Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (48189 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family / Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Moddam: 10:40am On May 26, 2022
Minjim:
These people will never learn. Always too emotional. They're now taking their anger out on Reno.

Peter Obi can't be president outside Pdp he can't come to Apc and there's no 3rd force.

Welcome to political 101
will you keep quiet. NNPP is a third force party in Nigeria. NNPP will replace PDP in Nigeria. PDP will become third force party after 2023 elections.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by WaleFoto(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2022
But it's robots that have social media accounts not humans.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2022
If Igbos follow PDP......problem
If Igbos unfollow PDP........problem

It all started when Nigerians said Igbos want Presidency but have no one to field for the office....

IGBOS brought a competent Man , Peter Obi , that all Nigerians love, some SOUTH WEST ardent supporter of Poverty for the masses nnamed him PANDORA THIEF...

I thought some folks in South West were mocking IGBOS that they have served PDP since 1999 and PDP have used them....

Now that Igbos decided to quit PDP,and go with their Candidate. They won't hear words from the same South West....

When will some majority of South West ever support what IGBOS do?

Or are they born to hate IGBOS that Much because of what actually

Know it that an Hausa man left the Army to support Peter Obi
A Yoruba man left TINUBU and clinged on Peter Obi

Whether party or no party , a sane mind knows who to support .....

One problem majority of IGBOS have is that they are over serious with giving out the best for Nigeria while other folks are busy looking for where to gain and gain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Moddam: 10:43am On May 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

It all started when Nigerians said Igbos want Presidency but have no one to field for the office....

IGBOS brought a competent Man , Peter Obi , that all Nigerians love, some SOUTH WEST ardent supporter of Poverty for the masses nnamed him PANDORA THIEF...

I thought some folks in South West were mocking IGBOS that they have served PDP since 1999 and PDP have used them....

Now that Igbos decided to quit PDP,and go with their Candidate. They won't hear words from the same South West....

One problem majority of IGBOS have is that they are over serious with giving out the best for Nigeria while other folks are busy looking for where to gain and gain.
The most sensible comment so far
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by kodimoore(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2022
Bros leave talk for canary. All the claimed insults are they LIES?

We don't need anyone to support IGBOS, at the appointed time Pharaoh was forced to allow the Israelites safe passage to worship their GOD.

Do IGBOS, really hate one another, HELL NO. LIES FROM THE PITIES OF HELL. Evil seeds planted by ancestors that hate IGBOS and transferred down to you all.

IGBOS don't need Any damn silly presidency, WE WANT EQUITY, JUSTICE, FAIRNESS, TRANSPARENCY, UPHOLDING THE RULE OF LAW, should I go on and on? Why are the IGBOS excelling in sane environment, leading and transforming economies/corporation?
Mr. Peter Obi wants to transform Nigeria because He records speaks highly of him, Alas the vampires who detest light and any good development wants to subdue everyone with their witchcraft, but it won't be business as usual. 2023 will define Nigeria, Stay or Bust.

Provide a level playing ground, most of won't and can't compete with any IGBO MAN OR WOMAN

Enough of this Nonsense.

TundeEdnut35:
no one abhor igbos is you igbos that hate yourselves and other tribes, because of your secession plans you folks have been
reviling and insulting yorubas and other nigerians despite no one is stopping you guys not to secede from nigeria, you cant eat your cake and have it simultaneously, is either you secede from Nigeria or stay in Nigeria and request for your concessionn to be president and the issue of presidency is not gotten on a platter of gold you have to fight and work assiduously for it.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Tellwhat: 10:46am On May 26, 2022
Dsalvo:
Emotional mofos. Same as their compatriots here on NL. I will always say it that all Igbos, because of their emotional approach to everything, are guaranteed to cry and lose in the end.
Lose in the end you say. Lol Nigerians lose.in the end

Buhari northern Messiah became president yet most Igbos are living better than Hausas and fulanis

We'll see who loses
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by LordOfTheGame: 10:47am On May 26, 2022
People are following Peter Obi without being paid because they believe that he is different from others and capable of restoring the dignity of life to the masses. Just like how we follow Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because he stands on the truths and capable of restoring the the dignity of life to the people.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by happney65: 10:48am On May 26, 2022
Dynamicboss:
This has no significant effect. Election is not done on social media

Tell them. Ask them if they have voters card, Capital No. Ask them if they will vote on election day, Capital No. They seem not to know that the people who determine who wins are not on SM

I went to Inec at my local government the other time to transfer my polling unit,all the people I saw there were all older people in their late 40's and above. No single young Man or woman. Not one single one. Old Men and women even in their 60's and 70's were on queue. Then I wondered where are those so called young people who claim they want a change for this country. If you can't do something as simple as registering and voting for a candidate of your choice,all the ranting on SM is a waste of energy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:52am On May 26, 2022
Shame on them all, sebi una dey make mouth before? Bloody whinnying minions, this is just the opening page. More tori go hit you hard when he started shaking hands with Buhari after declaring his APC membership just so his corruption cases get covered. He don get signal with Okorocha's ordeal. Sebi you said you no go get brain, and the little brain you get na to use am abuse Yoruba and attack Tinubu. They will use your brains for you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by jydo34547: 10:54am On May 26, 2022
These people are not joking at all. They are even becoming more aggressive. I think they need to soft-pedal in order to woo more supporters.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good...

I hate all politicians,PDp and Apc

But to see that people now follow the man and not the party sweet my belle die.

Now those evil parties will know better than field recycled old thieves masses don't like..

Just do something different...Shock these evil elites.. Let them know people have the power not them,not the police or the army..Fantabulous news

I love the revolution going on

By the time Peter Obi gets a party ticket
Nigerians will see the mother of all campaign

I have already pledged to convince not less than 300 people to vote for Peter Obi

I will follow them up strictly

Its already done by many Pentecostal churches
That's why church full every Sunday

I will introduce that model to Peter Obi support group

Enough is enough
Youths don't know the powers they posses

The population of these old men messing us up, is minute compared to the population of young people

We must aggressively take back our nation. Enough is enough

First timers are called every week
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by eedriyz(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2022
The same way they unfollowed Buhari back then. Puerile lot.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2022
happney65:

Tell them. Ask them if they have voters card, Capital No. Ask them if they will vote on election day, Capital No. They seem not to know that the people who determine who wins are not on SM

I went to Inec at my local government the other time to transfer my polling unit,all the people I saw there were all older people in their late 40's and above. No single young Man or woman. Not one single one. Old Men and women even in their 60's and 70's were on queue. Then I wondered where are those so called young people who claim they want a change for this country. If you can't do something as simple as registering and voting for a candidate of your choice,all the ranting on SM is a waste of energy

I have my voters card

Inec has gotten increase of 40% in voters registration. All young voters

From now to the beginning of election we will sensitise every young person

We will knock on doors

We will let young voters know the power they posses

These old men messing us up, are in minute numbers

It was done during endars

What is coming will be more than that

Enough is enough

We must take this country back
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by swedbase(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2022
Nigeria is not ready for Change, That's why we want Biafra
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Pussycat344: 11:03am On May 26, 2022
I heard someone say that Igbos don't know how to play politics. This is wrong. You can say that for Nigerian politics, which is indeed no politics at all. Our forefathers brought politics in Nigeria and worked hard for Nigeria's independence. But things have fallen apart and politics is all about money, tribe and winner takes all mentality. Things can never work out in Nigeria if nothing changes in a hurry.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Ecomfreecourse: 11:03am On May 26, 2022
Modes will not see those lots hitting on Igbo's here now, when you blast them, they will come and block you

Stupid forum
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Get it on your skull
I HATE YOU PEOPLE AND I CAN DESTROY ALL OF YOU IF I CAN

See this one
Who your hate help

You are very very insignificant
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Ecomfreecourse: 11:05am On May 26, 2022
happney65:

we don't need y'all useless PVC we are not nizoorians
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2022
WaleFoto:
But it's robots that have social media accounts not humans.

You dey mind them
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Omodua(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Get it on your skull
I HATE YOU PEOPLE AND I CAN DESTROY ALL OF YOU IF I CAN
Your hate is meaningless. Only the misguided and those who lacks vision falls into category of hating.
Get life!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Aystarz: 11:09am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Afgayeasterns are very disgusting and childish. I really hate them

Boy do I hate stupid tribalists! You lots are nothing but the scum of this site.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by CryptoClub2018: 11:11am On May 26, 2022
Aystarz:

Boy do I hate stupid tribalists! You lots are nothing but the scum of this site.

I hate all you guys. You people are disgusting spit
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 11:11am On May 26, 2022
Dreal1247:
These people are not joking at all. They are even becoming more aggressive. I think they need to soft-pedal in order to woo more supporters.

They are behaving like kids. So much intolerance for opposing views. Unfortunately, many are still like them all over the country chasing after politicians as if their lives depend on it
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by CryptoClub2018: 11:12am On May 26, 2022
daberechi8:
go to hell and burn to ashes for all i care angry

Death to all afgayeasterns
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by djon78(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2022
kodimoore:
Bros leave talk for canary. All the claimed insults are they LIES?

We don't need anyone to support IGBOS, at the appointed time Pharaoh was forced to allow the Israelites safe passage to worship their GOD.

Do IGBOS, really hate one another, HELL NO. LIES FROM THE PITIES OF HELL. Evil seeds planted by ancestors that hate IGBOS and transferred down to you all.

IGBOS don't need Any damn silly presidency, WE WANT EQUITY, JUSTICE, FAIRNESS, TRANSPARENCY, UPHOLDING THE RULE OF LAW, should I go on and on? Why are the IGBOS excelling in sane environment, leading and transforming economies/corporation?
Mr. Peter Obi wants to transform Nigeria because He records speaks highly of him, Alas the vampires who detest light and any good development wants to subdue everyone with their witchcraft, but it won't be business as usual. 2023 will define Nigeria, Stay or Bust.

Provide a level playing ground, most of won't and can't compete with any IGBO MAN OR WOMAN

Enough of this Nonsense.

They said igbos hate igbos

But igbos have helped themselves to beat poverty through apprentice system

Which other people do that in this Nation

We most likely marry ourselves

But they said we hate ourselves

Abeg Ignore there lies

Can you compare there thieving politicians to Peter Obi?
For where

Peter Obi recently showed his records of investigation with EFCC

He showed records of house he purchased in the UK 1million pounds by 1996

Wey before he even thought of becoming Anambra governor
Even EFCC were shocked

Ask them how many of there thieving politicians had 100pounds by 1996

Now they have amassed wealth from public treasury
They are not ashamed and be claiming big men

Isn't that the highest sense of stupidity

I really weak for this people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Aystarz: 11:16am On May 26, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

I hate all you guys. You people are disgusting spit
I am Yoruba FYI
Nobody cares about your infantile hate-filled comments.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by CryptoClub2018: 11:18am On May 26, 2022
Aystarz:

I am Yoruba FYI

Nobody cares about your infantile hate-filled comments.

I don't care. I fucking hate all you igbos
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by dreu2fine(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2022
SATANICALLY:
They also threatened to report Reno Omokri's YouTube channel for antagonizing Peter Obi.

I believe ethey have showed him some skeletons in is cupboard
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Eboes like deceiving themselves and hate facing reality
How is Obi a "competent" man?

What did he achieve in Anambra state?
You are always emotional

Are Nigerians flocking into Anambra state to enjoy the Land flowing with Milk and Honey unleashed by Obi

The simple truth is that you support Obi BECAUSE he is Eboe.
THAT IS REALITY

Nothing wrong with that but stop deceiving yourselves , you certainly cannot deceive anyone

Now you try to make the Pandora thing a Yoruba thing? That is where you derail. What are the facts of the PANDORA affair ? Again another failure to face reality?
How is Obi more competent than Fayemi or Wike or Saraki

On what Basis??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2022
His supporters are usually naive, insulting, and disrespectful. Na so una want take make Peter president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Kidnapped Pantami’s Son, Alamin Isa Ali, Found At Bauchi Checkpoint / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.