big thing.
I will just advice you to focus on your studies, which one come be "worsting" grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Papichulostunne(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2022
E clear say you never hustle street once

That tin wey you dey hear.. Yahoo yahoo. Na for iphone e take dey sweet based on the ip.

Oya tell me thank you for educating you.

3 Likes

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by UEDIBO: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
Larrisa09:
Even me as a lady nah knickers be my best wears
Fine girl like you?

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Dagenius53: 10:24am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
You deserve Nairaland savage response award.�

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Deltatoto: 10:24am On May 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Na the new yahoo boys dressing be dat.... Don't know how they are comfortable wearing those very short knickers around.
efcc is not working na.make me efcc chairman I will arrest and jail anybody wearing short knicker I’m public.I don’t understand this generation.

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Cakkie(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2022
meobizy:
Everybody get where dey pain them. Live your life and don’t mind others.

You could'nt have said it any better. Let's learn to tolerate our indifferences.
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by autodevice(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
Onyeka90210:
hahahaahhhahahahahahahaha….you murder the song lyrically,allow people to live there life the well it’s comfortable for them especially when u are not feeding dem

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by templeRun20(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
Guy my grandpa lived 130 years he died. You know why?

Cause he was always minding his business.

Try minding yours and see how healthy you'd become

1 Like

Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by bigpicture001: 10:25am On May 26, 2022
fineboynl:

Shirt knicker above the kneel worn by guys is a sign and an announcement that he is. Gay
Re: Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. by Larrisa09(f): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
UEDIBO:

Fine girl like you?
what's bad in wearing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Carlcare Is Here With You / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.