Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate (28212 Views)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / APC Primaries: Great Ogboru Emerges Delta Governorship Candidate As Party Distan / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Belleful: 3:49pm On May 26, 2022
Gov Okowa don overthrow Ibori as d New Godfather of PDP Delta state. Why Ibori have retired to become the area father of Ethiope east and west local government of Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buckeyemedia1: 3:51pm On May 26, 2022
Daum:
I am from Delta partially and I can say Okowa has good strength here.

In Ibori LGA, I felt he was selfish by allowing his daughter go for House of Rep and making the incumbent loose the seat except maybe he has plans for Ibakpa.

Those of you saying Okowa has overthrown Ibori, that's a big mistake. What you can now say is Okowa has bought his right to be called King maker. He now shares that power with Ibori.

Okowa cannot kick Ibori out, Ibori has grassroot. He has his boys in so many places. It would be wrong to say Okowa wants to kick him out.

I am sure Ibori will be settled for his loss in the Primary. Even Sherrif is an Ibori boy. He will still travel to oghara to pay homeage . Just watch and see.

PDP will resolve their issues before the election.
Omo Agege no go see road for Delta. PDP is chop I chop in Delta state. Everyone must chop
Compensate Ibori with what? Or you think that it is Okowa, Ejele & pdp that will choose Delta Central’s Candidate for them?

Who is Sheriff in Urhobo Nation, or you think you Okowa can confuse us with his politicking?

The next Governor of Delta State must come from Ughelli.

No one is in doubt that it is the turn of Delta Central to churn out a governorship candidate, & the fact that John Nani & Igabkpa Okowa’s preferred candidates lost in Delta Central is a clear shot that Okowa cannot pick, Delta Central Governorship candidate for them.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buckeyemedia1: 3:56pm On May 26, 2022
Belleful:
Gov Okowa don overthrow Ibori as d New Godfather of PDP Delta state. Why Ibori have retired to become the area father of Ethiope east and west local government of Delta state.
Battle just they start, Okowa the man that destroyed pdp Delta State, What happened in Bayelsa State is about to occur in Delta state.

History has a funny way of repeating itself, small rat Okowa who Ibori made sure ascended the throne, wants to bite from the hand that fed him, because he is on the supposed throne?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2022
lordprogress:

What are you trying to say, ughelli don't have roads? Is that a joke ughelli is one of the major towns in delta state,
Are you even from Delta state?
no I'm from mass.
y'all complain of sheriff not been able to give his people light. I posted your god's constituency, you are asking me if I'm from Delta State.
Even the man that lost to sheriff that you are subbing for, his community doesn't have light for years now; they use gen there.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by spy24(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
If said you don't know Okowa in Delta state politics means you are a toddler or you are not from Delta state. In 2007 election, despite Ibori being the seating governor and his endorsement of Uduaghan, Okowa contested against him Udughan and Ibori, it only took a re-run for Udughan to win. After the first ballot, Ibori couldn't delivered Udughan, they have to do a re-run, and the party elders and national executives have to persuade Okowa to step down from the re-run for Ibori to have his way, with the understanding of taking over from Udughan. When Udughan related on the promise, he fought Uduaghan to stand
a still.

I laugh at you guys that make sentimental assumptions

What makes you think that sheriff won't turn his back on okowa when he eventually becomes the governor. Lol
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by spy24(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2022
ponishah:

On point bro

Ona too funny and naive with ona assumptions

And you think that this sheriff would turns his back against his kins when he eventually becomes governor ?.lol

Person wey fit turn him back on okowa, fear grassroot politician o
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by spy24(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2022
Bestman98:

Let me educate you concerning Delta State politics, Omo Agege and Sheriff is from the same side, Delta North is in control of Okowa, Delta central is in the hands of PDP , Delta South is still in control of PDP, all the state house of assembly seat belongs to PDP, all the local government chairmen belongs to PDP, concillors too all belongs to PDP. As far as am concerned PDP has no opposition in Delta State , Omo Agege and APC doesn't have single structure in DELTA state, Delta State is PDP , PDP is DELTA STATE.

Well said
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by spy24(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2022
Owologbo:

Forget that thing. APC can not win delta State gubernatorial.

Make ona dey calm down

Na so we talk for Edo state election

What happened in the end
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Athemisia: 4:33pm On May 26, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Okowa & the rest must be extremely stupid & naive if they think they can pick the Urhobo Governor representing Urhobo Nation, under the guise of pdp.

Or you think that it is Okowa & Ejele that will pick Delta Central governorship candidate for them?
Has there ever been a time where the people picked their choice?

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Daum: 4:48pm On May 26, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Compensate Ibori with what? Or you think that it is Okowa, Ejele & pdp that will choose Delta Central’s Candidate for them?

Who is Sheriff in Urhobo Nation, or you think you Okowa can confuse us with his politicking?

The next Governor of Delta State must come from Ughelli.

No one is in doubt that it is the turn of Delta Central to churn out a governorship candidate, & the fact that John Nani & Igabkpa Okowa’s preferred candidates lost in Delta Central is a clear shot that Okowa cannot pick, Delta Central Governorship candidate for them.

Well the Okpe people will rally behind their son
Aside that, I don't see delta central beating both north and south. If Ibori backs sheriff, no one from central can do anything about it.....

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by otokx(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2022
Why are some people wailing here?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2022
spy24:

I laugh at you guys that make sentimental assumptions

What makes you think that sheriff won't turn his back on okowa when he eventually becomes the governor. Lol
No one is talking of who will betray who tomorrow, we are talking of today and past politics of Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2022
spy24:

Make ona dey calm down

Na so we talk for Edo state election

What happened in the end
The two are not comparable.
obaseki was incumbent.
He has some power.
apart from Delta central that will be shared by the two candidates, which zone are they banking on?

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by darfay: 7:46pm On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
When I said this earlier that David have no chance against Sheriff, you guys refused to understand, still believe Ibori still has the Alter ego. The truth of the matter is that the alliance of Delta North and South has been producing the governor of Delta state since 1999, and nothing will change it. Let me school you a bit of politics of Delta state.
In 1999 UPU endorsed Moses Kragha against Ibori, Kragha lost out with Ibori aligning with Delta North and South.
In 2003, they endorsed Ogboru, Ogboru lost out. In 2007 and 2011 they still endorsed Ogboru against Udughan, Ogboru still lost out. In 2015, they endorsed David Edevbie against Okowa, David lost out. They still repeat the same with Edevbie against Sheriff.
The truth of the matter is that any candidate endorsed by Urhoboh and it's UPU, most surely loose. Because of their acclaimed ownership of Delta, other region will always work against such candidate. This is the basic truth which my fellow Urhoboh refused to understand.

You're not urhobo stop telling unnecessary lies
Everybody in Delta state jointly produce the governor of the state. During election almost all local government vote in the same pattern for the same candidate with the exception of ethiope East so this unnecessary divisive statement is unwarranted.
Delta central could really change the game if only they would start voting en mass as opposed to their usual voter apathy

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
spy24:

Ona too funny and naive with ona assumptions

And you think that this sheriff would turns his back against his kins when he eventually becomes governor ?.lol

Person wey fit turn him back on okowa, fear grassroot politician o
And is that new trait in humans?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by zinosleek(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2022
They are family. They will settle themselves
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by 1880gb: 6:52am On May 27, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Battle just they start, Okowa the man that destroyed pdp Delta State, What happened in Bayelsa State is about to occur in Delta state.

History has a funny way of repeating itself, small rat Okowa who Ibori made sure ascended the throne, wants to bite from the hand that fed him, because he is on the supposed throne?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by barcaboi(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Democracy in the mud!
Highest bidders are winning this race.

Thanks to Buhari undecided
Has highest bidders never bn the winners?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by eddynaira125: 12:04pm On May 27, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
I will school you in Delta State politics, I'm a player not just observer or a follower

I know you can school me, one of your lecture shows that the spelling of Urhobo is Urhoboh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Rejects ’Emi lo kan’ Politics, Warns Against Politic Of Entitlement / Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi / Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.