Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate (28211 Views)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / APC Primaries: Great Ogboru Emerges Delta Governorship Candidate As Party Distan / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2022
bakar007:

Thank you ,u understand the politics of Delta state , we the ijaws and other tribes in Delta south and north people tend to follow this trend and it not changing anytime soon , the urhobos should support sheriff not divide themselves for no reason cause sheriff will win Delta south and north even if he lose Delta central.
I have been telling my people here, but they refused to understand. Sheriff only needs 30% of Urhobohs votes to win the election, which he will get from his Okpe block. The alliance of Delta North and Delta South has been producing the Governorship of Delta State since 1999, and it will continue in that way until Urhobohs sees other tribes as stakeholders in Delta State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:
The Ijaws will support Sheriff, u say.
Tompolo and James Manager double-handedly MADE OKOWA GOVERNOR in 2015 when Uduaghan wanted Victor Ochei and later Tony Obuh as Gov!
But Okowa has not returned the favour now dat James Manager is contesting!
Won't the Ijaws take dis into Acc?
Make we dey observe sha!
assuming the candidate you are rooting for won, will be talking about Manager?
You acting as if you are addressing kids.
It's the turn of Delta central and PDP has given it to them in the person of sheriff.
When it's the turn of Delta south, manager or whoever that is interested will come out and contest with his fellow Delta south.

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
hahahaha make I just stop.

Na so I tell apc guys say Godwin obaseki go win 2020 Edo state elections they thought I was just joking Even told some of them they were planning to disgrace tinubu,em nor hear. Till next year.

No forget too say Agege na ibori ally... If Agege fit bench almighty Amori, who be sheriff/okowa...

U go see decamping soon... Agege smart die... He sabi delta politics..

Abegi...
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Efezik007(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
mauureen:

Does Osubi don't have light, a town with airport and numerous beautiful houses

Nor mind that person.
Osubi have one of the best lite in this country,
With heavy NEPA bill cheesy
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
I said it here, when it happens make una no complain.after apc Delta primary elections I will know how apc federal will run their game. Some of you from Delta State need to know this before una get hbp. I don tell una now
you can take my word to the bank, APC has no chance in Delta State.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2022
Samcent:

Well said.

It's this same truth that has denied Ogboru the governorship seat.

Before Okowa because governor, I have friends from Delta Central who declared that they would die if anybody from Delta North ever governs the State. Today, Okowa is in his second term, and those friends are still alive and well.

Delta North and Delta South seems to have aligned to counter the weight of Delta Central. Anybody from Delta Central that wants to be governor must work with this dynamics.
They will still brag that they Urhobohs don't want Sheriff, forgotten that Delta state is not all about Urhobohs.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by efemena24(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2022
erai30:
He wants to be the governor of Delta State when his own community doesn't have light, after being in government for several years. Managed to put street light because he wants everyone to think he is working..... ONLY GOD GO HELP US PUNISH ALL THESE POLITICAL THIEVES.
the whole of Okpe local government where he’s from does not even have a single bank!!

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Realhommie(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
unfortunately, you guys commenting are not from Delta nor follow Delta state politics. Ogboru you just mentioned is no longer with Omo-Agege, he has left Omo-Agege with his supporters to NNPP. This why I keep asking 'who will deliver Omo-Agege when most of his supporters has left him? People like OGBORU, Cairo Ojougboh, Victor Ochei, Okumagba's, Festus Keyamo, Hon. Jaro Egbo, Cyril Ogodo etc, are all left him
Don't assume things about people when you're not certain.. Firstly, I'm proudly Deltan through and through, born and bred, Effurun/Warri precisely.. The only reason I'm this concerned about what happens next is because I'm a stakeholder by right of indigeneship and i am not a political neophyte as you also insinuated.

That said, is there time for alignments and realignments? Obviously, yes the current situation surrounding major players not withstanding... Again, this is politics, a game od interests. Forces will sure align before the election, that i know too well. As for who'll emerge the next governor, it's too early and dicey to make a call..

Let's see how things will pan out.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Dazall: 10:36am On May 26, 2022
For those who think Omo Agege is an heavy weight in Delta let me inform you that even in his hometown Orogun he is nothing to write home about.

No development in his community, last time I checked the road leading to his house and family house untarred and very bad.

PDP has a very strong foundation in Delta and it will take a coalition of different parties who are united with a vision just like the one that happened in 2015 which unsurped PDP from the central even though we all know how it turned out.

As things stand judging from history, it's safe to say that Sheriff is going to be the new governor of Delta State.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2022
saintruky:

No forget too say Agege na ibori ally... If Agege fit bench almighty Amori, who be sheriff/okowa...

Abegi...
decamping for delta central? yes.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Deltatoto: 10:40am On May 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm .. He looks a small fry when compared with his major opponent, Omo Agege
omo agege is not a serious opposition.Delta is pdp
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Owologbo(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2022
efemena24:
the whole of Okpe local government where he’s from does not even have a single bank!!
And Omo agege ughelli has all roads in good shape right?

https://www.facebook.com/100008399834145/posts/pfbid0MXEAUsmrUtWjkLMTpVNKCTs2USraCNbBANsCHTu66KHRxUUvfLnVBWkkUTMcJ5Ezl/
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Ekugbeh(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2022
Eserise1:

No think am , the jubilation here for Sheriff nor be small , he has strong backing
There will be a brawl
lol. Strong backing from who? Amori, Ibori, who. PDP is gone in Delta state. Okowa just killed it
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2022
saintruky:

Abegi...
I nor go say anything again.... campaign go start abi.one thing I know about politicians,they are very good at betrayal so you don't create an atmosphere for decamping. Till next year
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Deltatoto: 10:43am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
em don lose....sheriff and okowa with their money can't stand omoagege. The pillars of pdp don crack already. Bayelsa scenario about to play in Delta State

Omoagege go win straight up.
agege will not win.he is not a serious politician.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by richmote: 10:44am On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
They will still brag that they Urhobohs don't want Sheriff, forgotten that Delta state is not all about Urhobohs.
How is it possible that you are Urhobo and can’t spell the name correctly

2 Likes

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Ekugbeh(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2022
Buliwyf:

Leave them. All this people saying Omo Agege has won already. I just dey laugh
where you de for the Delta? Na we go tell you who go win this election. APC will win both Abuja and Asaba, you can take that to the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bahamas95(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2022
TroubleMaker47:
Delta and Abia has never had it good, i hope PDP loses these states
As if APC is better.

It's just like someone asking you to choose between DEVIL and LUCIFER.

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by sylve11: 10:47am On May 26, 2022
nonxo007:

No think am o, there are speculations that Omo-Agege is trying to lobby Ibori to side him in APC, if this so happens PDP is gone in Delta state.

That's what is going to happen. cool
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Ekugbeh(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Omo-Agege is not known beyond Delta Central. Mark my words, if Omo-Agege win beyond 4 LGA, you know I'm not from Delta. Save this post and remind me after the election.
lol. Where all these one come from? 4 LGA in central? So where did he get his votes to become a senator
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Ekugbeh(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2022
SpearofGod:
Go Emerho compound for Evwreni you go see Omo-agege poster for billboard for front of Emerho compound
no mind that guy. You sit somewhere crafting imaginary things
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by lordprogress: 10:54am On May 26, 2022
Owologbo:

And Omo agege ughelli has all roads in good shape right?

https://www.facebook.com/100008399834145/posts/pfbid0MXEAUsmrUtWjkLMTpVNKCTs2USraCNbBANsCHTu66KHRxUUvfLnVBWkkUTMcJ5Ezl/
What are you trying to say, ughelli don't have roads? Is that a joke ughelli is one of the major towns in delta state,
Are you even from Delta state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Ekugbeh(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
sapele for that matter....
where Oboro come from and where Agege come from and and who won that axis last senatorial election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by ponishah: 10:55am On May 26, 2022
subcbouy:
gringrin A senator cannot his senatorial district how much more winning the entire state.grin una too funny
Una no funny at all!
The problem is that you all argue on emotion and sentiments, go and check the 2019 Delta central senatorial election result, despite all omo agege's rigging and gragra he got 111,000 votes.
Her opponent from pdp, a woman, got 99,votes. Guess what, na Amori pdp dey feature for that senatorial district now.
Just wait till after the election.
Omo agege has no structure, apc has no structure in Delta State.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by lordprogress: 10:56am On May 26, 2022
richmote:

How is it possible that you are Urhobo and can’t spell the name correctly
Don't mind that imposter he can't even spell Urhobo well.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Assetosky(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2022
Bestman98:

Let me educate you concerning Delta State politics, Omo Agege and Sheriff is from the same side, Delta North is in control of Okowa, Delta central is in the hands of PDP , Delta South is still in control of PDP, all the state house of assembly seat belongs to PDP, all the local government chairmen belongs to PDP, concillors too all belongs to PDP. As far as am concerned PDP has no opposition in Delta State , Omo Agege and APC doesn't have single structure in DELTA state, Delta State is PDP , PDP is DELTA STATE.

So you all said concerning bayelsa in 2020.

And you forget say apc get 2 senators and pdp only 1 aggrieved senator.

Let me tell those people who are not in Delta but will like to comment on this matter based on hearsay. You people should go and study how apc uprooted pdp in bayelsa during the 2020 gubernatorial. It will guide your ignorance in judging this Delta matter because the same scenario is playing in Delta now.

One expo about the bayelsa scenario is that; oforji a very strong pdp man from yenagoa LGA was not even allow to come out on election day.

Una go just dey comment when una no even dey there. One idiot is even asking that agege should go and settle with emero! Emero that has been with dsp for 2 years now.

Mumu comments everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Ekugbeh(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2022
Bizibi:
look nor make me vex....it was ibori that brought okowa in when they used David edevbie as smoke screen,non of us knew it was okowa. One of my uncle was told to contest in that primaries to split the vote. It was after the election we got to know ibori had an agreement with okowa and uduaghan on the rotation. This is no news na.....
Okowa had no structure before 2015 no hype am here at all.

I am from Delta south,all my relations are in pdp in Delta State it is now I am getting to know the apc guys at federal level.
lies, it was Tomopolo that came With bags of dollars

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by B2Bmen: 11:06am On May 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

Pdp really dealt with you Igbos. grin grin
my brother if u say dealt na just grammar they rape us through the anu like say we be Bob risky.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2022
saintruky:

Abegi...
Him winning against Amiri was not because of his smartness, it's because of Ogboru factor, mind Pius Ewerido, a common House of Assembly was on that seat before his demised.

If Omo-Agege was that smart and rugged in politics, why did it ran away from PDP, why can't he struggle it out with the likes of Okowa, Ochei and co? Right from 2007, he has been contesting election with Okowa in PDP, he has not been seeing Okowa back. I can give you the result of 2007, 2014 PDP primaries and see his performance.

1 Like

Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by sylve11: 11:17am On May 26, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

For which state Omo Agege don settle him own problem with Emerho inside APC before talking about taking delta from Pdp.

Una go just open mouth dey yarn dust. Omo Agege won’t get %30 of total vote. He’s not popular than Ogboru who’s been contesting from all the opposition since the days of AD.

Na about like that? undecided cool
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Bizibi(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2022
Assetosky:

So you all said concerning bayelsa in 2020.

And you forget say apc get 2 senators and pdp only 1 aggrieved senator.

Let me tell those people who are not in Delta but will like to comment on this matter based on hearsay. You people should go and study how apc uprooted pdp in bayelsa during the 2020 gubernatorial. It will guide your ignorance in judging this Delta matter because the same scenario is playing in Delta now.

One expo about the bayelsa scenario is that; oforji a very strong pdp man from yenagoa LGA was not even allow to come out on election day.

Una go just dey comment when una no even dey there. One idiot is even asking that agege should go and settle with emero! Emero that has been with dsp for 2 years now.

Mumu comments everywhere
no need to talk na till next year.
Re: Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2022
Ekugbeh:
lol. Where all these one come from? 4 LGA in central? So where did he get his votes to become a senator
Check the result of 2019 election, he only won in Ughelli North, Ughelli South, Udu and Ethiope East LGA to emerged winner, while Oboro won in Sapele, Uvwie, Okpe and Ethiope West. The margins between both of them was less 11, 000 votes. As it stands now, Omo- Agege can't win Ethiope East and Udu any more, those areas are Ogboru home base and Ogboru is no longer in APC. Omo-Agege can win in his Ughelli axis, while Sheriff will win Okpe, Sapele, Uvwie and Ethiope West as usual. Those areas are PDP home base.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together / Police Takeover Edo Assembly, APC Set To Remove Speaker, Inaugurate 14 Members / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.