Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? (51244 Views)

Degi: Bayelsa State APC Group Asks For Senator's Resignation From Senate / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by 1880bol: 7:20am On May 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Well well I will engage you when next your batter is full.

But know that for any candidate to win a presidential election, he need structures. That was why Buhari only won when he got Tinubu structure to invade the region he always lost in.

Simple as ABC.
[/s]
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by 1880b: 7:21am On May 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Which ticket in South?.
South East you mean
[/s]
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by 1880man: 7:27am On May 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

No, we the people are not the structure. The political party strength in every ward are the structures. Candidate popularity and structure complement each other in Nigeria democracy.

Again I ask you, do you think the Iya living in the remote part of Ogbomosho knows who Peter Obi is? But she will know PDP & APC.

They will have party representatives in those ward who have been living there since ages. Those will be the one to canvass local grassroot to vote.

What I’m saying is that those people don’t know NNPP nor Peter Obi. That is what I mean by politicial structure.
[/s]
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by 1880maa: 7:27am On May 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

You are very correct.

Except if all the major gladiators collapse out and pull into another party which will just be a nomenclature change.

All those structures will go back into the new party.

Just like ACN collapsed and it morphed into APC.
[/s]
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by RightToReject(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Are you not Eboe?

Primordial bla bla bla.

Hey didn't you say North Central?

Aren't Benue, Kogi, Kwara people Nigerians as well?

Come on, look for bumpkins like you to engage; sententious people like you with low IQs irritate me because you can neither be just nor extrapolate nor comprehend properly.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Golan007: 7:34am On May 26, 2022
RightToReject:

Come on, look for bumpkins like you to engage; sententious people like you with low IQs irritate me because you can neither be just nor extrapolate nor comprehend properly.

I insist you are eboe. As such, the only thing that appeal to you are of Eboe extraction.

Writing an epistle using recondite words do not change your clannish ways.

Just putting you on notice.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Iamthoney(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:

No ibo man is voting for PDP with Obi on the ticket for another party. Except you think all the people who voted for PDP in the SE are Herdsmen with PVCs.
Ibo has been voting for PDP since 99 and both Obasanjo and Yar’Adua never had an Igbo man has their running mates so stop with the no Igbo man will vote for PDP if Obi is on the ticket for another party. Majority of Nigerians votes along part line and next year elections won’t be different
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Emmanueldavis(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Hi Emma,

I got banned.

Eh yah ..sorry
Hope, they have lift the banned
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by casualobserver: 8:12am On May 26, 2022
Iamthoney:
Ibo has been voting for PDP since 99 and both Obasanjo and Yar’Adua never had an Igbo man has their running mates so stop with the no Igbo man will vote for PDP if Obi is on the ticket for another party. Majority of Nigerians votes along part line and next year elections won’t be different

when you comment engage your brain. was there an Ibo man contesting when Ibos voted for Yaradua and Obasanjo? Ibos vote along ethnic lines, they always have, they always will, they vote for other tribes or other parties when they dont have a dog in the race.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Iamthoney(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:

when you comment engage your brain. was there an Ibo man contesting when Ibos voted for Yaradua and Obasanjo? Ibos vote along ethnic lines, they always have, they always will, they vote for other tribes or other parties when they dont have a dog in the race.
I guess Rochas is a Calabar man when he contested against Obasanjo and lost abi, I guess Ojukwu is from Sokoto when he contested twice both in 2003 and 2007 lost to both Obasanjo and Yaradua. Try use your brain and stop spitting sh.it
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:39am On May 26, 2022
Emmanueldavis:

Eh yah ..sorry Hope, they have lift the banned
Yes dear.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 26, 2022
Penguin2:

He withdrew from the presidential of PDP not participation in 2023 presidential election.

He is not running anywhere Baba. He withdrew from PDP and has dropped his presidential ambition. The man has realized this country is not salvageable or worth the stress and is going back to face his business like a true Igbo man.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by oooabbeyooo: 9:10am On May 26, 2022
Tareq1105:

PDP would not agree with you that APC is a Party of inexperienced politicians.
That's because the party is confused and it's the same with APC.
Governance has become a game of winning election but not a business of economic development and social well-being.

Enough of the two parties!

Wait and see what APC will demonstrate in their primaries. The party too will break after the primaries, that's the reason they are using all their energy now to preach unity after primaries.

If APC has experienced politician they should be focused on good governance as a way of selling the party and not scamper to get a candidate that will win election when the opposition is not in power!!

What have they all done in the party as the ruling parting?! That's the reason the task is so daunting now.

PDP has cracked, am waiting for APC too.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by casualobserver: 9:32am On May 26, 2022
Iamthoney:
I guess Rochas is a Calabar man when he contested against Obasanjo and lost abi, I guess Ojukwu is from Sokoto when he contested twice both in 2003 and 2007 lost to both Obasanjo and Yaradua. Try use your brain and stop spitting sh.it

When you were thinking of mentioning Rochas and Ojukwu, something in your brain did not cause you to pause? Who was Rochas at that time? Ojukwu was finished, none of them had the profile of Obi has today, besides those were heavily rigged elections. you might as well have mentioned Onu the current minister of pencils.

1. An ibo man cannot become president of Nigeria
2. Obi's defection has damaged PDP, there is no way PDP produces the president in 2023. this is not sentimental, it's about the numbers.
3. Ibos in particular will vote enmasse for peter Obi wherever he goes Obi but he will not get enough votes to damage APC, all it will do is reduce the PDP votes in the south and hence damage PDP.

Know these things and know peace in your life.

1 Like

Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Transcriber: 9:38am On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:
The thing there is......obi didn't miscalculate.

Something must be behind it

For when you stood afar watching group of people dancing to a music but you can't hear the sound of the music as a result of Doppler effect, you do say....... those inebriated ass are stupid.

So let's be watching
what I saw while sleeping is what you can't see with 3d enhancing glasses
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Sergio104(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2022
Transcriber:
what I saw while sleeping is what you can't see with 3d enhancing glasses

But technically,you always see fake and illusion cool
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Transcriber: 9:40am On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

Oh!.

That's actually true.

Well..... wherever obi goes, I'm going there too

Regardless, Tinubu is the incoming president of Nigeria (sad but true embarassed)
very sad indeed
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Transcriber: 9:40am On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

But technically,you always see fake and illusion cool
you shall see
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Sergio104(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2022
Transcriber:
you shall see

Of course we awaits cool

As for your Tinubu....... Saturday is already here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by SaintLucia: 9:44am On May 26, 2022
[quote author=989900 post=113175829][/quote]The cause laid upon Obi Pandora by Bianca Ojukwu is still manifesting on him. He is just a noisemakers without any electoral value. Werey japa haven't seen the handwriting on the wall. Any political party that feild him whether as president or vice president will lose woefully.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by 989900: 9:53am On May 26, 2022
SaintLucia:
The cause laid upon Obi Pandora by Bianca Ojukwu is still manifesting on him. He is just a noisemakers without any electoral value. Werey japa haven't seen the handwriting on the wall. Any political party that feild him whether as president or vice president will lose woefully.
Your opinion.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whether miscalculated or calculated he's the next president of Nigeria .Wherever he goes, we'll all vote him massively. We Nigerians can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2022
It's better to vote Peter Obi as the next president of Biafra because a Biafran will never be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Iamthoney(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:

When you were thinking of mentioning Rochas and Ojukwu, something in your brain did not cause you to pause? Who was Rochas at that time? Ojukwu was finished, none of them had the profile of Obi has today, besides those were heavily rigged elections. you might as well have mentioned Onu the current minister of pencils.

1. An ibo man cannot become president of Nigeria
2. Obi's defection has damaged PDP, there is no way PDP produces the president in 2023. this is not sentimental, it's about the numbers.
3. Ibos in particular will vote enmasse for peter Obi wherever he goes Obi but he will not get enough votes to damage APC, all it will do is reduce the PDP votes in the south and hence damage PDP.

Know these things and know peace in your life.
Oga stop shifting the goalpost. You asked for the Igbo men and I provided them and now you are telling me they are finished. ANPP and APGA are strong parties back then and Ojukwu and Rochas was popular then but yet Igbos vote massively for PDP cos they got love for the party and didn’t care about the candidate. Obi can and will never win any election in this country again cos he’s a lightweight and has little electoral value. PDP may not win next year election but they stand to produce a President in future and they will do so before Obi actualizes his dream of becoming one himself. He’s a serial defectors and no party will take him serious ever again and he will be like Fani Kayode
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by casualobserver: 10:43am On May 26, 2022
Iamthoney:
Oga stop shifting the goalpost. You asked for the Igbo men and I provided them and now you are telling me they are finished. ANPP and APGA are strong parties back then and Ojukwu and Rochas was popular then but yet Igbos vote massively for PDP cos they got love for the party and didn’t care about the candidate. Obi can and will never win any election in this country again cos he’s a lightweight and has little electoral value. PDP may not win next year election but they stand to produce a President in future and they will do so before Obi actualizes his dream of becoming one himself. He’s a serial defectors and no party will take him serious ever again and he will be like Fani Kayode
all your noise only to agree with me
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by SaintLucia: 11:29am On May 26, 2022
989900:

Your opinion.
The cause laid upon Obi Pandora by Bianca Ojukwu is still manifesting on him. He is just a noisemakers without any electoral value. Werey japa haven't seen the handwriting on the wall. Any political party that feild him whether as president or vice president will lose woefully.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Kayvee6(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2022
Only you is we! Lol.
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whether miscalculated or calculated he's the next president of Nigeria .Wherever he goes, we'll all vote him massively. We Nigerians can't afford to loose this golden opportunity.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by Jesona(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:

No, we the people are not the structure. The political party strength in every ward are the structures. Candidate popularity and structure complement each other in Nigeria democracy.

Again I ask you, do you think the Iya living in the remote part of Ogbomosho knows who Peter Obi is? But she will know PDP & APC.

They will have party representatives in those ward who have been living there since ages. Those will be the one to canvass local grassroot to vote.

What I’m saying is that those people don’t know NNPP nor Peter Obi. That is what I mean by politicial structure.

Agreed with your first paragraph, and it still points to my earlier statement that people make up the structures for the political parties... We can all start from our space, and form the structures to enlighten the Iya in Ogbomosho about credible candidates for elections when we agree to change the status quo.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by 00FFT00(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2022
LegendHero:

They will still lose woefully. presidential election is more of structures rather than only candidate.

Where will they get the structure?

Structure is another nomenclature for corruption and its entrapments. Structure worked against Peter Obi in the primaries, but a general election is a completely different kettle of fish.

But yes, you have to emerge first. That is simple logic.
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by 00FFT00(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
Sergio104:

Of course we awaits cool

As for your Tinubu....... Saturday is already here cheesy

Gbam!
We are all eyes and ears cheesy
Re: Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? by LegendHero(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2022
00FFT00:

Structure is another nomenclature for corruption and its entrapments. Structure worked against Peter Obi in the primaries, but a general election is a completely different kettle of fish.

But yes, you have to emerge first. That is simple logic.

You will understand how election work on election day.

Sheu Sani also got only 2 delegate votes in the PDP primaries, he is also an online politician.

National election at the polls will humble you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.