Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria (1409 Views)

Photo: Babcock University Asks For N25k Covid19 Fee / "We Are Not Paying Any Kobo" — Parents Protest Over N25k COVID-19 Test Fee / Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by Araoluwababy: 11:00am On May 26, 2022
See ehn, if someone told me that I would do POS business one day, I no go believe the person. A whole graduate doing POS business.
One of my cousins already told me to start, I kept pushing it. I was looking for 9-5 job up and down.
Like play like play, I noticed this my cousin started doing well. Na hunger humble me to go back to am.
All I can say is na God go bless this my cousin and Moniepoint that he connected me to.
He already told me Moniepoint was the best. Like the doubting thomas that I was, I asked around too and it was the same story. Everyone kept saying just use Moniepoint, they remit faster, their customer service is good, and their fee is the cheapest in the market.

Thats how I started POS business last year. The thing still looks like film trick to me.
The first thing that tripped me was the fact that Moniepoint people just want make you make money for yourself first. All the small small charges na dem they carry am and then all the transaction fees they deduct from customers is given to you.
E shock you abi?
Think am if you make say 60k in a day, Moniepoint won’t even deduct up to N4k.
I know what has happened to my life from last year till not. Me that was living with my mum, I have now rented a place for myself.
I have even opened a second POS point.
My only advice is just be diligent, and you go see this money for real.
I don’t know who needs to see this, but poverty is not your own, just gather you N23k to register as a Moniepoint agent. Once you pay like this, they will give your POS in less than 24 hours. No story.
You don’t have any reason to be broke again this 2022 for real. I am speaking from experience, Moniepoint for life.

No dull yourself o.

6 Likes

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by PrinceAkorede(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2022
Okay, Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by richfriendsng: 1:55pm On May 26, 2022
Araoluwababy:
See ehn, if someone told me that I would do POS business one day, I no go believe the person. A whole graduate doing POS business.
One of my cousins already told me to start, I kept pushing it. I was looking for 9-5 job up and down.
Like play like play, I noticed this my cousin started doing well. Na hunger humble me to go back to am.
All I can say is na God go bless this my cousin and Moniepoint that he connected me to.
He already told me Moniepoint was the best. Like the doubting thomas that I was, I asked around too and it was the same story. Everyone kept saying just use Moniepoint, they remit faster, their customer service is good, and their fee is the cheapest in the market.

Thats how I started POS business last year. The thing still looks like film trick to me.
The first thing that tripped me was the fact that Moniepoint people just want make you make money for yourself first. All the small small charges na dem they carry am and then all the transaction fees they deduct from customers is given to you.
E shock you abi?
Think am if you make say 60k in a day, Moniepoint won’t even deduct up to N4k.
I know what has happened to my life from last year till not. Me that was living with my mum, I have now rented a place for myself.
I have even opened a second POS point.
My only advice is just be diligent, and you go see this money for real.
I don’t know who needs to see this, but poverty is not your own, just gather you N23k to register as a Moniepoint agent. Once you pay like this, they will give your POS in less than 24 hours. No story.
You don’t have any reason to be broke again this 2022 for real. I am speaking from experience, Moniepoint for life.

No dull yourself o.
How can I get it for someone always disturbing me for money?
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by Blake755: 10:55pm On May 26, 2022
Please how do I get one I wan start pos business
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12am On May 27, 2022
Meanwhile, if you need a new website for your business or a crypto investment website at an affordable rate, contact us today @ 07011899545 or visit our website
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 5:57am On May 27, 2022
richfriendsng:

don't that yet.

first understudy the individual well, if won't crumble the business. I of someone I know, he started a snail stuff for a friend his, nah cook him cook all the snails (every of the stock), same for fish farming he did for the friend.

some people don't just want to anything but just leach on others. look well to you won't be wasting resources.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by Flappy222: 7:26am On May 27, 2022
how much their charges per transaction?
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by richfriendsng: 9:25am On May 27, 2022
SEGLIZ:
don't that yet.

first understudy the individual well, if won't crumble the business. I of someone I know, he started a snail stuff for a friend his, nah cook him cook all the snails (every of the stock), same for fish farming he did for the friend.

some people don't just want to anything but just leach on others. look well to you won't be wasting resources.
Thanks for your input, but I have made up my mind to settle him, what ever he does with the money later is his business.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 10:19am On May 27, 2022
richfriendsng:

Thanks for your input, but I have made up my mind to settle him, what ever he does with the money later is his business.
you are welcome.

I'm not against helping people or anyone, just that a good number of folks around don't really want to get useful this days.

you see everyone hide their laziness behind the situation of things in the country. whereas there still things people can do to earn a living, then start thinking of wealth, many people are still making it legitimately.

we all can't travel out, all that matters is working hard and smart. even going abroad, you ain't working hard and smart that individual will turn BLLB.

I'm in full support of your gesture, if everyone of us can start impacting one life daily, our society would turn out good.

Kudos to your effort.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by Blake755: 2:58pm On May 27, 2022
I need pos machine
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With Less Than N25k In Nigeria by lanre316: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Blake755:
I need pos machine

richfriendsng:

I'm an aggregator for moniepoint, I can get you moniepoint POS. Call or Whatsapp me on O7O$1144$9225. Ignore the dollar signs

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers Harassing Female Students / Akungba Post Ume Is Out Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo / With E8 In Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.