Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend (42035 Views)

US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria / Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by freemanq(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2022
Soludo plz come and help me recover my 800k from MMM!!!!
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Benrosaria(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2022
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/anambra-author-attempts-suicide-for-being-duped-by-facebook-girlfriend/%3famp

I don’t know if I should call you a FOOL

You never had an agreement for the returns on the sales of your book. She saw you had a good story line that would sell, and ripped off your intelligent from you with $140000.

Oh boy say Wetin your book no even reach onitsha best seller.

Oh please quite the rant on social media and die properly for being stupid
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Spirated12(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2022
You are in anambra and sending such huge amount of money to a Facebook girlfriend. Let him rest in peace � cry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Amotekun777: 12:19am On May 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Whahfhgvyvjjkn bhdtujnjcdrs? Tuhs pu...

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Ezinwa120: 12:25am On May 26, 2022
Report the matter to INTERPOL Nigeria Police Force Headquarters Abuja to follow up the case, she will remit your money asap, thank me later.
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Bbbw: 1:42am On May 26, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Dpopsman123(m): 1:58am On May 26, 2022
You failed to thoroughly verify the authenticity of what she professed out of your impatience and naïveness now, you're going through these... Emotion blinded you... I pray for your breakthrough.
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/anambra-author-attempts-suicide-for-being-duped-by-facebook-girlfriend/%3famp
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by pacespot(m): 2:48am On May 26, 2022
You are talking as if she took the $140,000 from your bank account. Do you know how much effort it takes to sell a product online these days, because most people will not trust you to open their wallet for what you are selling especially if you are a Nigerian? She was not loyal to your agreement, not that she duped you the sum. Let me remind you, some digital marketing campaigns are worth ten folds the value of the product being marketed. All the same, she should have honoured the agreement.
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Jaqenhghar: 2:50am On May 26, 2022
40fy:
She conned him into giving her the manuscripts, then went ahead and get 'em proofread, published and sold, (Books were supposed to fetch at least $140,000). Now, woman acting like she's the author of the books!! Funny thing, the original author ain't getting a dime from the $140,000!!!
If he has proof that it is his work l he can take her to court...and by proof I mean even an email with the manuscript to her will suffice .
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by hisejaj734: 5:27am On May 26, 2022
Gdhd

Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Abiliboi: 5:28am On May 26, 2022
Ads
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Jrevelation(m): 5:42am On May 26, 2022
Case of producer and marketer

Producer is crying why marketer is laughing this no balance
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by begood2GEJ(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Them steal over 80 million madam! Hainn

Books enter Canada and the proceeds remain there. But I no see where he said she was his girlfriend, she was a Minister who promised to help him publish.

Do you mind stupid bloggers?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:15am On May 26, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I read you correctly. It's subliminal I know. Enjoy your evening.
Thanks for understanding.. kiss kiss cry
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by friendlyadvice: 6:18am On May 26, 2022
dre11:

grin ya intelligent na why drink poison na the first thing wey enter your mind
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by ZooOga: 6:28am On May 26, 2022
I highly doubt she made $140k from the manuscript.
And why isn't he putting her FB page on blast so others won't get duped?
And Governor Soludo has bigger fish to fry these days.
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Agugbadin: 6:47am On May 26, 2022
The lady must be an Igbo woman and maybe from Anambra state. Fear Igbo women.
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18am On May 26, 2022
E reach to commit suicide na. That type of money?
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by Ashirioluwa: 7:20am On May 26, 2022
Bad business …….

The woman should give him his share of profit after removing the cost of publishing the book.

Or

Maybe the money generated from sales doesn’t cover the cost of publishing.

Amazon and Walmart are not selling the book anymore more. This might be because of the fight between the writer and the publisher

Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by akudinaobi(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2022
I taught it was your hard earned saved money she duped
Rather it was your intelligence and digital writing that was turned to a book she alledge to have stole

Now did you know if truly that book was published
How did you know the book has made 140 000 k sales

An upcoming musician ones acuused a producer even to police for , producing his demo and seeling it to mtvbase for reproduction
The musician claimed he heard his music on international media mtvbase beat
The crisis lingers till the police got the producer
Only to found out that the producer never even lay hold on the demo plate
To talk of producing it
Rather the deliverery company misplaced it only to found it later in a trash

So my anambrA brother , investigate well
You can write the Canadian embassy to give you details of there copy write commission so that you can copy them the master piece of your work
In other to track down the allegde stollen work
Then arrest the lady
Re: Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend by learnedman(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2022
[quote author=dre11 post=113170025]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/anambra-author-attempts-suicide-for-being-duped-by-facebook-girlfriend/%3famp[/quotmumu republish your book,ABI the scammer collect your brain too?e]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dilemma Of A Friend / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.