Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison (28655 Views)

2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Keepamsafe: 6:32am On May 26, 2022
Omo. The ball has entered my court.

But I’m not happy with this courtyard
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by gladdensir(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2022
Na wa o!

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by FuckOsuPigs: 6:34am On May 26, 2022
Prophetmohamm:
Tinubu na basterd.

Lol! Tinubu is the source of your misfortune. grin

Sniper is cheap. grin
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by SaturnNick(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2022
Na motorcycle abi na bicycle
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Prophetmohamm: 6:37am On May 26, 2022
who is this domestic baboon? 
FuckOsuPigs:

Lol! Tinubu is the source of your misfortune. grin

Sniper is cheap. grin
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by shaggy007(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2022
Prophetmohamm:
Tinubu na basterd.

Ah swear
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by slex(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2022
So I investigated this, chidera was found to be in possession of other company bikes and equipment (after the warehouse break in) that was why he was remanded.

Quite sad he died in custody.

Will look for the findings and post it here soon.

It's good to hear both sides.

1 Like

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by slex(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2022
OK.. Found it.

Ps note - I'm not supporting any side, just read and comment.

1 Like

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by rajiedreez: 6:43am On May 26, 2022
Bicycle shocked shocked sad sad
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:44am On May 26, 2022
To the deceased, sleep well.
To the company, all the best.
And to the rest of us, e go be.

2 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Benmob: 6:45am On May 26, 2022
Prophetmohamm:
Tinubu na basterd.
sense is far away from u, is d topic about tinubu, a 19 years old kid is dead, instead of u to write RIP but u still display ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by erai30(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2022
All I can hear in my head is the voice of FELA, everyday my people dey inside bus, suffering and smiling. grin
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Gkemz: 7:04am On May 26, 2022
errand360hq has damaged it's reputation and has shown itself to be wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Bombastically00(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2022
19 years old Chai....May we not Die trying to struggle for a living�

3 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Hyperchi(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2022
DamnNiggar:
Afonja employer has sent skull miners to kill him because he is Igbo.

This hate won't take y'all anywhere undecided
Don't allow foolishness move around u. Get serious

3 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by ThothHermes: 7:11am On May 26, 2022
kingthreat:
IF the boy replaced the bike and they still insisted he goes to jail then the delivery company should be held responsible.
Errand360NG are heartless. The family should push this to the end.
Read the story. Don't just comment angry

3 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Lukaku12: 7:12am On May 26, 2022
What a country..the rich always find a way to exploit the poor and employers always want to savage their employees...why didn’t they drop the case after he has replaced the missing bike?
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by nedekid: 7:15am On May 26, 2022
Blakjewelry:
It's for them to sue the company na
Sue the company based on what? Sentiments?. The case was charged to court, and the biker died while in prison custody. Maybe you mean they should sue the prison service.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by autodevice(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by nedekid: 7:16am On May 26, 2022
ybalogs:
Wahala.....��

FROM DPO TO GOVERNOR:

The new Divisional Police Officer of Kwale Police Station decided to go incognito into the town to sample the population on the use of drugs.
He asked a young man where he can find weed to buy. The young man dashed in and out of his house and brings him a package, he tells the DPO, "Na the original and good one be this".
The DPO smells the weed and asked him; "Do you know who I am?".
The young man answered, "No, why?
The DPO said: "I am the Divisional Police Officer!".
The young man exclaimed; "Only smell you smell am, and you don become DPO, wetin go happen when you smoke am?, you go become the Governor na...!!!

Morning folks.

grin
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by nedekid: 7:17am On May 26, 2022
ThothHermes:
Read the story. Don't just comment angry
Seconded.
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by kals4luv990(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2022
nedekid:

Seconded.
I have read and re-read that story and stuffs ain't adding up..lyk he was in custody yet der was a breakin at the company and a security guard identified him..either the person writing no write well or der is fowl play
Well wat do I know
And nobody will try this to my brother and go free

1 Like

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Richy4(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2022
They just wasted this guy's life for a bike that might not be up to 500k..

I wish that the family members were rich enough So that the company can provide evidence that indeed he was the one that broke into their premises...

It's just means that are withholding some justices in various parts of the world..
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by nedekid: 7:23am On May 26, 2022
kerry57:
But y is our system this bad. Bicycle have been replaced, what is he still doing in the prison for God's sake. This matter will be swept under the carpet as usual cos in this country nobody fights for the masses.
That company did nothing wrong. A rider took a bike home, it got missing. They reported to police. Police charged him to court. The family got a replacement for peaceful settlement. The company tried to withdraw the matter, but the ride died in state custody. The court takes a process to release a person from its custody.

2 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Oplomo: 7:25am On May 26, 2022
Can't the nigeria prison officers be sued?

How could the courts ask the Nigeria prison officers to bring suspects awaiting trial to court yet the prison bastards don't comply? Are the courts that useless?

1 Like

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by DimIsaac10(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2022
Police and Company don price market be that na
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by nedekid: 7:32am On May 26, 2022
kals4luv990:
I have read and re-read that story and stuffs ain't adding up..lyk he was in custody yet der was a breakin at the company and a security guard identified him..either the person writing no write well or der is fowl play
Well wat do I know
And nobody will try this to my brother and go free
It wount happen to your brother IJN.
Note that the biker died within the judicial system and hence no fault of the company.

3 Likes

Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by Blakjewelry(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2022
nedekid:

Sue the company based on what? Sentiments?. The case was charged to court, and the biker died while in prison custody. Maybe you mean they should sue the prison service.
Was it established he stole the bike? And shey the bike has been replaced, so under what crime was he still been held?
Re: Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison by kals4luv990(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2022
nedekid:

It wount happen to your brother IJN.
Note that the biker died within the judicial system and hence no fault of the company.
RIP to dat bro nd wat can I say wen we are in Nigeria cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! / Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.