Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (48187 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Omodua(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Get it on your skull
I HATE YOU PEOPLE AND I CAN DESTROY ALL OF YOU IF I CAN
If you hate them, why not commit suicide? You could hate them but you can't beat them. Very resilient, innovative and dynamic people. Unlike your people who are backward and poverty stricken.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by edungene7: 9:56am On May 26, 2022
PDP is now a DOA I tell you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by oneclickng: 9:57am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Afgayeasterns are very disgusting and childish. I really hate them
Mugu! We don't like you either
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Hate igbo and your suffering continues ������������������
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Tochj(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Hate igbo and your suffering continues
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by TundeEdnut35(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2022
Miracle2020:
When we told them that pdp don't care about them, these emotional baby politicians thought we hate them. In fact, even if the ticket was zone to the south,I believe pdp will never give their ticket to south east. When Umahi was dumping pdp he told them that the south east have no hope with pdp . Instead of them to listen and analyze Umahi statement,they begin to show their emotional show of hatred and insult which they are known for. Don't mind the igbos they are still a novice and a puppet in politics all what they know is to malign and vilify yorubas and other tribes, the igbos have allowed emotiOns, jingoism and sentiments to becloud their mental reasoning they should learn from yorubas on how to play politics they want the presidency on a platter of gold withoutttt working for it lazy set of people grin grin
Let me tell you,igbo chances of being a president lies with the apc. Pdp will never give a chance for an Igbo man no matter what.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by boladale123: 10:00am On May 26, 2022
nedu666:
Wat a stupid thread. 1000 followers is dat wat op calls dumping. Atiku had 11 million votes, how many are on Twitter. Most people on twitter dont hve pvc and are comfortable. Election day u will not see them

The op obsession with lgbos is unbelievable. Oya show us how many kwankaso supporters dumped pdp on twitter when he defected

Most of those numbers you see in the past elections were rigged,on a normal day with good protocol ,no politician dead or alive and can garner 10milli for this country.
This is because Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 40 no dey vote, na mouth we dey do.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by daberechi8(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Get it on your skull
I HATE YOU PEOPLE AND I CAN DESTROY ALL OF YOU IF I CAN
we hate you too
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Allisgud: 10:01am On May 26, 2022
So people dey follow pdp for Twitter,I follow personality not party,make them give wike flag abeg,watch how obi fans will vote for him
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Iamntasaint: 10:01am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

I don't care dude. They disgust me and if I have the chance, I'll kill all of them

U r nt alone, I so much hate them they irritates me.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by daberechi8(f): 10:01am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
go to hell and burn to ashes for all i care angry
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by TundeEdnut35(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Pdp saw the treat from Peter, so they now fought hard to remove him before he outshine the all, so I don't blame. The truth is that people love peter so much
lmao grin grin he said folks loves Peter so much no one loves peter obi that was why he was relegated and pummeled in pdp
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by daberechi8(f): 10:02am On May 26, 2022
Iamntasaint:

U r nt alone, I so much hate them they irritates me.
go and kill yourself
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Olabode211: 10:04am On May 26, 2022
e go clear for una face when obi join Tinubu for APC as vice president.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Prozico22(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2022
Cadamlk:
I don't .
we move
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by zelnababa(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2022
Lolz when trailer scattered your enimies
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Unclefemolala(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2022
This would have been significant if election was done on Social Media..but majority of the Northerners have never even seen the twitter app before
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Ekpeitit(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2022
Did Biafrans really expect that a Biafran will be elected the president of Nigeria?
What a bunch of fools grin grin grin
These Biafrans live in a dream world which is very far from reality.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Unclefemolala(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2022
redcliff:

nigerians are too sentimental. Report the handle for what exactly?

Lol for not supporting their candidates

Let's even say the account gets blocked...so what?

Campaigns are done on the streets
Lol, share goodies to the almajiris and get the votes you need

Funny most of these SM netizens won't even come out to vote
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2022
Nothing wrong in aspiring to be president albeit unrealistically in the view of many.
The problem is not having a plan B and being totally obnoxious and offensive to everyone one so that when the dream collapses there is no face saving exit .
Plan B is the way of rational people

Make everytin scatter

is the plan of our emotional partners

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:20am On May 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

You guys just throw world's anyhow ...how are Peter obi and Igbo politicians emotional

Like Reno calling obi supporters emotional but goes about blocking anyone that challenges him

Peter Obi is entitled to run but it is emotional, sentimental and unrealistic for him and all Igbos to begin acting as if he has a divine right to the PDP ticket ahead of many others better-supported and with far more winning means available to them than Obi.

At best, if an emotionally sound and pragmatically intelligent people, Igbos should see Obi's challenge as one they should support from a base of decorum, amiability and goodwill towards others.

Obi is young. If he is unable to win now then the visibility and goodwill he would have garnered, if Igbos eschewed politics of hate and enmity against others, would mean he is likely going to be the choice of Nigerians when the time is right for his Presidency.

You Igbos made project Obi, that was DOA in the PDP anyway, as we told you , very toxic towards other Nigerian ethnic groups. Praising Obi, for the average Igbo, must be done at the expense of calling Tinubu, Osinbajo etal despicable names and insulting their person.

All in consonant with Igbos not having the emotional maturity to understand no man is an Island. Especially not in Nigerian politics where a President can only ever emerge with support from many different from him.

You left Obi with no allies and with nowhere to go. You do this time and time again and you will still continue attacking and insulting those trying to point out your wrongdoing to you.

Continue your politics of enmity, hate and sentiments. Enjoy your failure in 2023. No Obi in PDP no Igbo President because APC candidate will not be Igbo.

Per-adventure Tinubu becomes President, and if he is a vindictive person, would Igbo not have lost out on that end also as you did when APC you rejected, with insults, became the ruling Party you are now begging today to favour you? Goodluck to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:21am On May 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Nothing wrong in aspiring to be president albeit unrealistically in the view of many.
The problem is not having a plan B and being totally obnoxious and offensive to everyone one so that when the dream collapses there is no face saving exit .
Plan B is the way of rational people

Make everytin scatter

is the plan of our emotional partners

Brilliant. Exactly what I said above. Albeit more verbosely lol. IPOBians do make "everytin scatter" indeed.

The undisputed champions of cutting one's nose to spite one's face. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Freebills12: 10:22am On May 26, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Dynamicboss:

The election system is not automated in Nigeria and major parts of Africa. Even in developed countries, people still vote via polling units but the difference is that the system is digitalized and counts their votes immediately unlike ballot paper system which is archaic and easily prone to corrupt practices

What you said is true but you seemed to downplay the importance of social media in an election. Campaign are done now online. 85% of electorate are connected to the internet.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by BePrepared: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This shows people no longer do.political parties politics, but a person who's in the party who the see as the best. Very good development and commendable.

It's only Peter Obi that can have this unconditional love free of charge without paying or give a dime. The likes of brown teeth drug baron must give out millions upon millions before people can look at his face twice. Using money to buy love or support is just like a wife using jazz to make the husband love her. She knows the love is not real and one day the jazz will expire and the love will wax cold.

Every Nigerians need PETER OBI, give us the man we love with all our heart.

Aside your sexual perversion methink we agree on most things
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Deparadox(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2022
I so much love Peter obi,. He is not here to share and shop.
Anywhere Peter obi go, I will follow him.
No Peter obi, no election.

Nigerians should better wise up and stop following those greedy politicians ready to buy people with money
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Rebelutionary: 10:29am On May 26, 2022
edosignature:
Those who vote on election days are mostly not or never on the internet.

INEC don't count prayer points, they count casted vote & ballots.

Social medial rebels think they know it all, those who vote mostly on election days are always never on social media arguing with uninformed Nigerians.

Third force are amalgamation of failed & disgruntled politicians who have lost out & selfishly want to deceive the gullible Nigerians.

Peter Obi might likely join forces with Kwankwanso & it like in their party but how do you convince people in remote areas of Delta, Osun, Edo, Jos, Nasarawa, Bauchi, Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Calabar, Abia, Ekiti etc to vote for a Third Force part who have not structure or platform in their domain

Nigerians let be wise.
The question I ask myself when I see post like yours is if Obi decides to join Kwankwaso what is the likelihood he will be the presidential candidate of that party? You and I know the chance is slim to almost non existent and in my opinion if Obi is going to that party to be a VP then he should go home and rest because it is utter waste of time!

It is better to be a VP in PDP where I think he has a better chance of emerging than be one in a virtually unknown party still trying to find its footing!

There are politicians that can prostitute politically all they may and it wont mean zilch but not Obi...he will loose the neglible lustre (political goodwill) he now enjoys and because he doesn't have numbers and resources like some of this political bigwigs it puts a big dent on him.

If Peter Obi, goes to NNPP, the question will be what is he bringing to the table? Goodwill is not enough! What reaources or structures does he bring? It is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Minjim: 10:30am On May 26, 2022
These people will never learn. Always too emotional. They're now taking their anger out on Reno.

Peter Obi can't be president outside Pdp he can't come to Apc and there's no 3rd force.

Welcome to political 101
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Yadid(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2022
So, they were only able to reduce PDP's Twitter numbers from 957k to just 954k, a paltry 3000 difference? That speaks enough volume already. One would have thought these folks are even up to a million.

Fingers crossed. I like Obi, but his supporters and their ways of doing things? Nope!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:35am On May 26, 2022
TechBIogger:
mehn I also spotted that dope comment.
These cry beings are way too emotional

The dude was spot on. He is the one sensible Igbo in millions, Like Igbokwe and Akabueze etal, most Igbos would then label "Efulefu" and "Sabo".

IPOBians, see "Efulefu" below. Oya, bombard his twitter handle with hate and threats asap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Rebelutionary: 10:39am On May 26, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

What you said is true but you seemed to downplay the importance of social media in an election. Campaign are done now online. 85% of electorate are connected to the internet.
When you talk of campaigns been done on social media wihout geolocalizing then that's where the problem is...this is Nigeria!
Let me correct that stat internet penetration is at 50-53% not 85%. The bulk of the people are not online and even those that are online how many vote!

The politicians know this and would rather spend offline than online!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Kidnapped Pantami’s Son, Alamin Isa Ali, Found At Bauchi Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.