Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (48188 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by realestate99: 11:32am On May 26, 2022
DMerciful:
I have unfollowed PDP on Twitter!
So you want an applause? You are a nobody!!! Inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2022
Peter Obi didn't have a chance in the first place, therefore, the man and his tinny supporters will not be missed.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2022
Pussycat344:
I heard someone say that Igbos don't know how to play politics. This is wrong. You can say that for Nigerian politics, which is indeed no politics at all. Our forefathers brought politics in Nigeria and worked hard for Nigeria's independence. But things have fallen apart and politics is all about money, tribe and winner takes all mentality. Things can never work out in Nigeria if nothing changes in a hurry.

When it doesn't favour you guys, you quote all these. So all the time it was favouring him even in 2019, things haven't fallen? I have said it before. Peter Obi is a lightweight politician, can never win a national election. He is only a local state/regional politician. He is just an over hyped groundnut that will be used las las to drink garri

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2022
Those you think loves you because you're helping them bring IPOB DOWN will now be calling you IPOB Isn't grin they will even tell you you're SHOUTING BIAFRA because PETER OBI DIDN'T WIN PRIMARY grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by ogwumgbe: 11:39am On May 26, 2022
Cadamlk:
And what has unfollowing of PDP got to do with election The way some people reason ehn! How many of these online warriors even have pvc? Just wondering though .

Despite all their noises, they are not even up to 5000

If tweeter doesn't count, why did your government ban tweeter?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by edosignature(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2022
You've said it all brotherly. If Peter Obi eventually clinched the NNPP presidential ticket I'll vote for him 100% but not a vice ticket & it's glaring it might not even win a state. I respect your sense of reasoning brotherly.

Rebelutionary:

The question I ask myself when I see post like yours is if Obi decides to join Kwankwaso what is the likelihood he will be the presidential candidate of that party? You and I know the chance is slim to almost non existent and in my opinion if Obi is going to that party to be a VP then he should go home and rest because it is utter waste of time!

It is better to be a VP in PDP where I think he has a better chance of emerging than be one in a virtually unknown party still trying to find its footing!

There are politicians that can prostitute politically all they may and it wont mean zilch but not Obi...he will loose the neglible lustre (political goodwill) he now enjoys and because he doesn't have numbers and resources like some of this political bigwigs it puts a big dent on him.

If Peter Obi, goes to NNPP, the question will be what is he bringing to the table? Goodwill is not enough! What reaources or structures does he bring? It is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2022
Just one Peter Obi

Nigeria is obsessed with Igbos
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Minjim: 11:43am On May 26, 2022
Moddam:
will you keep quiet. NNPP is a third force party in Nigeria. NNPP will replace PDP in Nigeria. PDP will become third force party after 2023 elections.
that a northern coalition. Nothing south about the gathering
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by ILuvKIDS: 11:43am On May 26, 2022
Idiots.... How many get PVC?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Cadamlk: 11:51am On May 26, 2022
Prozico22:

we move
To where ? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by kodimoore(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2022
DON'T LET ANY BODY DECEIVE YOU. MOST OF THEM ARE HEAVILY PAID TO DISCREDIT MR. PETER OBI. IMAGINE A FORMER GOVERNOR BECAUSE HE WANTS TO STAY RELEVANT IN POLITICS, STOOP SO LOW AND HAD TO LAY DOWN ON THE FLOOR. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DIGNITY AND CAN DO ANYTHING TO ACHIEVE THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.

TundeEdnut35:
no one abhor igbos is you igbos that hate yourselves and other tribes, because of your secession plans you folks have been
reviling and insulting yorubas and other nigerians despite no one is stopping you guys not to secede from nigeria, you cant eat your cake and have it simultaneously, is either you secede from Nigeria or stay in Nigeria and request for your concessionn to be president and the issue of presidency is not gotten on a platter of gold you have to fight and work assiduously for it.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:54am On May 26, 2022
Have you unfollowed PDP?
Many have unfollowed them
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Chukzy44(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Afgayeasterns are very disgusting and childish. I really hate them

You be MUGU!!
Who are you again?? ����
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2022
They should all rot in hell infact thunder fire you all. Is it omokri that asked Obi to resigned?

Must omokri support Obi?

So you love to attack Tinubu despite your attacks he kept moving let's assume he too step down so his supporters should block twitter or be threatening his non supporters baa? Una dey craze forr head.

But wait pls when did my people now tuned a full blown terrorist threatening everybody?

So you can threatened omokri but can't threaten Ekpa, ugm beheading their kinsmen, burning their houses, burning their shops, okada and Tricyce? Amadioha fire you bitchs.

May you all rot in hell. If Obi is really serious why stepping down at this last hour? Direct your silly frustration to Obi who chicken out like a coward.

To rule a nation need a strong heart not feeble minded runaway like Obi.

Spit!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by lottomkyes200: 11:56am On May 26, 2022
I hope you all have voters card oooooo that is one secondly hope you plan to go and vote and ensure its counted, thirdly how many people have to told about how good this Obi will be and see that you get them change mind to come vote him.

if you have not done this then you really dont believe in him yet.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Ododoeye0020(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2022
Peter Peter Obi follower are so bitter, impatience and lack the real politics. If you're not a member of a political party or you're not supporting a candidate, it doesn't mean you should not follow the party candidate on social media.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by od501: 12:10pm On May 26, 2022
SATANICALLY:
They're also threatening Reno Omokri. Some have already reported his channel. Reason? He's opposing Peter Obi!

grin

Reno don dey collect lol.... cheesy

We esrned him to stay away from Igbo affairs, but he come dey do hard man. Good for him.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 12:20pm On May 26, 2022
grin cheesy > grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain dem.......peter obi the twitter president
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 12:38pm On May 26, 2022
Bunch of emotional Buffoons who are lacking in political sense just like the man they claim to love so much !
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Prozico22(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2022
Cadamlk:
To where ? cheesy
nigeria get direction
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:51pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This shows people no longer do.political parties politics, but a person who's in the party who the see as the best. Very good development and commendable.

It's only Peter Obi that can have this unconditional love free of charge without paying or give a dime. The likes of brown teeth drug baron must give out millions upon millions before people can look at his face twice. Using money to buy love or support is just like a wife using jazz to make the husband love her. She knows the love is not real and one day the jazz will expire and the love will wax cold.

Every Nigerians need PETER OBI, give us the man we love with all our heart.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by NaijaCars4sale: 1:15pm On May 26, 2022
This supporters dey vex o
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2022
Oga, i followed them myself, i have unfollowed them myself...what is your problem?
realestate99:

So you want an applause? You are a nobody!!! Inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 26, 2022
Dsalvo:
Emotional mofos. Same as their compatriots here on NL. I will always say it that all Igbos, because of their emotional approach to everything, are guaranteed to cry and lose in the end.

Nothing like best loser. When you loose, pieces the platform.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Blazebond(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2022
Acting like a spoilt child whose cake was taken away from him/her.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Karemarealty288(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2022
Reno na stomach infrastructural candidate.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2022
LordEclipse:

Anyone looking at Reno is just as jobless as Reno..
Reno is just a hungry political beggar..just give him some bread and he will sing

If ur father was in Reno position, give him bread too.. Ur father will sing..

Don't be jealous.. Brother...
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by ibawon(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2022
How many of them would come out to vote that day?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by einsteine(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2022
Vocal minority but still a minority.

It is easier to tweet than to queue on a Saturday with heavily armed security men around, waiting to cast your vote.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 26, 2022
Thanksful:

Nothing like best loser. When you loose, pieces the platform.

Okay na. Shebi Peter Obi Igbo followers can '"pieces' the PDP platform ba? We are waiting to see that miracle.

You guys continue to lurch from one troubles water to another because simple humility and respect for the ability/capacity of others you have never been able add to your persona from 1940 till today.

Oya, do your worst and crash PDP asap.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 26, 2022
Dsalvo:

Okay na. Shebi Peter Obi Igbo followers can '"pieces' the PDP platform ba? We are waiting to see that miracle.

You guys continue to lurch from one troubles water to another because simple humility and respect for the ability/capacity of others you have never been able add to your persona from 1940 till today.

Weather PDP crash or not. Whatever anyone wants to do within his right shouldn't be your headache.

Some people derive their joy is such exercise.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 26, 2022
Dsalvo:

You see the problem with living online. You create your reality from there.

Try and stay in the east a week. Your opinion will change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Kidnapped Pantami’s Son, Alamin Isa Ali, Found At Bauchi Checkpoint / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.