Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate (28209 Views)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / APC Primaries: Great Ogboru Emerges Delta Governorship Candidate As Party Distan / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Assetosky(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
no need to talk na till next year.

Better!

That's why I dint say who will win in my comment.

All those ranting up there should also know that heavy rigging can not happen like before again
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
Bros till next year....I will remind you.
Whatever I tell you in Delta state politics believe me, as of now, APC has no structure state wise to restle power from PDP. Do you know that PDP in Delta state is just like a village meeting, they host every week? APC has no such structure, they can't break in for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Athemisia: 12:14pm On May 26, 2022
Nebulax:
Pronouncing the surname would be so confusing..

grin
It's very easy.
Pronounced like this / O—Bo—Ri—Wo—Ri /

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buliwyf: 12:18pm On May 26, 2022
Ekugbeh:
where you de for the Delta? Na we go tell you who go win this election. APC will win both Abuja and Asaba, you can take that to the bank

Story. Calm down learner. Make primaries finish first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Athemisia: 12:21pm On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:
Omo Agege go flog this one hands down. With the way PDP is handling affairs of this coming election it might be heading for doom, it will take the grace of God for PDP to survive after this election. How do you have two confused and weak chairmen back to back? With the emergence of Ayu I was hoping there will be a Ray of hope for PDP but I think I guessed wrong.
Either ways these politicians only care about their selfish interest, not yours, not mine.
Get your PVC though and prepare to vote.
Vote for who then!? undecided

Omo Agege go flog this one hands down. With the way PDP is handling affairs of this coming election it might be heading for doom, it will take the grace of God for PDP to survive after this election.

We've always heard things like this in the past. PDP as a party is strongly rooted in Delta State. They own the North, Centre and South in Delta.
Omo-Agege is from the Centre and his party APC doesn't have weight in the north and south of Delta State.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Athemisia: 12:23pm On May 26, 2022
Buliwyf:

You mind all these people.... Them think say election na social media Dem take dry win am.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 12:24pm On May 26, 2022
TroubleMaker47:
Delta and Abia has never had it good, i hope PDP loses these states
e go better for you and your family in Jesus name Amen just for this simple true when you feet talk so now let vote for Candidate and party anymore
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Him winning against Amiri was not because of his smartness, it's because of Ogboru factor, mind Pius Ewerido, a common House of Assembly was on that seat before his demised.

If Omo-Agege was that smart and rugged in politics, why did it ran away from PDP, why can't he struggle it out with the likes of Okowa, Ochei and co? Right from 2007, he has been contesting election with Okowa in PDP, he has not been seeing Okowa back. I can give you the result of 2007, 2014 PDP primaries and see his performance.

Baba I'm lost
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 12:28pm On May 26, 2022
Buliwyf:

the Thunder when go fired you still they do press up kill you there must we always have tart as leader's
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Athemisia: 12:28pm On May 26, 2022
saintruky:

No forget too say Agege na ibori ally... If Agege fit bench almighty Amori, who be sheriff/okowa...

U go see decamping soon... Agege smart die... He sabi delta politics..

Abegi...
His smartness only end in the central no the north and south. The Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos and Aniomas have their majority in PDP and they will work hard to keep it in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buliwyf: 12:32pm On May 26, 2022
Sholuwa241:
the Thunder when go fired you still they do press up kill you there must we always have tart as leader's

Incoherent gibberish by a lunatic. Learn to use your brain when writing instead throwing tantrums. How is Omo-Agege better? And how does that change the reality that APC winning is a tall order?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 12:32pm On May 26, 2022
ericmani:

Okowa do this one o, I hope they don’t lose Delta sha
they will by Gods Grace
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buliwyf: 12:35pm On May 26, 2022
Athemisia:

His smartness only end in the central no the north and south. The Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos and Aniomas have their majority in PDP and they will work hard to keep it in PDP.

Here is someone that understands the political dynamics of the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by EnaibeSam: 12:39pm On May 26, 2022
Can he withstand Omo Agege in the race?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 12:40pm On May 26, 2022
Buliwyf:

Incoherent gibberish by a lunatic. Less to use your brain when writing instead throwing tantrums. How is Omo-Agege better? And how does that change the reality that APC winning is a tall order?
sick Deltans that while anywhere you people appears it is always noticed by other Nigeria's that a derailed person is around
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by eddynaira125: 12:48pm On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Omo-Agege is not known beyond Delta Central. Mark my words, if Omo-Agege win beyond 4 LGA, you know I'm not from Delta. Save this post and remind me after the election.

You are not from Delta State, just a normally nairaland troll, you nothing about Delta State politics
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 12:50pm On May 26, 2022
Luvinghubby:
Congratulations to the Okpe people of Delta State.

Despite having many unique ethnic groups, Zoning has made the political atmosphere in Delta State peaceful for a very long time now, the minority ethnic groups now have a sense of belonging, Governorship is just rotating among the 3 Senatorial districts.

But the question still remains, is zoning producing the best hands that can take the Blessed State to the next level of development ?

my answer in know even if we are to talk of zoning in the State is this the best the Okpe people can produce what a shame
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
eddynaira125:

You are not from Delta State, just a normally nairaland troll, you nothing about Delta State politics
tell that beast to keep quite
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 12:57pm On May 26, 2022
erai30:
He wants to be the governor of Delta State when his own community doesn't have light, after being in government for several years. Managed to put street light because he wants everyone to think he is working..... ONLY GOD GO HELP US PUNISH ALL THESE POLITICAL THIEVES.
bless you there
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Samari23sam: 12:59pm On May 26, 2022
Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life.

This will be thr simplest tip I've shared on this blog. And as simple as it is, it's as powerful as you might not think.

Apart from health benefit, there is a lot of spiritual benefits of water. Yes! Water. The same water you drink every day of your life. The same water you use to cook, wash, build and do all manners of things.

https://www.nairaland.com/7146302/using-water-break-all-evil

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Thebigheart: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
For your mind abi, e be like say una dey underrate Okowa oooo.

The moment I saw the numbers of delegates coming from each senatorial districts, I know it's over for Ediewve. Imagine,
Delta North-299
Delta South-266
Delta Central-260

nonxo007:
Omo Agege go flog this one hands down. With the way PDP is handling affairs of this coming election it might be heading for doom, it will take the grace of God for PDP to survive after this election. How do you have two confused and weak chairmen back to back? With the emergence of Ayu I was hoping there will be a Ray of hope for PDP but I think I guessed wrong.
Either ways these politicians only care about their selfish interest, not yours, not mine.
Get your PVC though and prepare to vote.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buliwyf: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
Sholuwa241:
sick Deltans that while anywhere you people appears it is always noticed by other Nigeria's that a derailed person is around

Idiotic mugu. If we ask you your state now you will claim Lagos. It's not by force to support what you support and Deltans are far better than you. You can't even spell and use punctuation well. Illiterate throwing tantrums because we don't vote for his APC. Monkey. Make arguments by showing the merits of your candidate instead of trying to coerce us to vote him. Better go and buy brain if you dont have it. And leave the political apologetics to other smarter people because you clearly lack sense. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2022
saintruky:

Baba I'm lost
Tell me where you lost, I will bring you back.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2022
eddynaira125:

I will school you in Delta State politics, I'm a player not just observer or a follower

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by subcbouy: 2:12pm On May 26, 2022
ponishah:

Una no funny at all!
The problem is that you all argue on emotion and sentiments, go and check the 2019 Delta central senatorial election result, despite all omo agege's rigging and gragra he got 111,000 votes.
Her opponent from pdp, a woman, got 99,votes. Guess what, na Amori pdp dey feature for that senatorial district now.
Just wait till after the election.
Omo agege has no structure, apc has no structure in Delta State.
Emotion? You dey peoples mind ni? You are God to think he cannot win?gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Tell me where you lost, I will bring you back.

Igbudu mkt lol
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2022
Athemisia:

Well 2023 nor far... Let's watch as events unfold... Otuaro
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buckeyemedia1: 3:09pm On May 26, 2022
ybalogs:
PDP is Delta and Delta is PDP so it is save to say Sherrif is the next Governor of Delta state.
Isn’t this the clearest definition of a Zombie?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Buckeyemedia1: 3:17pm On May 26, 2022
Athemisia:

Okowa & the rest must be extremely stupid & naive if they think they can pick the Urhobo Governor representing Urhobo Nation, under the guise of pdp.

Or you think that it is Okowa & Ejele that will pick Delta Central governorship candidate for them?
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Graceconnect: 3:31pm On May 26, 2022
JAWBONE:

Oga, Ibori's influence does not extend beyond Ethiope LG. Delta North and Delta South are PDP strongholds. Omo-Agege will do better than Ogboru but he ain't winning shit. The 8 LG of Delta North are in Okowa hands.
Omo Agege needs a strong running mate from either Delta North or Delta South.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Daum: 3:39pm On May 26, 2022
I am from Delta partially and I can say Okowa has good strength here.

In Ibori LGA, I felt he was selfish by allowing his daughter go for House of Rep and making the incumbent loose the seat except maybe he has plans for Ibakpa.

Those of you saying Okowa has overthrown Ibori, that's a big mistake. What you can now say is Okowa has bought his right to be called King maker. He now shares that power with Ibori.

Okowa cannot kick Ibori out, Ibori has grassroot. He has his boys in so many places. It would be wrong to say Okowa wants to kick him out.

I am sure Ibori will be settled for his loss in the Primary. Even Sherrif is an Ibori boy. He will still travel to oghara to pay homeage . Just watch and see.

PDP will resolve their issues before the election.
Omo Agege no go see road for Delta. PDP is chop I chop in Delta state. Everyone must chop

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by WarriAproko: 3:47pm On May 26, 2022
For ur info. James Manager is going to APC

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / Buhari Postpones Emergency FEC Meeting Till Monday / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.