Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes (36264 Views)

I Congratulate Shehu Sani For Securing Two Votes Only In Pdp Gov Primary / Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by kkins25(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2022
dominique:
He expects to win the primary elections without greasing the palms of delegates, he was not informed.

You could say the same about peter obi. They know, they are trying to avoid that ridiculous scheme. Unfortunately, we are still under the claws of corruption.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Igbojew: 2:21pm On May 26, 2022
kingsceedon:

My sister nobody or tribes messed with the igbos and remained the same
Am telling you, Igbos are a force to reckon with that is why other tribes hate and scared of them.Dont pray Igbos to get your time on social media cos if they do your own is finished.Ask Reno Omokiri what happened to his Twitter account after dragging entire Igbos on Twitter because of the death of Fatima.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by OmoManU: 2:21pm On May 26, 2022
SaintLucia:
Like Obi Pandora like Shehu Sani, no politicians born alive in Nigeria can defeat them on Twitter grin

Never grin grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by virus05(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2022
007inc:

Will u SHUT up and stop t bigotry. Is Shehu Igbo? U just keep ranting on line but offfline u meek as a goat.
Omo the thing tire me. The rate of hate on igbos on nairaland is alarming. Every thread you goto, you must see people saying trash about igbos whether the thread is about Igbos or not, sometimes I just feel these people are sponsored though.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Golan007: 2:44pm On May 26, 2022
Do the aspirants cast a vote?
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by drlateef: 2:45pm On May 26, 2022
LOOOLLL!!!!! Turenchi too much. He is not going to drop shishi in an era when delegateship is a career and full time paying job. He is in the wrong country. Same with Peter Obi or so I heard. They should let Tinubu win and he will sanitise the system further. I am sure of that. Tinubu is in politics to correct it and serve the people. With greater prosperity and transparency, the era of brown envelop politics might be eradicated.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by wink2015(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2022
SHEHU SANI IS GOOD AT MAKING MOUTH.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2022
As in 1,2. grin
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by tnerro1(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2022
So this man will have so much time to disturb us on Twitter, chai, na wa ooooo angry
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by gbagyiza: 3:06pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:

God bless Shehu Sani. You are a sincere and upright politician.

You said it all. The guy is one of the sincere politicians i know. He was the first person to open up on the amount a senator earns in Nigeria during an interview. I remembered vividly his colleagues nearly ate him raw. I am interested in politics just to change the narrative and put so many politicians on their toes regarding credibility n positive impacts in politics but my greatest concern is that Nigerian political space don't value sincere n competent people. The truth is that i won't give anybody one naira to vote for me, if you see something in me and you believe in me as the right person for the Job after a series of positive campaign n tour to meet with the people at all levels, fine.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Bbdiyya: 3:15pm On May 26, 2022
falcon01:
It's because he was against the killing of Deborah, everything went downward from there.
continue deceiving yourself, Shehu Sani's political career is long gone. He was lucky to be called ex- law maker thanks to bubu tsunami that swept the entire northern regions in 2015.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 26, 2022
Jamesbally:

iGBO People don't know this. grin grin
NO what Igbo people didn't know is that their type of politics has no space in Nigeria..
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Nakedmoney: 3:56pm On May 26, 2022
They for kukuma give am the invalid votes make e come up small.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 26, 2022
dedonfranco:
Shehu Sani political career is lifeless.

So the guy that paid all the delegates and got a lot of votes is good ehhn?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 26, 2022
Should have japa like Obi who has also sensed 1 or 2 votes.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by frog12: 4:34pm On May 26, 2022
hahhaha SHEHU SANI is a stupid man. he should go INDEPENDENT.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Jsucre(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2022
Invalid get vote pas you, shioooh
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Lionnation: 4:53pm On May 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
There is no polling unit on social media
it is primary election doesn't require polling unit

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Lionnation: 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
ezenwajosh:
NO what Igbo people didn't know is that their type of politics has no space in Nigeria..
yes ofcus, politics of truth have no space in Nigeria
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by ShaqFu: 5:51pm On May 26, 2022
Appreciate these clean votes my ass! Mr Man take your L and cook it.

This is a clear indication that making noise on social media doesn't win election. Mr Shehu Sani forget what politics is about. It's a shame to him. Next time he should learn to politic.

Imagine the nonsense he's even saying. You don't know who the delegates are yet you want to win election. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by LIGHTROOM: 7:27pm On May 26, 2022
This failure sound
He chochochochochocho
He choke
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by KingDamzzy(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2022
All these social media politicians with absolutely no relevance in the actual scheme of things.

Keypad warrior always attacking El Rufai meanwhile he cannot sort himself out politically. Big shame.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by 9jaRealist: 7:51pm On May 26, 2022
>
Kai! Even “Invalid” got more votes than my dude Shehu… grin grin

Anyway, I remain PROUD him for not paying a single kobo for votes…
All these people selling their votes will live to regret it when these thieves loot their children’s inheritance.

>

Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by John4B: 7:55pm On May 26, 2022
That serves him right. Let him continue his social media politics.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Karnice600: 8:42pm On May 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Senator Shehu Sani has announced that he lost the Kaduna PDP Governorship prinary held yesterday to Honourable Isah Ashiru
He got two votes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1529671780318715904

Shehu Sanni with just 2 votes?
Anyway its well.
I know the majority in Nigeria are given to making stupid choices.
Always dissing potentials for potties.
That's how sey Baba came up. Nigeria's setback is based on the sick mindset of the majority.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Karnice600: 8:45pm On May 26, 2022
falcon01:
It's because he was against the killing of Deborah, everything went downward from there.

Sure. Same reason Atiku denounced his post
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Gandollaar(f): 8:51pm On May 26, 2022
Day169:
His political journey to reality (oblivion) has begun. lipsrsealed
Don't be too sure. One government will soon come in and make him minister and he will start balling again.
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Gandollaar(f): 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
Neddstark:

Louder!!!
The fake neddstark! You are still alive?
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by Gandollaar(f): 8:57pm On May 26, 2022
casualobserver:

By this weekend all these fanboys and girls on nairaland and twitter who are not even registered party members with fantasy candidates will understand the value of years of building a political structure.
Bookmarked!
Re: Shehu Sani Lost Kaduna PDP Governorship Primary, Gets Two Votes by stacyadams: 11:53pm On May 26, 2022
Make he try barb that him hair..him resemble chucky grin grin..chucky u wanna play, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Obajana: 2002 Agreement Between Kogi And Dangote Released / Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.