Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork (20326 Views)

How I Decided To Learn Handiwork At 45. / Business Or Handiwork What Should I Do? / From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by MadamOk(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2022
Most everything be public advice

Even dem give advice here, how sure you go use am either good or bad

Why not advice yourself, pray towards it and show some commitment
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by snrpedro(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
bro learn spamming thank me later. with the current economy of nigeria only thf rich get a good paying job except God _allh_ogun day your back

abeg me wan learn spamming oo
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Dubetex96(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
onlysose:
POP, screeding, interior deco, tiling, painting is a good way to go. please take it serious

Can pm u? I'm interested in learning this skills but don't know who can teach me
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 26, 2022
aysuprano:

Do you think I’m making the right decision bro ?
Yes of course it is now you have realise your self worth and you will find peace of mind.. it's embarrassing but true that one dirty illiterate woman that sells pepper and tomatoes at mile 12 market can feed a grown up graduate well dressed with his good looks...
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by giftiy(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2022
aysuprano:
Hello everyone, i need your advise about a step I’m about to take

I’m a university graduate from one of the top Federal Universities in the country, my field of study is related to agriculture and since I finished school about 6 years ago all the jobs I’ve been getting isn’t really paying enough, they are mostly farm jobs paying 30-35k at most, I’ve considered setting up myself but tbh I have no back bone and it isn’t easy.

I’m 28 and I’ll be 29 this year then I decided I’ll really need to learn a skill if I want to be relevant in the society because sooner or later I’ll start considering settling down and all.

I tried learning tech stuffs but I have to be honest to myself I’m not a tech person, I try forcing it but no be my way, it’s better to be honest with myself, I’m not the kind of person that likes sitting down staring at screens for long even my phone.

I’m a natural handy person, that’s one of the things made me go to that field of study in school(Agriculture), I learnt a bit aspect of the tech which I enjoy to an extent that is drone piloting but I don’t think that is something I should sit with.

So I’m thinking of learning an handy skill which is why I need your advise, I’m passionate about painting, infact I’m good with it and it’s all self thought but I’l don’t want to go into it full time because I’m scared of height, so I’m considering learning POP and house interior which I’ve taken a step to start learning. I

nfact I have the money to pay and I’ve gotten someone to start teaching me already, why I opt for POP is I like the job and it’s an handy work plus Real estate is booming so skill related to real estate should be a hot cake at the moment.

I’m going in full time to learn and im ready for the adventure, because to be honest with ourselves if I keep saying I will land a good paying job due to my certificate and All,.

I might just keep waiting and might not move forward and time waits for nobody.

So Nairalanders I need your advise or your opinion do you think I should take this step? , do you think I’m making the right decision?

Thank you

Agriculture is like hand work too.
Except if the passion is not there.
There are so many agric business that will pay your bill comfortably.
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Pointblack: 9:55pm On May 26, 2022
aysuprano:
Hello everyone, i need your advise about a step I’m about to take

I’m a university graduate from one of the top Federal Universities in the country, my field of study is related to agriculture and since I finished school about 6 years ago all the jobs I’ve been getting isn’t really paying enough, they are mostly farm jobs paying 30-35k at most, I’ve considered setting up myself but tbh I have no back bone and it isn’t easy.

I’m 28 and I’ll be 29 this year then I decided I’ll really need to learn a skill if I want to be relevant in the society because sooner or later I’ll start considering settling down and all.

I tried learning tech stuffs but I have to be honest to myself I’m not a tech person, I try forcing it but no be my way, it’s better to be honest with myself, I’m not the kind of person that likes sitting down staring at screens for long even my phone.

I’m a natural handy person, that’s one of the things made me go to that field of study in school(Agriculture), I learnt a bit aspect of the tech which I enjoy to an extent that is drone piloting but I don’t think that is something I should sit with.

So I’m thinking of learning an handy skill which is why I need your advise, I’m passionate about painting, infact I’m good with it and it’s all self thought but I’l don’t want to go into it full time because I’m scared of height, so I’m considering learning POP and house interior which I’ve taken a step to start learning. I

nfact I have the money to pay and I’ve gotten someone to start teaching me already, why I opt for POP is I like the job and it’s an handy work plus Real estate is booming so skill related to real estate should be a hot cake at the moment.

I’m going in full time to learn and im ready for the adventure, because to be honest with ourselves if I keep saying I will land a good paying job due to my certificate and All,.

I might just keep waiting and might not move forward and time waits for nobody.

So Nairalanders I need your advise or your opinion do you think I should take this step? , do you think I’m making the right decision?

Thank you

It never too late. Please learn it better than stealing and ones handwork goes a long way.

Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by astute28: 10:09pm On May 26, 2022
Ferrytech:
bro learn spamming thank me later. with the current economy of nigeria only thf rich get a good paying job except God _allh_ogun day your back
I want to learn bro I have message you for WhatsApp
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Blake755: 10:12pm On May 26, 2022
aysuprano:

Bro can I get your WhatsApp contact?
Hello boss am interested in spamming
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Bareke(f): 10:15pm On May 26, 2022
I'll consider you take the POP work
Or u Can just choose what ur heart is willing to learn
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by MrPRevailer(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2022
This judgement was a big comedy show. grin

Animals can now think complexly like humans and take responsibilities for their actions.

Did animals evolve or did humans get stupider? grin
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by EndSARS77: 10:54pm On May 26, 2022
I am sorry to say but you have narrowed down the number of people that can advice you by saying you are not a tech person. I was going to say you should learn Microsoft Excel. It is the easiest programming language to learn in the world. I don't know if it meets the criteria to be a called a programming language because it's easy to learn. I learnt it on my own after trying web design to no avail (and I had a paid teacher in web design). It can do many things for you, which you can commercialize and sell. For example you can create a football prediction software inside Excel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOO31qFmi9A
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Ajilenu: 11:19pm On May 26, 2022
Since you already know what works best for you then go for it.

Have you tried the latest Oraimo powerbank? It's an absolute beast!!

Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Asour: 11:29pm On May 26, 2022
Felimax:
@ 29, you are waiting for Nairaland decision? A graduate!

This country is finished! I won't even expect this from somebody who just did SSCE.

Why not?

At 40 many are still winging it, doing their best.
Cut him some slack.
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 26, 2022
astute28:
I want to learn bro I have message you for WhatsApp
ok hope you know it not free
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 26, 2022
snrpedro:

abeg me wan learn spamming oo
whatsapp me it not free man
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 26, 2022
eddieguru:
…bro I’m interested cool
whatsapp me
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2022
Nyne:

Wo, wa gbayi.
ok
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2022
richfriendsng:
Reason me the update na
whatsapp me
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 26, 2022
cletz991:
Interested
whatsapp me
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 26, 2022
Westernequinox:
This one is a fraudster,if you do not desist from that path, eventually you would die the death of cruel men that are like you.
bro i dont belive in that .i got a praying mama , and that will only happen when you plus the deal
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 26, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

U Dey spam ?
yap
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Yinksy09(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2022
Learning skills is very good. If you can learn tech skills it would really help you out. I wish you all the best.

Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2022
dake40:

Mr Focus.

Have you been able to resolve your issue with your single mum babe? And have you been able to raise a business with your 200k to 300k budget?

If you're all knowing like you're claiming here. You wouldn't open such threads

Hypocrite

Lol, C'mon! Take it easy on him.
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Felimax(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2022
Asour:

Why not?

At 40 many are still winging it, doing their best.
Cut him some slack.

@ Op, shey some of these are the kind of people you want to seek their opinion! People who will leave the topic and be masturbating on top people's mention.

I hope you have learnt your lessons? Not all that glitter are gold. That they can speak or write in English does not make them better than you.
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 4:21am On May 27, 2022
Digital skill pays more than the handwork you want to learn. But you can do both shah

Meanwhile, if you need a new website for your business or a crypto investment website at an affordable rate, contact us today @ 07011899545 or visit our website
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by olaodun: 4:43am On May 27, 2022
Although your course is good Agriculture man must eat however to add skills to it is good and better to add , as you have said add tiles , POP and painting then you will be chief interior and make millions in Nigeria and abroad pls dont waste to start and move ahead
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by SegunAj(m): 6:09am On May 27, 2022
Ferrytech:
bro how do i contact you
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 7:42am On May 27, 2022
SegunAj:
bro how do i contact you
whatsapp
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Nobody: 8:16am On May 27, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

He said the money

He wants to go big from the start. Doesn't he have a village where he can get cheap to free farmlands.

He should put himself first. Let him not waste money learning any POP because, he will still look for customers.
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by Roseey0(f): 8:31am On May 27, 2022
Run am Sir.
Just pray and be convinced

Na babalawo I dey learn so and e don pay me pass.
Re: Advice Me, I’m A Graduate, I’m Considering Learning An Handiwork by OlaRolls(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2022
Available for just 20k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Globacom Sacks 54 Engineers / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Julius Berger Sacks 120 Staff Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.