Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (48185 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2022
Pdp saw the treat from Peter, so they now fought hard to remove him before he outshine the all, so I don't blame. The truth is that people love peter so much
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Realists(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2022
Cognitivereason:
Generally igbo people are bad at politics ...

PDP has always been a selfish party...how can a region like SE support u for 20 years nonstop in elections and u forbid it to pick a candidate from the region for presidential elections...

The same SE now thinks APC whose strong hold and support is from the north and SW ...will leave these two regions and give it to an igbo man...
Lai Lai...

politics isn't by emotions..
Even with the agitation for Biafra...igbo people largely supported atiku for 2019 election...and the useless albino pig did nothing or never made pem about it...

We will continue to deceive ourselfs while other regions move

PDP realized 5% will not be greater than 95

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Cognitivereason: 9:38am On May 26, 2022
Reality3080:
peter obi inherited ipob supporters n the same way they made everyone hate ipob is d same way they created problem for Peter obi

Reno omokri insulted tinubu a couple times n he even said his teeth is decayed n many shots but nobody get him time n these same guys were happy that time

But d moment he told them Peter obi can’t want problem started,I just dey imagine if Reno should give Peter obi half of what he gave tinubu many of them will be dead by now

Igbos are highly emotional n illogical n that’s y unstable people like ffk,Kemi olunloyo,Reno,deji adeyanju can play with their brains

They need constant validation
it is specifically brainwashed IPOB sympathisers that are emotional...

Don't generalise

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Omodua(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2022
Dsalvo:
Emotional mofos. Same as their compatriots here on NL. I will always say it that all Igbos, becasues of their emotional approach to everything, are guaranteed to cry and lose in the end.
Shut up! Cheap slave.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:38am On May 26, 2022
I would rather vote for boko haram instead of voting for an Igbo man. They must continue to serve other tribes. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Greatzeus(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2022
Cry us a river grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 9:39am On May 26, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Dynamicboss:
This has no significant effect. Election is not done on social media

Continue to live in delusion... After na you will still say I am living in computer age
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by sylve11: 9:39am On May 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omo grin

Replica of what happened when Garnacho who's from Argentina posted that Ronaldo Is The Real G.O.A.T

Omo, See as Aguero and some Argentinians unfollowed Garnacho on IG, Dude lost A million followers, Lol

Haha grin cool
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by specialmati(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin PDP want to field an old man grin grin grin grin i told you guys pdp will take 4th or 5th position after election.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by redcliff: 9:41am On May 26, 2022
CharleyBright:
That Reno O'Mockery is a damn useless irritating old fool. The man talks far more than he thinks.
For a Refugee in hiding and someone who won't vote, the idiot is carrying PDP and Atiku Matter for head pass those that will even vote.
I always thought FFK was irritating until I mistakenly followed Reno O'Mockery tweets. The old fool had taken idiocy to a high level far beyond FFK.
When a man starts growing grey hairs, it has come a time to start cautioning himself and giving himself some respect in public space so children don't take the grey hairs as white powder.
Reno has totally lost it.
Tufiakwa!!

Anybody who thinks Reno is an intellectual and upright person has a short memory. Is it not this same reno that was GEJs aide? the way we feel aout Adeshitna, Garba Shehu and that useless Bashir Ahmed or whatever his name is, was the same way wey felt about Doyin Okupe, Ruben Abati and Reno Omokri during GEJ's time. we have so quick forgotten how useless reno was when he was with his master GEJ. he is only supporting Atiku now because he believes that if he does win, he would come back and be given another political appointment. Reno is useless. Nigerians will still vote Buhari even if he comes back after 20years because we are always quick to forget our enemies of time past.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by odomanis: 9:41am On May 26, 2022
Cadamlk:
And what has unfollowing of PDP got to do with election The way some people reason ehn! How many of these online warriors even have pvc? Just wondering though .

Despite all their noises, they are not even up to 5000

You should not make this a big deal. Those online warriors as you chose to call them followed PDP because of Obi so, how is it a problem if they unfollow PDP because of Obi ? If not for anything, it will help us know truly how popular PDP is on twitter. Look at the good side.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Ddokie: 9:42am On May 26, 2022
Dynamicboss:
This has no significant effect. Election is not done on social media

Every vote counts in an election brother.

If there are a million supporters of peter obi, in and out of social media, PDP has lost that already.

How on earth will they defeat APC?

With all the calmness of Jonathan and the corresponding tsunami like effect of the Buhari campaign in 2015, Buhari won with just about 2 million votes. If they had lost 1 million of those votes, PDP would have still been in power.

To beat a government in Power you need everything you can lay your hands on.

PDP should have handled PO better, even if they were not going to give him the ticket.

As it stands, PDP no fit collect power for 2023.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by redcliff: 9:42am On May 26, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Igbos are cry cry babies hahahahahaha. E pain dem

Stfu, dont quote me if you decide to be stewpid by tribe.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Omodua(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2022
OkutaNla:
That's the same 'my way or the highway' toxic character that ipob are known for. Na dem full Peter Obi support groups. Very emotionally immature and childish set of human beings. Smh.
Just as you are following your demi god Jagaban. For sure,you're a cheap slave.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:44am On May 26, 2022
redcliff:

Stfu, dont quote me if you decide to be stewpid by tribe.
yeeboo mkpurumiri e pain you. Lol
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by IkeIgboNile(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2022
This is the first step for our political maturity. The next step is to ensure you register and encourage those around you to get their own PVCs. This 2023 election is bigger than any political party or moneybag, we have a chance to make a real change, it's time to show how avoid those tools (tribal sentiment, religious affiliation,hunger electoral violence etc) that these politicians have been using to enslave us and come out in mass make our vioce heard.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Divoc19(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2022
You are correct but APC will not win come 2023.

Obi has really changed the game for whatever reason/threat he got.

I was personally thinking he will run with Atiku now, it's likely Atiku/Wike ticket for PDP.

Cognitivereason:

Igbos are 100% fit...it is their turn based on how the seats rotate for equity and justice..

Even with this.. it can be given to Igbos just like dat..
Every less cynical and politically sound person knows tinubu will get APC ticket...

Even with that ..did u see theirnubu sitting comfortably in bourdillion street waiting for delegates to vote...

I am igbo..but in all sincerity...Peter Obi thinks this election thing is by social media ..how many delegates has Obi met with outside the SE...

Every sane body knows it foolish to still invest in the South East especially with what IPOB has done...

even wike is better prepared and is following the route that actually makes people win elections ..

PDP or Obi can not win any election...

The real election is in APC primaries..how ever emerges becomes president...that is the bitter truth
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Latakia(f): 9:48am On May 26, 2022
Lol he pain IPOB. Wike chased all IPOB terrorists and their remnants away from River State and also chased Obi Pandora their number IPOB apologists away from PDP grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Trentee4eva: 9:48am On May 26, 2022
Reno Omokri is a nuisance. His recent divisive and fear-mongering posts are aimed at pitching Northerners against Southerners, just to help Atiku clinch the PDP ticket.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Dynamicboss: 9:48am On May 26, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]

Continue to live in delusion... After na you will still say I am living in computer age

The election system is not automated in Nigeria and major parts of Africa. Even in developed countries, people still vote via polling units but the difference is that the system is digitalized and counts their votes immediately unlike ballot paper system which is archaic and easily prone to corrupt practices
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Lose elections...fine by me

But to lose territories like Owerri,Oba and nnewi just like our brethen down west lost territories like Ilorin, Yewa and igangan is a Redline for me.

choose wisely.

More display of senseless attachment to emotions and sentiments. Can you people grow the eff up?

We are talking 2023 Presidency of the biggest black nation on earth and this kid is talking feudal garbage from centuries ago.

Better to shut up if you have nothing sensible or adult to say.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by odomanis: 9:49am On May 26, 2022
Esama:
Igbo people sef.

Why dont you just say PO supporters sef,why bring in the whole of Ibo ? Do you pretend not to know that there are so many non Igbos who are supporting PO ? A look at those who have unfollowed PDP because of PO even reveal some non igbo names so,what are you saying ? Do you also pretend not to know that there are Igbos not supporting PO ? You guys should please leave Igbos alone. The hate is too much !
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2022
Eboes sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by TechBIogger: 9:49am On May 26, 2022
Dsalvo:
Emotional mofos. Same as their compatriots here on NL. I will always say it that all Igbos, becasues of their emotional approach to everything, are guaranteed to cry and lose in the end.
mehn I also spotted that dope comment.
These cry beings are way too emotional
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Miracle2020: 9:50am On May 26, 2022
When we told them that pdp don't care about them, these emotional baby politicians thought we hate them. In fact, even if the ticket was zone to the south,I believe pdp will never give their ticket to south east. When Umahi was dumping pdp he told them that the south east have no hope with pdp . Instead of them to listen and analyze Umahi statement,they begin to show their emotional show of hatred and insult which they are known for.
Let me tell you,igbo chances of being a president lies with the apc. Pdp will never give a chance for an igbo man no matter what.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by kingyakos: 9:50am On May 26, 2022
OkutaNla:
That's the same 'my way or the highway' toxic character that ipob are known for. Na dem full Peter Obi support groups. Very emotionally immature and childish set of human beings. Smh.

U can do better than that....mofos
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Ijaya123: 9:51am On May 26, 2022
And of what consequence is the unfollowings and blockings?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by TundeEdnut35(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2022
kodimoore:
SHUT UP. IS PDP AN IGBO PARTY? WHY THE HATE ON IGBO RACE? ALLOW THEM TO GO PROBLEM, GRANT THEIR REQUESTS, PROBLEM. ALLOW THEM ACCESS TO CONTEST, PROB. WHY ARE YOU ALL AFRAID OF THE IGBO RACE ( FROM YOUR ANCESTORS TO THE GENERATION UNBORN?

no one abhor igbos is you igbos that hate yourselves and other tribes, because of your secession plans you folks have been
reviling and insulting yorubas and other nigerians despite no one is stopping you guys not to secede from nigeria, you cant eat your cake and have it simultaneously, is either you secede from Nigeria or stay in Nigeria and request for your concessionn to be president and the issue of presidency is not gotten on a platter of gold you have to fight and work assiduously for it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by MITCHELL96: 9:53am On May 26, 2022
Tobijays:
lies bro million followers ke in short he gained more sef

Yes, He lost and he gained too, He lost his Argentina brothers, people from Portugal and other countries then followed him cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Psychokinetic: 9:54am On May 26, 2022
Lol… Reno O’Mockery Nugget sense normally grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) / AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.